KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Its HAPPENED!!!

Its HAPPENED!!!
Started by: chase el

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chase el
Man in Red Short Shorts

Its HAPPENED!!!

This has nothing to do with comics but the whole world should know...

but they finally created an invisible suit!! As in you wear it... and no one sees you.

When you see an object is not you actually seeing the object, its you seeing the reflection of light off of it. So if you can manipulate and distort the light hitting a suit, viola! Invisible. The suit really exists this isnt a joke. the government has been working on this for 30 years and it came to life TODAY. The military are going to be the first to test the suit. But isnt this INCREDIBLE?!

Now Batman needs to get one of these. It wouldnt be ridiculous anymore to see that... it really exists

"They are good people, Kal-el... They wish to be."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:48 AM
chase el is currently offline Click here to Send chase el a Private Message Find more posts by chase el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Where is the link friend?

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:50 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:50 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

http://www.sdbj.com/article.asp?aID...amp;aID2=106057

That's all I could find. I HAVE to see more of this if it's as good as the poster says.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:53 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

i dont believe it.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:54 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chase el
Man in Red Short Shorts

no link... my dad is a GM for a scubagear manufactuer. They designed the suit. Its like scuba gear. So the gear will keep you warm inside and cold on the outside so thermals wouldnt be able to detect it. He just came home estatic. You dont understand what a breakthrough like this means... check the news in the next couple days trust me you will see it. This isnt a joke in anyway shape or form. Keep checking the news, this just happened today and my dad was in the building when it happened. Hes been working on this suit alone for 10 years. This is a breakthorugh beyond dreams

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:56 AM
chase el is currently offline Click here to Send chase el a Private Message Find more posts by chase el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chase el
Man in Red Short Shorts

re:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
i dont believe it.

It happened... TODAY... like 5 hours ago, my dad was in the building when it happened and he said the whole building was shaking with excitement.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:58 AM
Starscream M

i just read the article. It makes you invisible to microwaves, so its kinda like a stealth radar thing.

its not invisible to sight.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 05:01 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chase el
Man in Red Short Shorts

thats not the same thing trust me. i didnt know about that article. My 60 year old father is acting like a 10 year old girl about this... its the real deal... watch the news my dad says theyre going to make a PA in the next couple weeks while they run more tests. Not invisible to microwaves... INVISIBLE in sight

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 05:04 AM
Starscream M

ok, that would be really cool.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 05:06 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

COOL! smile

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 05:07 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Well...there is this:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/in...lity-cloak3.htm

But it's been around a while.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 05:08 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chase el
Man in Red Short Shorts

nah trust me. This happened today

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 05:20 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

MITs been working on a similar project for a while now....eh it would be cool to have thats for sure

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 06:10 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

im pertty sure their was allready a prototype for this that was shown somewhat recently?

im assuming this is the final version?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 06:41 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

And this is posted in a comic book forum... why? confused

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 07:36 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DickBlazer
opinions are like........

guaranteed complete BS. at best a cheap "predator" rip off. totally invisible? not possible with today's technology. from a distance maybe somewhat blurry etc. this "news" will be a total let down. wait and see.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 08:09 AM
DickBlazer is currently offline Find more posts by DickBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Dan
With the Master Plan

Here's a picture of a squad of them testing it out in Iraq

(please log in to view the image)

Look at them all formed around that helicopter... must be fifty of the gits

eek!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:02 AM
Master Dan is currently offline Click here to Send Master Dan a Private Message Find more posts by Master Dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Its HAPPENED!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chase el
This has nothing to do with comics but the whole world should know...

but they finally created an invisible suit!! As in you wear it... and no one sees you.

When you see an object is not you actually seeing the object, its you seeing the reflection of light off of it. So if you can manipulate and distort the light hitting a suit, viola! Invisible. The suit really exists this isnt a joke. the government has been working on this for 30 years and it came to life TODAY. The military are going to be the first to test the suit. But isnt this INCREDIBLE?!

Now Batman needs to get one of these. It wouldnt be ridiculous anymore to see that... it really exists

This is actually very scarey. This obvoulsy means that this will give people new ways of abusing human rights. This of course means that drug dealers will probably find a way of eventually getting one of these things. This is not good news.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:10 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Cool.But since it's in a Versus forum.Does that mean someone can now beat Wolverine with it? big grin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:11 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote