KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs. Ironman.

Magneto vs. Ironman.
Started by: rotiart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Magneto vs. Ironman.

The wisdom/experice of Erik Lesher with the body of Jospeh...

vs.

Extremis Iron man.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 02:21 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Could Iron man resist being stripped of his amour? since it is 'connected' to him now

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 02:25 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Could Iron man resist being stripped of his amour? since it is 'connected' to him now

if thats the case ironman gets his body torn apart

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 02:26 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

let's see....

Magnito, master of all that is metal, aka master of magnatism

Vs.

Iron man....

iron man def. takes the win!!
no

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 02:46 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Re: Magneto vs. Ironman.

Originally posted by rotiart
The wisdom/experice of Erik Lesher with the body of Jospeh...

vs.

Extremis Iron man.

*Sigh*

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 02:52 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

hey. i was looking to see what people had to say. Wasn't there something about his armor resisting magnetism or something? or being to created a bioelectric field?

It wasn't mean to be a curbstomp. I was sure Ironman had some defense against guys like magneto.

Okay then revise the thread. Magneto is not allowed to use his powers directly against Iron man. Only indirectly.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:06 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

hey. i was looking to see what people had to say. Wasn't there something about his armor resisting magnetism or something? or being to created a bioelectric field?

It wasn't mean to be a curbstomp. I was sure Ironman had some defense against guys like magneto.

Okay then revise the thread. Magneto is not allowed to use his powers directly against Iron man. Only indirectly.
I understand what you mean. I think Iron has shown he has magnetic powers with the suit. But putting him with magneto is asking for another "Fatal Attractions"

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:12 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Big Sexy
I understand what you mean. I think Iron has shown he has magnetic powers with the suit. But putting him with magneto is asking for another "Fatal Attractions"

Pun intended?

Anyways,

Where was I?

Oh yeah,

*ahem*

Magneto vs. Ironman! eek!

HAH!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:21 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I meant... i thought ironman had designed his suit to not be affected by or maybe resistant to electromagnetism.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:23 AM
Badabing
Karen

I meant... i thought ironman had designed his suit to not be affected by or maybe resistant to electromagnetism.

Okay, I feel better now. big grin

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:24 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Magneto sets off an EMP and Stark is done.

The End.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:32 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

IM FTW ....... smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:54 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Nah.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:54 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Yup

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:59 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Stark's armor is still susceptible to EMP's.

He loses.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:04 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Scoobless
Yup
Nah.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:07 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

IM FTW ...... smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:21 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Nah.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:22 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Yup

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:26 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Scoobless
Yup
Nah.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 04:29 AM