KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Cyber

Batman vs Cyber
Started by: Ext@nt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman vs Cyber

Batman

vs

Cyber:http://[email protected]/wiki/Cyber_(comics)
(please log in to view the image)
Bats has 2 hours of prep.

Who wins?

Last edited by Ext@nt on Sep 28th, 2006 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 12:51 AM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Are you freaking kidding me. Cyber breaks not only batmans back, but every bone in his body. Cyber was the only person that Wolverine used to be afraid of.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 12:53 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont remember Wolverine being afraid of him at all.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:13 AM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

stick out tongue I was remembering what it said on my old comic cards of cyber smile

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:56 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Are you freaking kidding me. Cyber breaks not only batmans back, but every bone in his body. Cyber was the only person that Wolverine used to be afraid of.

You're right on all accounts there.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 02:05 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

sites that state wolverine was a fraid of cyber
http://wolverine.x-knights.com/cyber.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_(comics)

apparently cyber killed a woman wolverine was in love with and ripped out one of wolverines eyeballs back before wolverine knew he had a healing factor. For months wolverine walked around with a patch on not knowing his eye had regenerated...

when wolverne had bone claws.. cyber snapped them...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 02:32 AM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

yah cyber will beat the crap outta batman..but give batman a little prep. then however....thats another story.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:16 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

One punch from a person lifting 10 tons hitting Batman would go right threw his body like butter

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:18 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by golem370
One punch from a person lifting 10 tons hitting Batman would go right threw his body like butter

you mean like "warm melted butter"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:20 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Yeah or warm apple pie lol

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:25 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah or warm apple pie lol

ah no, this aint't american pie..... cyber doesn't like pie, he likes the real deal.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:30 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:31 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Tell that to Metallo. And other 100 tonners that have punched Batman.
big grin

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:37 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Adamantium is a superb conductor of electricity, wouldn't want to be Cyber when Batman serves him 20 000 Volts

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 02:07 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Cyber has a healing factor and could heal from a blast of Electricity

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:25 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Batman.

Seriously. You gave the guy 2 hours of prep. He takes a walk over to Mister Miracles house , breaks in and 'borrows' his motherbox .

Cyber then get's pwned.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:27 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

It would be like Wolverine who has some Adamantium under his skin where Cyber has way more Adamantium.

Cyber- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Cyber

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:28 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

while he's healing Batman whips out the Laser, digs out Cybers eyes and cranial cavity.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:30 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

It would be like Wolverine who has some Adamantium under his skin where Cyber has way more Adamantium.

Cyber- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Cyber

Wouldn't matter. Bat's has a Motherbox..and around an hour of prep left. Hell he just teleports around the various locales and steals as much weaponry he needs before pwning Cyber.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:30 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
Batman.

Seriously. You gave the guy 2 hours of prep. He takes a walk over to Mister Miracles house , breaks in and 'borrows' his motherbox .

Cyber then get's pwned.

yup. cool

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:37 PM