KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Master chief Vs Hulk

Master chief Vs Hulk
Started by: Bol Gath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bol Gath

Master chief Vs Hulk

I've noticed that MC is getting a lot of respect Here.

So could MC beat these different versions of hulk?

1. Grey Hulk

2. Professor Hulk

3. Mindless Hulk

4. Ultimate Hulk

5. Savage Hulk

Mc gets all his standard equipment plus 5 plasma grenades for each fight.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:49 PM
Bol Gath is currently offline Click here to Send Bol Gath a Private Message Find more posts by Bol Gath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

He can't. Maybe Grey Hulk...maybe. Cortana will tell him to get the **** out of Hulk's way, and the Chief will do as he is told.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:51 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magneto1992
The last Marvel

One thing is Omega Red, another is the Hulk, he dies in the Gray Hulk

Who needs super powers anyways?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:51 PM
magneto1992 is currently offline Click here to Send magneto1992 a Private Message Find more posts by magneto1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bol Gath

OK... Damn I can't seem to get a hold on those halo novels. Want to read them

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:54 PM
Bol Gath is currently offline Click here to Send Bol Gath a Private Message Find more posts by Bol Gath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Bats could put hulk down, maybe not kill him, but he could easily knock him out.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:54 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

How did Bats get involved in this?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:56 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bol Gath

Never going to happen. Bats would be slaughtered if he tries to fight hulk, sure he could outsmart him just long enough to get away from him and call in some backup...

magneto1992
The last Marvel

well maybe gray hulk, but thats it, I really like both game and novel MC, but I have to be realistic, he will never beat the Hulk

Who needs super powers anyways?

magneto1992 is currently offline Click here to Send magneto1992 a Private Message Find more posts by magneto1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jesse7
Bats could put hulk down, maybe not kill him, but he could easily knock him out.

No he really couldn't. And MC gets crushed in one hand with minimum effort.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 08:57 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by The Pict
No he really couldn't. And MC gets crushed in one hand with minimum effort.

I meant MC by the way, but if you meant the same, then you are very mistake.

Hulk would not be able to even touch MC, MC runs at 160 mph, and his reaction and thinking speeds are so high that the world is in slow motion to him.

Not only can MC effortlessly flip 60 ton scorpion battle tanks, but his bones and body has been enhanced to the point where he is extremely durable, fast, and strong.

With his MKIV suit he could take more punishment then hulk could dish out, that and the mjolnir mkIV self repairs in seconds of taking dammage.

MC would put easily KO hulk.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:01 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Bol Gath
OK... Damn I can't seem to get a hold on those halo novels. Want to read them

They aren't very well written, I have the first one (which I never came close to finishing) and reading it is a chore. It was written in something like six weeks and it shows.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:03 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Hulk would not be able to even touch MC, MC runs at 160 mph, and his reaction and thinking speeds are so high that the world is in slow motion to him.

Not only can MC effortlessly flip 60 ton scorpion battle tanks, but his bones and body has been enhanced to the point where he is extremely durable, fast, and strong.

With his MKIV suit he could take more punishment then hulk could dish out, that and the mjolnir mkIV self repairs in seconds of taking dammage.

... You do of course realise that nothing you stated their even comes close to the Hulk. Not only is Hulk exponitially stronger but he is faster also! But it's okay though I can see you are clearly off your meds since you think that MC can take any damage the Hulk can dish out.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:08 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Hulk smashes the stars of overrated video games.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:09 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

MC won't be able to take the damage Hulk can dish out. He might take a punch. That's it. And that's out of the question. The real question is what can MC do to put Hulk down? In my opinion nothing.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:10 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Validus
Hulk smashes the stars of overrated video games.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:12 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... You do of course realise that nothing you stated their even comes close to the Hulk. Not only is Hulk exponitially stronger but he is faster also! But it's okay though I can see you are clearly off your meds since you think that MC can take any damage the Hulk can dish out.

thats okay people much weaker then MC have ko'ed hulk big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:12 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Hulk can cover distance much faster than MC, he can leap for miles. Also his strength is unlimited. MC is nothing to the Hulk.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:14 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by The Pict
Hulk can cover distance much faster than MC, he can leap for miles. Also his strength is unlimited. MC is nothing to the Hulk.

And yet hes beaten by so many so much weaker then MC

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:24 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Strength is not the only factor when Hulk is beaten by someone weaker. MC loses plain and simple.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:28 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

... Like who?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 09:29 PM