KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kid Devil vs. Spiderman

Spiderman vs. Kid Devil
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kid Devil 3 50.00%
Spiderman 3 50.00%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kid Devil vs. Spiderman
Started by: SpunkySmurph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Question Kid Devil vs. Spiderman

Spiderman (Classic):

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

Kid Devil

(please log in to view the image)

Battle takes place in an abandoned NYC.
They start seven blocks from each other.

Who wins? Why?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:30 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

So... any opinions?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:57 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

don't know much about Kid Devil

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:13 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Anyone have some stats, on the kid???????

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:15 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Devil

Just the usual Wikipedia ones.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:17 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Kid Devil seems to have more abilities he is letting on, and an unreavled level of healing factor. I give it to Spider-Man due to speed and experience from what we know thus far of Kid Devil

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:25 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

i'ld go with spiderman the kind just doenst bring anything new to the table that ol web head cant deal with

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:31 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Spidy, IMO.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:35 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lando005
i'ld go with spiderman the kind just doenst bring anything new to the table that ol web head cant deal with

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:05 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Kid Devil has been around for what? Three issues. He has alot more powers...it just hasn't been revealed yet.

We should put this thread on hold until he actually does something besides be a human cigarette lighter....

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:46 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by Draco69
Kid Devil has been around for what? Three issues. He has alot more powers...it just hasn't been revealed yet.

We should put this thread on hold until he actually does something besides be a human cigarette lighter....
more power wouldnt mean too much without the experiance to back it up

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:52 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

more power wouldnt mean too much without the experiance to back it up

If Kid Devil turns out to have the power to summon Trigon hellfire from the depths of Hell and suck souls out of people, than all the Spidey-experience in the world wouldn't save his ass....

Kid Devil has a connection to Trigon. Trigon usually means something uber-powerful....

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:54 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by Draco69
If Kid Devil turns out to have the power to summon Trigon hellfire from the depths of Hell and suck souls out of people, than all the Spidey-experience in the world wouldn't save his ass....

Kid Devil has a connection to Trigon. Trigon usually means something uber-powerful....
here we go again with the more power equals automatic win talk hell what dc cahracters arent uber in one way or another

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:24 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

here we go again with the more power equals automatic win talk hell what dc cahracters arent uber in one way or another

..um yeah . More power usually DOES equal the win, Especially when said power comes from Trigon who's pretty much DC's Mephisto

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:52 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by grey fox
..um yeah . More power usually DOES equal the win, Especially when said power comes from Trigon who's pretty much DC's Mephisto
it just seems to be dc running gig their home of the "uber powerful never get defeated" characters

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 06:14 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

I agree. Seems like they've always thought more power = more cool. They powered Aquaman up something fierce instead of just making him cool like he is on the JLU show. They take mofos w/too much power as it is like Supes and guess what they do? They give him T-Vo! Another f**kin' power. But that's for another thread. This Kid Devil character looks to be alot cooler than Blue Devil, but that's not saying much because Blue Devil is lame as hell(these 2 have some lame ass origins). Draco's right though. We haven't seen the full scope of KD's powers. So far he looks like a guy Spidey could beat, but that may not be the case.

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 6th, 2006 at 02:53 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:50 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

so no one here knows anything about him, never saw him in a fight, but you decide that spider-man should take him?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:59 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Originally posted by hank_mccoy
so no one here knows anything about him, never saw him in a fight, but you decide that spider-man should take him?

Exactly, he's in-experienced so they can't decide, Spidey wins by experience.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:00 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I actually think Blue Devil is cool.

He went blow for blow with Neron when noone else could.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:02 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by hank_mccoy
i've read the wiki profile provided from what i gather he's too inexperianced to fight with an A-lister like spidy

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:03 PM