KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Blade/Batman(Begins) vs V for Vendetta/The Punisher

Movie Blade/Batman(Begins) vs V for Vendetta/The Punisher
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Movie Blade/Batman(Begins) vs V for Vendetta/The Punisher

ok, the fights in NYC at night. no prep, but Batman is equipped w/: acid-etched batarangs, grapple gun, mini-mines, adhesive bombs, flashbangs, nerve/tear gas, mace, binoculars and a rebreather.

Blade has his standard weapons off the movie.

V has 6 knives.

and Punisher has: M60 machine gun, AK-103, dual Colt .45 M1911A1s w/ laser sights, kevlar vest, and 2 grenades.

who wins?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 04:01 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

This is Tom Jane's Punisher Right?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 04:33 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

yea i figured comic Punny would be unfair.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 04:39 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Damn, this is a tough one, i mean i love them all alot but, i figure Blade and Batman would probably take it 7/10

I could easly be wrong.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:11 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Ill give it to Blade/Batman, The Batman protrayed by christian bale was right on the money for the dark side of the character, and deff showed he was more hardass than the punisher in the movies, and well Blade an immortal vampire vs V who we know nothing about really except he can swing some knives around...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:19 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Ill give it to Blade/Batman, The Batman protrayed by christian bale was right on the money for the dark side of the character, and deff showed he was more hardass than the punisher in the movies, and well Blade an immortal vampire vs V who we know nothing about really except he can swing some knives around...

Blades immortal?? confused and dont underestimate V. hes superhuman ya know wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:32 AM
StarsNeverFall7

Wow, not paying attnetion, leave that immortal part out lol. Thing about V is they dont give much on him and what he can or cant do, they say its not about the character but what he stands for....lame I thought.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:37 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

V lame are you freakin kidding me. I think Blade and Batman would take it but V is the shit!!!

V vs. Batman would be a kickass fight i bet its already on here let me check.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:40 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

lol yea, im pretty sure he was superhuman though, with the way he slammed that 1 guy in the wall and the strength he had behind those knives when he threw em.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:41 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I think he has enhanced hormones that give him enhanced strength and reflex speed, not to mention accuracy

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:50 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yea it was pretty tight when he just let them shoot him and killed them afterwards, knowing he was a dead man.

He got what he wanted.

I think H2H without their armor he could almost own batman & he be ahell of a match for captain america

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 05:54 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^V may be stronger but Batman and Cap are def(or from what ive seen and heard) the better fighter as far as skills go.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:04 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Movie Blade could probably own them all erm

Movie V sucks, the entire movie was just one big stupid political prolog that took away everything awesome about the graphic novel

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:25 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Thats the thing I really dont know much about V at all, but batman himself is a force to be reckoned with and well blade is just a complete hardass with enough fight skills and strength to surpass both V and Punisher combined since they are just human

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 07:33 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^yea like i said tho i think V's enhanced but i think Blade could still take him. idunno about V and Pun at the same time though.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 12:23 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

b-u-m-p

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 05:25 AM
bean_machine
Its so hard

V would get owned by Bats or by Blade. There was nothing impressive about him in the movie.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 05:53 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

The reason he had no opposition was because he did not have a worthy adversary, he just punked a bunch of losers.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 05:55 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bean_machine
V would get owned by Bats or by Blade. There was nothing impressive about him in the movie.

he got shot over 100 times and lived to kill all those guys with knives and his bare hands faster than they could reload. no expression

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 06:17 AM
bean_machine
Its so hard

Those guys that shot him over 100 times were not skilled at all. My grandma has better accuracy with a handgun than those fools. I mean how many went for the headshot? If all of them went for the freaking head shot he would have died instantly. I mean if I were to shoot someone in the chest once or twice and did not appear to be hurt, I would pummel them in the face with the rest of my clip.

Still that scene did not impress me at all.

Bats has superior skills and Blade has the raw power to put down V and Punisher.

Damn, even Punisher with his standard equipment could take out V.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 07:06 AM