KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Sabertooth

Batman vs Sabertooth
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PRAYERRUN

Question Batman vs Sabertooth

Sabertooth has sent a message to Batman. it says: " I've kidnapped Robin & Batgirl. Only way to get them back is through me. " it says to meet him in....(lets see....) Central Park, New York. Batman gets his gear together, and flies imediatley. (oops spelled wrong i know.) Can Batman get his friends back?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 12:15 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

That's plenty of prep for batman to bring along some nifty toys to take out Sabretooth.

Batman for the win.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 12:18 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

yea Batman takes this. if he knows what hes up against, hes got this in the bag. a couple of exploding batarangs some nerve gas n Bats has got em.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 12:24 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
yea Batman takes this. if he knows what hes up against, hes got this in the bag. a couple of exploding batarangs some nerve gas n Bats has got em.

not to mention sonics, which should do some damage to Sabes' major hearing

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 12:26 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

How the hell does batman win with out prep? he fight a class 20 who has enchanced durability and a superhuman healing factor. Not to mention he has superhuman reflexes, agility, stamina, senses and is a highly skilled fighter with years of experience.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 12:34 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by capt it up
How the hell does batman win with out prep? he fight a class 20 who has enchanced durability and a superhuman healing factor. Not to mention he has superhuman reflexes, agility, stamina, senses and is a highly skilled fighter with years of experience.

"Batman gets his gear together"

I'm assuming he's allowed any toys that he has in the Batcave.

Which is really more than enough to take down someone of Sabretooth's quality.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 12:38 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soljer

maybe but it says right away which would leave little time to grab any thing but his normal equiptment and since he has no idea who sabertooth is he not likly to bring some thing to take him down

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 12:41 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

sabertooth gets the shit bombed out of him via batjet..
In any other senario give, sabertooth should take the majority.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 12:46 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Originally posted by capt it up
maybe but it says right away which would leave little time to grab any thing but his normal equiptment and since he has no idea who sabertooth is he not likly to bring some thing to take him down

Ok here's the background story. there was a post called " sabertooth vs Nightwing " if ya'll remember correctly. I'm going to assume that Nightwing was not sucessfull in taking down sabertooth. (this happened in Gotham.) We'll say that Sabertooth dissapeared after the battle,(which put poor nightwing in the hospital) but before he left Gotham, saw an article in the newspaper about the Dark Knight and decided that he'd be a great challenge. One night, while on stakeout, Batgirl and Robin run into Saber, and instead of calling batman, try to take him out on thier own. (This is after Bats had told them to leave Sabertooth to him.) Of course we know that Sabertooth cleans thier clock and kidnaps them and runs off to New York....where he makes the initial challenge. Bats, after recieving the note, leaves right away with his usual batgear, and goes to the location of the challenge.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 12:53 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Of course we know that Sabertooth cleans thier clock

We do? no expression

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:00 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Dude if Nightwing can't take him down, what are kids like robin and batgirl gonna do?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:08 AM
newyorkcares

Originally posted by Soljer

hellz yeah.As I have stated before, saying "Batman with Prep"is really just another way of saying"this is how the other guy lost".This fight goes to the bat, and sabertooth fearsome collection of backhair gets made into a rug and put up on display in the batcave.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:07 PM
newyorkcares is currently offline Click here to Send newyorkcares a Private Message Find more posts by newyorkcares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Guys I think we should give Sabertooth some credit here......he goes against wolverine. and wolvie's lost some fights against him.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:11 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

prep Batman wins hands down 10/10
no prep Sabretooth 8/10

Sig done by me.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:14 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Sabertooth 8/10 W/o prep
Sabertooth 6/10 w/ prep.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:22 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by V for Valentine
Sabertooth 8/10 W/o prep
Sabertooth 6/10 w/ prep.
If Bats has prep time at all, Sabretooth hasn't a chance in hell.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:23 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

You should give Batman tank or he's not making through this alive.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:26 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Juntai
If Bats has prep time at all, Sabretooth hasn't a chance in hell.

it's vague whether he has prep or not, I doubt it but I put it there either way. Aye, Batman has sonics (off my head) would be the most effective thing. But I really don't see what he could do to put down Sabertooth without some real long prep time.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:28 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

So I guess if he just showed up at Central Park and started looking for him Bats wouldn't have much of a chance?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:33 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

No no expression

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:38 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote