KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gunzfight Between..

Gunzfight Between..
Started by: ExtraMision5555

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Gunzfight Between..

Punisher, Taskmaster and Domino

Vs

Solid Snake, Deadpool, and Nick fury

Each have An M4, Styer Aug, G36k
sidearms: 9mm, USP, P228
1 grenade each, 1 flashbang each,

To sift through. Each gun limited to 2 clips per.

All Characters human IE if deadpool get shot, hes dead

Takes place in a Mall with 3 floors? Parties start on the 3rd and 1st floor, with thier own teams.

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:05 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

lets have a chat before i go to sleep
smile
i drink wine w/ you all

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:06 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Odds are in the Pun/Tasky/Dom teasm favour.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:06 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Ooh... I really want to say Team A... but I have this mental image of Nick Fury being a bamf

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:07 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ooh... I really want to say Team A... but I have this mental image of Nick Fury being a bamf
A sound effect when Nightcrawler teleports?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:09 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

hahaha, ditto
at first i was thing "bamf" liek when nightcrawler teleports but lol ig et what you mean
and yes, nick fury does have those just, simply amazing moments
snake is a madman too

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:10 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by Lucid Lui

HAHAH

i just said that too. but he ment bad mother***

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:10 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Lucid Lui

laughing out loud as much as I like Nightcrawler.... no wink

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:12 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

BTW by human i also mean Domino's "luck" is cancled too for obvious reasons

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 05:27 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
BTW by human i also mean Domino's "luck" is cancled too for obvious reasons

Does she still keep her sweet look (despite being human) ? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 06:05 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Does she still keep her sweet look (despite being human) ? stick out tongue

laughing laughing

Yes she does, but since shes human now, the black eyepaint over here eye is conspicuously missing

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 11:31 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Taksmasters team , he has Bullseyes aim.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 01:29 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

ars

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:07 AM
Tassadar
Executor

Team A takes it. Deadpool relies too much on his HF, and would die fast. against anyone on the opposing team. Punisher beats Fury, and Taskmaster beats Solid Snake.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 10:20 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Tassadar
Team A takes it. Deadpool relies too much on his HF, and would die fast. against anyone on the opposing team. Punisher beats Fury, and Taskmaster beats Solid Snake.

Agreed. I think, without his HF, Domino can take him anyways. But it would be close

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 10:22 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Anyone one who is experienced with DP history should know that he is a horrible shot (at least compared to Tasky and Punisher). That was the main reason they knew that someone else wacked the Four Winds and that Agent X and Deadpool where two different people. He is likey a better shot then Snake but of team two Fury likey has the best aim. A clean swipe for team A. Punisher or Tasky could solo team B... with her powers Domino would too.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 10:26 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Anyone one who is experienced with DP history should know that he is a horrible shot (at least compared to Tasky and Punisher). That was the main reason they knew that someone else wacked the Four Winds and that Agent X and Deadpool where two different people. He is likey a better shot then Snake but of team two Fury likey has the best aim. A clean swipe for team A. Punisher or Tasky could solo team B... with her powers Domino would too.

True- but at melee Deadpool pwns. And Domino has crzy skills as well- the fight scene between them was great. I know they don't have any of their blades or anything, but if they did, on top of their guns, he would stand a much better chance

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 10:36 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

True- but at melee Deadpool pwns. And Domino has crzy skills as well- the fight scene between them was great. I know they don't have any of their blades or anything, but if they did, on top of their guns, he would stand a much better chance

Unfortunately this is "Gunz" battle.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 10:49 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Unfortunately this is "Gunz" battle.

... I realize that. I'm not saying 'DP pullz out his blades and owns everybody!!!!!!!'

Just saying...

- note the 'if they did' in my post

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 10:54 PM