KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool vs Midnighter

Deadpool vs Midnighter
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadpool vs Midnighter

Deadpool vs Midnighter

They both have their standard weapons.

Who wins?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 05:32 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

as much as i love wade, i don't see him beating midnighter. perhaps deathstroke and midnighter but not deadpool. sad

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 05:50 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by geshien
as much as i love wade, i don't see him beating midnighter. perhaps deathstroke and midnighter but not deadpool. sad

... Aside from equipment DP is better then Slade in every conceivable way, and even then he has some pretty nice gear stored away for special occasions. On that same note Wade is also better then Midnighter in every way, not the least of which is his healing factor, a healing factor that Midnighter couldn't hope to over whelm.

Aside from a lucky decapitation Midnighter loses.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 06:11 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

i thought it was the other way around now. slade being able to use 90% of his brain and all. granted wade can't die i don't actually think he's the better combatant of the two. i read on a different thread by all included readers that DS is by far DP's superiour.

further more, i believe that midnighter has nano technology that allows him countless possible offensive choices within nano seconds. aside from that he has superhuman speed, reflex, strength, and agility. i could be horribly mistaken but that's what i've been told and read.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 06:16 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by geshien
i thought it was the other way around now. slade being able to use 90% of his brain and all. granted wade can't die i don't actually think he's the better combatant of the two. i read on a different thread by all included readers that DS is by far DP's superiour.

further more, i believe that midnighter has nano technology that allows him countless possible offensive choices within nano seconds. aside from that he has superhuman speed, reflex, strength, and agility. i could be horribly mistaken but that's what i've been told and read.

Deathstroke is definitely the better tactician. No doubt. But in regards to superhuman strength/speed, Deadpool and Deathstroke are about equal.

When referencing skill? Deadpool for sure. Deathstroke has gotten taken to school by Nightwing, Batman, and Ollie. Deadpool, on the other hand, (when he isn't being used as utter comic effect) has shown enough skill to keep up with Daredevil, Taskmaster, Black Panther, Iron Fist, and Wolverine. Yeah, yeah, Deadpool also has his showings of getting owned up on by the likes of squirrel girl, I acknowledge this. But people need to realize (and often don't realize) that Deadpool has two facets to him. He has his badass serious side, and the entirely comical, joking, comic relief in any situation, side. His entire run is mostly written as a joke, so he has showings like these often enough.

On the forum, though? Deadpool doesn't have to worry about being funny. He can kick ass with the best of them.

Is it enough to take Midnighter, though? erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 05:10 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

ok so deadpool could probably best deathstroke, if by nothing else that deadpool can be quiet unpredictable but i don't see him beating midnighter.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:08 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Fighting skills = Big Advantage MN'er. MN'er is to trained guys like DP and DS like they are to regular humans.
Healing factor of Deadpool = Big fat stalemate.

MN'er wouldn't let himself get touched, but could never really put Wade down for the count.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:44 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

that and dp is immortal.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:52 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Fighting skills = Big Advantage MN'er. MN'er is to trained guys like DP and DS like they are to regular humans.

MN'er wouldn't let himself get touched, but could never really put Wade down for the count.

Are you quite sure on the first count? Deadpool IS top-notch in the marvel universe.

I've read up on midnighter's feats, but he would have to be Karate friggin Kid to be THAT superior skillwise. erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 02:46 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by DigiMark007

So, it comes down to a battle of endurance.

DP wins

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 03:18 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

deadpool vs midnighter

fight in an alley who takes this?all standard gear

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 07:29 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 07:30 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

im crying in the corner now. sad

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 07:33 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Soljer
Are you quite sure on the first count? Deadpool IS top-notch in the marvel universe.

I've read up on midnighter's feats, but he would have to be Karate friggin Kid to be THAT superior skillwise. erm.

It's not pure skill in Midnighter's case though, his brain is laced with machinery that allows him to analyze an opponents abilities/powers instantly and run through almost every conceivable battle strategy to counter those abilities before the match even begins.

It shows him step by step which move to make to best counter his opponent to inflict maximum damage while taking minimal injury .... basically it's like a chess program but way, way, faster.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 08:00 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

In one of the Authority / Kev crossovers, three mercenaries (the might have been soldiers) had machine guns trained on Midnighter. He bosted about his abilities to predicted the outcome of the "fight," one of the guys asked him how it turned out... apparently the answer was with Midnighter shot all to shit.

The only thing he is going to see about the outcome of his fight with Deadpool, is Wade kicking his ass every time. big grin

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 08:15 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
In one of the Authority / Kev crossovers, three mercenaries (the might have been soldiers) had machine guns trained on Midnighter. He bosted about his abilities to predicted the outcome of the "fight," one of the guys asked him how it turned out... apparently the answer was with Midnighter shot all to shit.

The only thing he is going to see about the outcome of his fight with Deadpool, is Wade kicking his ass every time. big grin
Kev manages to either kill or kick the crap out of every single member of The Authority each and every time. Not surprised that happened. Midnighter could decapitate Deadpool with a swing of his staff. He's strong enough to do it since he's done it before. I'm with Digimark007, Midnighter is a friggin beast. He'd be able to see the enhancements Deadpool has from the outset and plan ahead. The only x-factor is Deadpool is insane. So that might circumvent Midnighter's abilities.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 08:27 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Kev manages to either kill or kick the crap out of every single member of The Authority each and every time. Not surprised that happened. Midnighter could decapitate Deadpool with a swing of his staff. He's strong enough to do it since he's done it before. I'm with Digimark007, Midnighter is a friggin beast. He'd be able to see the enhancements Deadpool has from the outset and plan ahead. The only x-factor is Deadpool is insane. So that might circumvent Midnighter's abilities.

Wolverine has kicked a guys head off before. Shang Chi is ripped a guys head off before. It is something that only happens to fodder.

Honestly, even in Wildstorm Universe, I can't see Midnighter taking the majority from guys like Zealot or Agent Orange. He isn't that strong or fast and healing factor just isn't that hot. Deadpool would crush him IMO.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 08:39 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Honestly, even in Wildstorm Universe, I can't see Midnighter taking the majority from guys like Zealot or Agent Orange. He isn't that strong or fast and healing factor just isn't that hot. Deadpool would crush him IMO.

He's ridiculously faster than any human being and his powers have allowed him to compensate for the abilities of a speedster. He's fought with Apollo successfully. He's been kicked hard enough to cross most of a desert and not be phased. The ability he has to predict outcomes is an effective counter to essentially any combat style, one simply has to be so far above him in stats that it doesn't matter.

Wade can win thanks to his HF but he won't come close to crushing Midnighter.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 08:47 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He's ridiculously faster than any human being and his powers have allowed him to compensate for the abilities of a speedster. He's fought with Apollo successfully. He's been kicked hard enough to cross most of a desert and not be phased. The ability he has to predict outcomes is an effective counter to essentially any combat style, one simply has to be so far above him in stats that it doesn't matter.

Wade can win thanks to his HF but he won't come close to crushing Midnighter.

He has three speed feats. Blitzing some cannon fodder, and catching an arrow... twice. Nothing to suggest he is faster than 'Pool. Hanging with Apollo is part CIS on Apollo's part, and part Apollo being a third class Superman knock off.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 09:04 PM
Mindset

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 09:08 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote