KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool w Madness Venom symbiote vs Lobo

Deadpool w Madness Venom symbiote vs Lobo
Started by: geshien

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Toad

Deadpool w Madness Venom symbiote vs Lobo

i find this to be a pretty even and fun match up. what do you think?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 09:03 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

lobo shoots a rocket out of his bike which blasts the symbiote of brock,

he flies his bike onto a building and cuts himself - he clones loads of lobos, which chase DP - eventually DP gets captured - he cant survive millions of LOBOS. - teleporting or not.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 04:45 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

lobo can clone himself?

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 08:28 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

even if that's the case, i really don't see it going down so quickly or easily. i think deadpool would react pretty quickly, especailly with the suit.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 12:40 AM
Mr. Toad

apparently i'm the only one who thinks this would be a kick ass fight. imagine the trash talk and the shear carnage! oh the humanity! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 07:55 AM
Smurph
------

Unintentional Spite? no expression

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 05:25 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

huh? no just dissappointment. sad

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:05 PM
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by geshien
huh? no just dissappointment. sad

Well, happens to everybody. What you have to realize is that Lobo is at least a league abouve either of these two. Whether that has anything to do with him being from DC, I shall not say

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:25 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

well it's not the regular suit. it's infected with the madness virus. that's the only reason i put it up there. and if marvel and dc feels that wolverine could go up against lobo (even if it was stupid) i think dp with the madness infected symbiote definately is up to the task.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:08 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by geshien
well it's not the regular suit. it's infected with the madness virus. that's the only reason i put it up there. and if marvel and dc feels that wolverine could go up against lobo (even if it was stupid) i think dp with the madness infected symbiote definately is up to the task.

Oh!

My mistake. I thought this thread was Dp, Madness Venom (i.e. regular Venom w/ Eddy) vs. Lobo. As in, a two-on-one match. However, this changes alot.

Though, I thought that DC just based Lobo off of Wolvy. I didn't know they thought it would be a good match...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:30 PM
Mr. Toad

yeah they had logan fight lobo in the marvel vs dc crossover. it was dumb. i mean i like wolvie and all but to have him beat lobo is just goofy.

but yeah dp with madness venom suit, the one where venom was slapping juggy around like a sissy. that version of the suit.

that i think puts them at an equal strength amoungst other things.

lobo has that street brawl fighting style.

dp is a trained merc (advantage)

lobo has weapons galore.

dp, dito.

both talk a lotta trash. and i think that's the best part about this fight big grin

i mean honestly this could turn out to be a stalemate, but i give dp a slight advantage. using the suit to wrap up lobo and furthermore he is the better fighter of the two.

lobo has his bike though, so with that said, what do you think?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:59 PM
Mr. Toad

ok, i'm just being stubborn now. but i really want to know what you guys think.

and to make an adjustment, the madness suit is resistant to fire and sonics.

and i'll allow the whole cloning thing, concidering that dp is immortal.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 10:51 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I dunno....

Didn't madness Venom slap around Juggernaut like a *****?

EDIT: Why is it that sometimes the board censors let me say *****, and other times they do not?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 12:40 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

Originally posted by Soljer
I dunno....

EDIT: Why is it that sometimes the board censors let me say *****, and other times they do not?

because they ****in can! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 07:05 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by Soljer
I dunno....

go **** yourself, you ******* piece of ****

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 07:09 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by masterbruce
go **** yourself, you ******* piece of ****

I'm serious, though.

Sometimes bitch gets through.

Other times it's censored.

It confuses me. I mean, I've never seen the word f**k get through, but *****? Fuck yeah!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 07:16 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Which one of you should I report? shifty

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 07:18 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

**** **** **** **** ...so what did i say? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 07:18 PM