KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sersi vs. Hal Jordan

Sersi or Hal?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sersi 7 63.64%
Hal Jordan 4 36.36%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sersi vs. Hal Jordan
Started by: Mr. Universe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: ENYCE

Sersi vs. Hal Jordan

Sersi

vs.

Hal Jordan



who wins?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:22 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Id go for Hal.


__________________

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:25 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: ENYCE

It would be a great fight that's for sure. Is he immune to transmutation and minor reality warping though? Just wondering...

Or is the power ring itself somehow immune to transmutation..?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:29 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
It would be a great fight that's for sure. Is he immune to transmutation and minor reality warping though? Just wondering...

Or is the power ring itself somehow immune to transmutation..?


Can Sersi warp reality though? confused

Im sure Hals shields would protect him from transmutation. As for the ring itself im not sure. How fast is Sersi? Shes definitely got superior reactions to Hal, maybe she could speed blitz him before he uses the ring?


__________________

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:34 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

Gender: Male
Location: Madchester

is say Hal but just don't ask me why...Sersi is like a goddess but..still..the ring...it's the ring, man.. erm


__________________


Sig by Scy!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:35 AM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Corporate States of America

Sersi wins with little effort.


__________________
My parents said I could be anything I wanted, so I became an a$$hole.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:08 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: ENYCE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Can Sersi warp reality though? confused

Im sure Hals shields would protect him from transmutation. As for the ring itself im not sure. How fast is Sersi? Shes definitely got superior reactions to Hal, maybe she could speed blitz him before he uses the ring?


basically casting illusions....but yeah i think the ring can be transmuted; i could be wrong.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:11 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Sersi is one of the most powerful superheroes on earth, it could go 50/50 and that's no bullsh**. Sersi is more like a female silver surfer with pms, I could see sersi 5/10 or hal 5/10 too damn close to call.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:17 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: ENYCE

I'd love to see it.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:27 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: Anti-Forum Elitist. I put Elitist i

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sersi is one of the most powerful superheroes on earth, it could go 50/50 and that's no bullsh**. Sersi is more like a female silver surfer with pms, I could see sersi 5/10 or hal 5/10 too damn close to call.


Sersi is not like surfer. She hasn't shown as much energy manipulation as Surfer has. She is a better matter manipulator than surfer tho. And she's got Tp. but she's not doing anything that Maxima can't match. Hal jordan beats sersi.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:28 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: ENYCE

Noone's answered the question yet. Can she transmute the ring, or render him unconcious by effectively speedblitzing him?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:30 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: Anti-Forum Elitist. I put Elitist i

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Noone's answered the question yet. Can she transmute the ring, or render him unconcious by effectively speedblitzing him?


She cannot Speed Blitz him. She hasn't shown that much Speed. The Ring has an auto Shield. And She can't transmute Energy. The Ring is covered by a shield of energy. that won't work. Most of her powers won't work. People blinding voting for her without considering that most of her powers won't work.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:37 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Sersi is not like surfer. She hasn't shown as much energy manipulation as Surfer has. She is a better matter manipulator than surfer tho. And she's got Tp. but she's not doing anything that Maxima can't match. Hal jordan beats sersi.



Sersi was one of the few eternals that helped to take down Silver Srufer during Atlantis attacks since her powers are similar to Silver Surfer.

Sersi has control of all forms of energy, superhuman strength, transmutation, telepath, telekinese, teleport,indestrcutable, supersonic speed,cast illusions, increase metabolism, increase strength to unknown levels "strong enough too ko immortal hercules with one punch".

like I said Sersi and Hal would be 50/50, to close to call. And I'm sticking with it.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:49 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: Anti-Forum Elitist. I put Elitist i

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sersi was one of the few eternals that helped to take down Silver Srufer during Atlantis attacks since her powers are similar to Silver Surfer.

Sersi has control of all forms of energy, superhuman strength, transmutation, telepath, telekinese, teleport,indestrcutable, supersonic speed,cast illusions, increase metabolism, increase strength to unknown levels "strong enough too ko immortal hercules with one punch".

like I said Sersi and Hal would be 50/50, to close to call. And I'm sticking with it.


She had to "help" take surfer down. I"ll give Hal 7/10. He can create constructs that would each give sersi a battle on thier own. And Sersi hasn't shown energy manipulation on par with someone like quasar or Silver surfer. her matter nip is her best power.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:52 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
She had to "help" take surfer down. I"ll give Hal 7/10. He can create constructs that would each give sersi a battle on thier own. And Sersi hasn't shown energy manipulation on par with someone like quasar or Silver surfer. her matter nip is her best power.



she has control all forms of energy, but her main power is transmutation.

Get Marvel Handbook of: Women of Marvel 2005. It has sersi, Roma, Gaea, Maker etc.

the other way around, the eternals needed sersi, she was the ace in their hand to bring down SS. Ikaris wasn't up to Zuras power level yet as a prime eternal, still maturing into a prime eternal.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:58 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: Anti-Forum Elitist. I put Elitist i

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
she has control all forms of energy, but her main power is transmutation.

Get Marvel Handbook of: Women of Marvel 2005. It has sersi, Roma, Gaea, Maker etc.

the other way around, the eternals needed sersi, she was the ace in their hand to bring down SS. Ikaris wasn't up to Zuras power level yet as a prime eternal, still maturing into a prime eternal.

Well this Forum seems to be all about feats. Hal has sersi beats hands down in that catagory. He wins the overwheming majority. But Sersi has the mighty power of being an MU Toon. So she will get some wins here. Sersi just isn't up to the task of Beating HAL IMO. your telling me she can beat the best or 2nd best Gl ever who wields a ring that can literally do anythign he wants it to do. This means he can do every thing she can and then some. his ring can even shield him from her telepathy while he goes invisible and attacks her from every direction.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Sep 30th, 2006 at 06:37 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 06:28 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
But Sersi has the mighty power of being an MU Toon. So she will get some wins here.


Take your fanatical DC-love somewhere else. Im not even referring to the outcome of this thread, but comments like this? Why? Is it really necessary? Hell no.

Hal wins the majority, but you only argue so readily for him because he has two big letters stamped on his forehead "D," "C."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 06:51 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: Anti-Forum Elitist. I put Elitist i

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
Take your fanatical DC-love somewhere else. Im not even referring to the outcome of this thread, but comments like this? Why? Is it really necessary? Hell no.

Hal wins the majority, but you only argue so readily for him because he has two big letters stamped on his forehead "D," "C."


HMM. As far as I can tell, there have been some new people here who have been saying the same things I said when I first started to post. So youtell me, how come these people who I dont' know and have never talked to, are saying the same things. When all things considered, what ever is the most logical is the reason. period. Either I could just be a DC fanatic like you think, or I could really see some MU bias here. Obviously I'm not the only one who has pointed it out. So you tell me? DO I have some telepathic power that automatically makes new people say the same thing I been saying? which is not likely, or is there a lot of MU bias here? which is it? the most illogical or the most logical?

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Sep 30th, 2006 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 06:53 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: ENYCE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
Take your fanatical DC-love somewhere else.


Can't blame him. It's an epidemic on this board.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:34 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: Anti-Forum Elitist. I put Elitist i

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Can't blame him. It's an epidemic on this board.


No more than thanos, Odin,thor and the beyonder beating every body and thier mother.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 07:35 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 11:31 PM.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sersi vs. Hal Jordan

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.