KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Captain Marvel

Wonder Woman vs. Captain Marvel
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman vs. Captain Marvel

Bloodlust is on.

They have to fight till the death.

She has her standard Weapons, Vambraces, Sword, Lasso

Fight takes place in the Rocky Mountains.

They have 3 minutes prep.

This is DC Cap.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Sep 25th, 2006 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 06:28 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

cap marvel (marvel) or cap marvel (DC)?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 06:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by galan7777777
cap marvel (marvel) or cap marvel (DC)?

Edited for clarification.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 06:33 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Didn't i do this thread before, only with BA?? Same results most likely.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 06:37 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

cap marv ftw

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 06:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by UniOmni

He isn't going to be happy until the forum agrees that WW beats Cap.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 06:41 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

She can beat Cap, imo. She just needs some of her weapons to do so.

Her skill nets her some wins, but without her equipment, he's physically more powerful, and faster imo. And durable.

She wins a few with her equipment. Loses badly(imo!!) without it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 06:44 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Validus
He isn't going to be happy until the forum agrees that WW beats Cap.

And Black Adam.

And Superman

And Thor.

And Zoom.

And Flash.

And the Surfer.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 06:45 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

I think he knows WW can't beat Superman and Surfer and Thor for a majority. The Shazams, however are a diff story.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 06:46 PM
db_renji

WW has more experience, but that is the only area where she gets this. Cap is stronger, faster, smarter, and just cut and dry better.

Cap. Marvel 7/10. Nuff Said

Respect Superman Respect Captain Marvel Green Lantern

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 07:20 PM
db_renji is currently offline Click here to Send db_renji a Private Message Find more posts by db_renji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by UniOmni

BA and Cap are entirely diffent creatures. BA is ruthless and a much better fighter than cap. And it doesn't matter if the forum agrees or not. There are many forums out there who think WW can beat Thor. So where this forum might NOT recognize WW for who she is, others do. I"m not going to die till you guys give her her credit. I just made a thread to be discussed. No one has really presented a valid reason why Cap would win over someone who is his equal in strength, and speed, and is a better fighter.

http://www.electricferret.com/fights/issue_160.htm

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Sep 25th, 2006 at 07:33 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 07:23 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by db_renji
WW has more experience, but that is the only area where she gets this. Cap is stronger, faster, smarter, and just cut and dry better.

Cap. Marvel 7/10. Nuff Said

Stroner? Prove it. Faster? Prove it again. They draw from the same god for speed. Actually diana's god is the original. Cap's is a copy god. Smarter? The wisdom of solomon vs. the Wisdom of Athena? You might want to rethink that one. A little boy vs. someone who has been a goddess.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 07:44 PM
Silas Burr

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
BA and Cap are entirely diffent creatures. BA is ruthless and a much better fighter than cap.

Black Adam is also stronger than Captain Marvel. Although I think both beat Wonder Woman.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 07:53 PM
Silas Burr is currently offline Click here to Send Silas Burr a Private Message Find more posts by Silas Burr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silas Burr
Black Adam is also stronger than Captain Marvel. Although I think both beat Wonder Woman.

Has either of them ever Hurt Superman Like Diana has? Has either of them taken the kind of punishment from Superman that Diana has? What exactly puts them over her in a fight? Strength? So just how much stronger do you suppose they are than her? Considerable? How come batman has Diana and Superman rated the same in strength? Speed? Same thing. Now he did give Superman one up on Flight Speed, but not in physical Speed.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 07:57 PM
olympian

WW is Superman's match becuz she is made for Uber Defense. Cap is not. WW can't match Superman's Dmg output becuz Superman has more offensive power. But she's his match in a one on one becuz she matches him strength wise, she matches his offense with defense, and she is far more skilled, giving her the ummph she needs to make the match even. SO maybe you should go look up another joke.

A copy cat that Diana couldnt outspeed and that beated the Flash in a race. And that also went toe to toe with Hermes.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 08:02 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by olympian
A copy cat that Diana couldnt outspeed and that beated the Flash in a race. And that also went toe to toe with Hermes.

HUh? what does the reply have to do with that post? And in what reference are you talking about?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 08:10 PM
olympian

My mistake here. The post i wanted to answer was this one:

Stroner? Prove it. Faster? Prove it again. They draw from the same god for speed. Actually diana's god is the original. Cap's is a copy god. Smarter? The wisdom of solomon vs. the Wisdom of Athena? You might want to rethink that one. A little boy vs. someone who has been a goddess.

It has to do with your implication that since Diana had been given the speed of the "original" she was better than someone who had it from a "copycat".

The references belong to the "War of the Gods" series of Perez.

Last edited by olympian on Sep 25th, 2006 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 08:14 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by olympian
My mistake here. The post i wanted to answer was this one:

It has to dop with your implication that since Diana had been given the speed of the "original" she was better than someone who had it from a "copycat".

The references belong to the "War of the Gods" series of Perez.

I have to pull out that Comic. it's buried somewhere. But I remember that even before she got her byrne massive power up, she was stalemating captain marvel back then. Am I correct in this?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 08:16 PM
olympian

Its in the link i gave you earlier.

Last edited by olympian on Sep 25th, 2006 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 08:20 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I personally think WW would net most of the wins. They're even in strength, speed and durability (blunt-trama wise that is) but Diana has three major edges:

Skill. Batson fights like a brick. A child brick. The Wisdom of Solomon can't (no pun intended) match WW's pure MA skills. She's far more the tactician than Billy whose immaturity is a downside.

Magical resistance. They both have this trait. However Diana's rather immune to Billy's magical attacks. He can attack her with Zeus' lightening all he wants. Diana's withstood and buffered lightening from Zeus himself. No comparision. Cap's edge over Superman doesn't apply to WW.

Weapons. Diana carries several normally. The tiara won't be a major factor unless Diana manages to decaptitate him with it. The invisible plane will be useful for extra defense and invisibility. What really nets her the majority of the wins is her lasso. The Lasso of Truth reverts anything to it's true form and forces people to speak what she desires as long as it's truth.

A quick win for Diana is just to lasso his ass and make him speak the word "Shazam" and it's all over.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 08:25 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote