KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Latvia vs. Atlantis - all out war

Latvia vs. Atlantis - all out war
Started by: FOOM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FOOM

Question Latvia vs. Atlantis - all out war

Go!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:32 PM
FOOM is currently offline Click here to Send FOOM a Private Message Find more posts by FOOM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

First off its, Latveria no expression

Second off, Latveria would pwn Atlantis wink

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:33 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Latvia?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:34 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

wow...Latvia

Atlantis has a huge population, but Latveria has the technology, so they win.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:38 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

SCOTLAND

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:44 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

(please log in to view the image)

?????

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:53 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
(please log in to view the image)

?????

Im pretty sure that Namor could pwn Latvia by himself laughing

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:25 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Latvia is a real country but im sure FOOM meant Latveria. Latveria wins

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 01:17 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FOOM

OOPs, Yeah, Latveria.

I'm thinking it would be pretty close. Does Atlantis have any allies? Wakanda perhaps?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:19 PM
FOOM is currently offline Click here to Send FOOM a Private Message Find more posts by FOOM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by FOOM
OOPs, Yeah, Latveria.

I'm thinking it would be pretty close. Does Atlantis have any allies? Wakanda perhaps?

I thought Wakanda and Latveria were actually allies.

Maybe I'm mistaken.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:23 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

L ftw

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

latveria ftw

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:44 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Interesting fight.. on one hand... namor is probably fit enough to go toe to toe with dr. Doom... but doom does have a ton of doombots...

but then again must atlantians have tech weapons and magic on their side...

then of course doom does have giant cannons...

but of course namor has gigantos... the nuclear whale...

um... doom has a time machine a conquer the whole heroes reborn universe by himself...

attained the power of silver surfer...

attained the power of full powered galactus...

um... yah... doom eviscerates namor.. and the rest of the atlantians creep back into the ocean out of the sheer fear of he who is DOOM!

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:55 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by rotiart
Interesting fight.. on one hand... namor is probably fit enough to go toe to toe with dr. Doom... but doom does have a ton of doombots...

but then again must atlantians have tech weapons and magic on their side...

then of course doom does have giant cannons...

but of course namor has gigantos... the nuclear whale...

um... doom has a time machine a conquer the whole heroes reborn universe by himself...

attained the power of silver surfer...

attained the power of full powered galactus...

um... yah... doom eviscerates namor.. and the rest of the atlantians creep back into the ocean out of the sheer fear of he who is DOOM!

Atlantis may have more magicians, but Doom himself is a more powerful one.

He's second only to Doc Strange, apparently. A distant second, but still second.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 12:04 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

This is war no expression

Thus Doom has prep time

He goes back in time and kills Namor's mom big grin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 12:22 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Soljer
Atlantis may have more magicians, but Doom himself is a more powerful one.

He's second only to Doc Strange, apparently. A distant second, but still second.

I wasn't comparing power levels of magicians.. .i was talking about the peons...

latveria doesn't really have soldiers, as doom himself governs the nation and he alone is its military might...

atlantian soldiers would go against doombots...
atlantian magicians would go against .. doombots..
namor would go against doom himself.

doom trusts virtually noone... thats why latveria doesn't have a military.
but he's also a very beloved leader... healthcare for all his peoples.. good standard of living...

you're comparing dozens... or hundreds of sorcerors... vs ... doombots.. ie.. peons vs peons.

doom himself would probably end up battling namor and gigantos... while the peons would be the atlantean soldiers and sorcerors.. .vs doombots.

i make no mistake, doom is the second most powerful sorceror.. and if dr strange hadn't achieved sorceror supreme status.. that title would have fallen to doom.

but peon vs peon... atlanteans win...

but doom himself wins the whole thing. atlantean army, avenging son and whale combined.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 12:48 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FOOM

Where does it say that Doom is number 2 in Wizardry? Not being argumentative, just never heard it.
I thought Scarlet Witch, Shaman, Druid before his demise, and some others would be ahead of him.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 08:26 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

...Latvia?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 10:32 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Atlantis

Namor is king over all the sea's right? the sea makes up 2/3 of the planet, and didn't like 8 people overthrow Latveria in Secret War?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 11:57 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poseiden/neptune solos

I have returned

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 10:43 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote