KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spiderman vs mr x (wolverine enemy)

spiderman vs mr x (wolverine enemy)
Started by: jmcnasty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

spiderman vs mr x (wolverine enemy)

I think mr x win this fight, easily but watch all of the spiderman fans come on here saying that mrx would lose. I dont know how he'll lose when he'll know every move spiderman is about to do and he has great speed and know every fighting style on the planet but the spider geeks will find a way. Oh lets not forget that spiderman got stabbed by wolverine in marvel knight #13 quite easily and elektra is always slapping spiderman around like a rag doll and he get tagged by black cat, kraven, weaker opponents than mr.x. Also in the ultimate avengers the writer stated that besides spidergirl, spiderman is the weakest link on the team. HMMMMM makes you think about the old web head. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:03 PM
jmcnasty is currently offline Click here to Send jmcnasty a Private Message Find more posts by jmcnasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Why did you make this thread. It is very pointless and stupid. Spiderman fanboys are a lot more realistic than other fanboys. wink What is you damn problem with Spiderman anyways?

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:12 PM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Re: spiderman vs mr x (wolverine enemy)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jmcnasty
I think mr x win this fight, easily but watch all of the spiderman fans come on here saying that mrx would lose. I dont know how he'll lose when he'll know every move spiderman is about to do and he has great speed and know every fighting style on the planet but the spider geeks will find a way. Oh lets not forget that spiderman got stabbed by wolverine in marvel knight #13 quite easily and elektra is always slapping spiderman around like a rag doll and he get tagged by black cat, kraven, weaker opponents than mr.x. Also in the ultimate avengers the writer stated that besides spidergirl, spiderman is the weakest link on the team. HMMMMM makes you think about the old web head. Happy Dance

How's Spider-man the weakest link on New Avengers, He's more useful than Cage and him and Wolverine are about the same, and Spider-woman well isn't much help.

And what can Mr X do?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:20 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Ultimate Avengers? Spider-Girl?

Yes your comic knowledge is really amazing.

1. It is New Avengers
2. It is Spider-woman
3. Spiderman is not weak or useless.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:41 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

So anyway what do you have against Spidey?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:52 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Mr X's powers are useless against Spider-Man

his low level telepathy is completely nullified by the fact that Peter reacts to his spider-sense, therefore not planning his moves out ahead of time

other than that X is only human in speed, strength and durability... he really doesn't stand a chance

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Sparkz
How's Spider-man the weakest link on New Avengers, He's more useful than Cage and him and Wolverine are about the same, and Spider-woman well isn't much help.

And what can Mr X do?

Mr X is a peak human who has a weak version of telepathy, allowing him to predict what is ABOUT to happen.

So, basically, it is a skilled, precognitive human versus an unskilled precognitive human that is fifteen fold the first human in speed, and fourty fold in reflexes, who can lift twenty tons, and fire webs.

I wonder who wins? roll eyes (sarcastic)

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Soljer on Oct 22nd, 2006 at 07:27 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:16 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Soljer
Mr X is a peak human who has a weak version of telepathy, allowing him to predict what is ABOUT to happen.

So, basically, it is a skilled, precognitive human versus a not skilled precognitive human that is fifteen fold the first human in speed, and fourty fold in reflexes, who can lift twenty tons, and fire webs.

Yes i wonder indeed.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:24 PM
lando005

Originally posted by Soljer

So, basically, it is a skilled, precognitive human versus an unskilled precognitive human that is fifteen fold the first human in speed, and fourty fold in reflexes, who can lift twenty tons, and fire webs.

gee real tough choice here

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:53 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

hater nuff said

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:53 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Scoobless
Mr X's powers are useless against Spider-Man

his low level telepathy is completely nullified by the fact that Peter reacts to his spider-sense, therefore not planning his moves out ahead of time

other than that X is only human in speed, strength and durability... he really doesn't stand a chance

no expression

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:23 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote