KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Phoenix vs Galactus

Dark Phoenix vs Galactus
Started by: Benny G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Benny G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Phoenix vs Galactus

Galactus 1000/10

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 03:28 AM
Benny G is currently offline Click here to Send Benny G a Private Message Find more posts by Benny G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Dark Phoenix vs Galactus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Benny G
Galactus 1000/10

Galactus vs Phoenix mmmm

Dark Phoenix

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 06:59 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 07:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by GalacticStorm

(please log in to view the image)

In a versus match up where Jean will be out to kill her opponent at all costs, she will not die. Nothing can make her die.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 07:47 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Galactus would be able to overcome The Phoenix Force with the huge amount of Power Cosmic he has. Galactus isn't the strongest being in MArvel in fact he is owned too much. But I see no way of Phoenix to beat The World Devourer...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 07:48 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Rewmac
Galactus would be able to overcome The Phoenix Force with the huge amount of Power Cosmic he has. Galactus isn't the strongest being in MArvel in fact he is owned too much. But I see no way of Phoenix to beat The World Devourer...

Yeah.

Except for the time when she did no expression

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 07:52 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 07:52 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

wrong thread........sorry

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jan 11th, 2007 at 07:57 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 07:54 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 07:57 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 07:58 PM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Even in another reality he gets spanked

[

Yeah, I've often wondered why Galactus is never able to concede defeat. ...like he always exits a scene with her thinking he let HER get off easy.

Puh....who is he kidding?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 08:07 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Galactus is so under writtan like all the time >.<

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 08:14 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

In a versus match up where Jean will be out to kill her opponent at all costs, she will not die. Nothing can make her die.

Last edited by Rewmac on Jan 11th, 2007 at 08:38 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 08:25 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Read the scan Gs my smart boy

Galactus "I am well consumed by hunger"

Also can you name the issue for me?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 08:32 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Read the scan Gs my smart boy

Galactus "I am well consumed by hunger"

Also can you name the issue for me?

Which is irrelevant in both cases.

In the first set of scans, Galactus was indeed hungry, but if you actually bothered to read and analyse what was being said as opposed to being an airhead and focusing on the artwork, you'd see Galactus illustrate his limitations as opposed to a being like Phoenix.

He is a limited being. He requires external sustenance. He eats, he exerts, he uses up that energy and needs to eat another planet. Phoenix on teh other hand is hooked up to an unlimited energy source, so while Galactus may be able to hang with her for all of a few seconds, he would eventually use up all his resources whilst she would carry on strong.

Read the scans.

As for the second case. Jean was weak as well. In that story instead of killing herself at the end of the Dark P Saga, she had a psychic lobotomy, which removed all of the psychic parts of her brain. She lost her powers.

Then as Cyclops was getting pounded something within her clicked and she gained them again, however she stated that she was weak and at that point she had limits and if even could match those current limits it was Galactus. However at the same time she said her power was getting stronger the more and more she used it.

She faced Galactus and dominated the battle. His energy blasts did nothing to her, whilst hers made him cry out in pain. He retreated claiming that if he stayed he would beat Phoenix.

Claims that went unproven and claims that became irrelevant when Phoenix eventually gained all of her power back and she was corrupted again and consumed by her dark side, lashing out and consuming the universe.

I hope youre clear on matters now? smile

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 09:08 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

You haven't answered my question...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 09:15 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

You haven't answered my question...

Because that would be a nice thing to do and as such i dont feel obligated to. smile

Wanna find out? confused

Do some damn research! eek!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 09:21 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I was just wondering...You can't answer a simple question...hmmm...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 09:26 PM
King Kandy

There was a Phoenix versus Galactus, and a dark Phoenix versus Galactus...

Now it's Dark Phoenix Versus Galactus two, this is rediculous.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 01:49 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

laughing

Pheonix makes beating Galactus look so damn easy !

And that was a tame version of Pheonix...imagine Dark Pheonix, unrestrained and violent tempered ?

Galactus would be f*cked !

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 01:50 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote