KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Killer Croc vs Sabertooth

Killer Croc vs Sabertooth
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blood lust is on

They fight in the Dark sewers of NYC...

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:06 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

sabertooth 10/10

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:06 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'll say croc is baseline stronger more durable and faster, but fighting ability and healing factor go to sabertooth.

I'll say... if wolverine can get koed by a punch from an out of water namor... then croc can ko sabertooth...

he just won't be pulling the majority

Sabertooth 5.5/10 big grin

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:07 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please keep in mind boys and girls that its normal sabertooth here.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:08 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
I'll say croc is baseline stronger more durable and faster, but fighting ability and healing factor go to sabertooth.

Sabertooth 5.5/10 big grin

doesn't Croc have a healing factor too?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:09 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

oh dude, Sabes kills this. 9/10

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:09 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

really????

Sig done by me.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:11 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

sabertooth literally slices croc in half

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:11 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

NVM dammit as you guys can see I dont know much about DCembarrasment I am starting too though.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:16 PM
hank_mccoy

sabretooth will murder croc

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:35 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

You guys make it seem like a curbstomp.

The disease the Killer Croc is afflicted with seems to be some form of regressive atavism, meaning he has inherited some of the traits of ancestral species of the human race. His skin has hardened to the point where it is invulnerable to most forms of abrasion and even low calibre weapons fired from a distance. His strength is physically enhanced as he is several times as strong as Batman. He has shown an ability to heal faster than normal for a human, and an ability to heal injuries that don't normally heal on their own, such as the broken limbs and spine he received from Bane. A side effect of Croc's condition seems to be that over time the primal reptilian part of his brain gains more control of his psyche.

Croc has some experience at street fighting and wrestling, but he is nowhere near as proficient as Batman or Nightwing. He is a high school dropout, but has proven to be moderately capable of organizing thugs in small-time racketeering operations. He is usually hired by other villains as either muscle or a hitman, as he is at least intelligent enough to follow instructions.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:39 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Then you might not be to 'sabertooth savy'

sabertooth will make Croc wish he had no regen whatsoever.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:43 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

also croc got his ass kicked by batman and bain in h2h fights, sabretooth is a killing machine class 15 that took out wolverine, wendigo, and 2 of sinisters super human robots that had super human power and durability , the current sabretooth is a killing machine its way too much for croc

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:44 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

The disease the Killer Croc is afflicted with seems to be some form of regressive atavism, meaning he has inherited some of the traits of ancestral species of the human race. His skin has hardened to the point where it is invulnerable to most forms of abrasion and even low calibre weapons fired from a distance. His strength is physically enhanced as he is several times as strong as Batman. He has shown an ability to heal faster than normal for a human, and an ability to heal injuries that don't normally heal on their own, such as the broken limbs and spine he received from Bane. A side effect of Croc's condition seems to be that over time the primal reptilian part of his brain gains more control of his psyche.

Croc has some experience at street fighting and wrestling, but he is nowhere near as proficient as Batman or Nightwing. He is a high school dropout, but has proven to be moderately capable of organizing thugs in small-time racketeering operations. He is usually hired by other villains as either muscle or a hitman, as he is at least intelligent enough to follow instructions.

Thats what I was going on.. to think that Croc would put up a good fight

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:50 PM
Smurph
------

You copy and pasted that didn't you?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:52 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Never said i didn't! stick out tongue

I'd say sabretooth takes 8/10 in any case. but croc does go down in a fight.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:54 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by hank_mccoy
the current sabretooth is a killing machine its way too much for croc

This is normal sabretooth not the crazy creed now......
sorry I didnt add that in the title but I did added it early in the post.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:55 PM
hank_mccoy

He is a high school dropout, but has proven to be moderately capable of organizing thugs in small-time racketeering operations. He is usually hired by other villains as either muscle or a hitman, as he is at least intelligent enough to follow instructions.

what does it has to do with his powers? i guess you just copied some bio

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 09:59 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by hank_mccoy
what does it has to do with his powers? i guess you just copied some bio

yep.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 10:05 PM
hank_mccoy

Originally posted by endrict
This is normal sabretooth not the crazy creed now......
sorry I didnt add that in the title but I did added it early in the post.

well sabretooth had couple upgrades, the first sabretooth was just a killer with a glove not even a mutant, the second one was a mutant but never stated to have adamentium skeleton or healing factor as we saw when black cat beats him , the third sabretooth is the one that almost killed psylocke and was stated as a mutant with same powers as wolverines, and the new crazy ass sabretooth is my favorite, so what sabretooth do you mean? he had a long history

by the way is that just me or does the new sabretooth that appears in the recent x-men issues is more like some poor homeless?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 10:28 PM