KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wildcat,Batman,&Nightwing Vs. Captian American,MoonKnight,&Daredevil

Wildcat,Batman,&Nightwing Vs. Captian American,MoonKnight,&Daredevil
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Wildcat,Batman,&Nightwing Vs. Captian American,MoonKnight,&Daredevil

Which would be the better hand to hand Combat team?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:50 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Team 2

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:00 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I don't know much about Moon Knight, but I still have to say team two. Everyone on team one is peak human, whereas CA and Daredevil both have abilities and enhancements that allow them to further their combative ability to Superhuman capabilities

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:01 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Team One. Daredevil would fall to the Batsquad's sense-f*cking equipment.

Never underestimate Batman and Robin's teamwork...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:01 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69

I assumed that when the thread-starter mentioned H2H that they wouldn't have tach or gadgets. If they do get thier standard equipment then Team 1 takes it. But, w/ no gadgets I think Team 2 takes it 6/10.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:03 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Draco69

Wait, I never considered the possibility of sonics...

does the Batsquad have them?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:03 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Sonics is standard gear but I think this a no weapons fight. Not sure tho.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:05 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

This was intended to be strictly hand to hand but ok lets add equipment as a second anwser and remember Moonknight Cap and DD have weapons also.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:06 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

In that case
1. Team 2
2. Team 1

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:11 AM
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

It says H2H in the first post, so I'm assuming no weapons. I say that team 2 takes this due to their powers.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:11 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
It says H2H in the first post, so I'm assuming no weapons. I say that team 2 takes this due to their powers.
He said their are two scemarios: 1.(H2H; no weapons) 2.(weapons allowed)

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:13 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Entity
This was intended to be strictly hand to hand but ok lets add equipment as a second anwser and remember Moonknight Cap and DD have weapons also.

True.
Cap has his shield
DD has his indestructible billy clubs
and I was under the impression MK had some pretty high-tech stuff

The problem is how easily the sonics can make this a Three on Two battle

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:18 AM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Pure h2h: Team 2
W/ weapons: Team 1

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:41 AM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

cosigned

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:44 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

We don't know how long it would take Batman's team to relize DD has sensitive hearing or if for that fact if they would even relize before the fight ended. This is a fight between teams that would not have existed to eachother til now.

But I think that everyone is probably right considering the DC groups history working together they may even be able to take them H2H

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 12:54 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

With Gear, Team 1 more than likely

without gear

easily team 2

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 01:30 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

We don't know how long it would take Batman's team to relize DD has sensitive hearing or if for that fact if they would even relize before the fight ended. This is a fight between teams that would not have existed to eachother til now.

Well after a small skirmish in the crossover Batman realized it pretty easily. I know its not canon but thats how Bat's mind works. Besides, once he notices DD is getting the better of him he'll play dirty (ie use those lil gads of his) and you better believe sonics is one he's gonna use

But I think that everyone is probably right considering the DC groups history working together they may even be able to take them H2H

Teamwork is important, but they can't win with that h2h. I am not convinced Wildcat is a better fighter than Moonknight and Nightwing doesn't have any showings to prove he's superior to DD (not to mention DD can locate weak points, sense where he's going etc.) and Cap and Batman are pretty much equals in skill cept that Cap has waay more stamina and trumps him in physical stats. Bruce and Dick have teamwork, but Cap and DD are no strangers and whatever tricks they try to pull will most likely be foiled by Daredevil's radar (he'll sense their feints, etc). H2h I don't think they have what it takes

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 03:37 AM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Well, this won't be too original;

Hand to Hand Captain America beats Bruce probably about 8/10.
With Gadgets, Bruce beats Captain America 6/10.

Similar outcomes will be had with Nightwing and Daredevil, in my opinion.

And, as marvelprince said, I see no reason why Wildcat would be Moonknight's superior.

In hand to hand, this will probably go to team 2 at least 7-8/10.

With weapons/gadgets? Team 1, 6/10.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 03:44 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Well, no disrespect to MK, but, if WC isn't better, then he damn well should be

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 03:47 AM
guy222
With my gal

t2

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 03:05 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote