KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ghost Rider vs Dark Phoenix

Ghost Rider vs Dark Phoenix
Started by: Booyah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Booyah
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ghost Rider vs Dark Phoenix

Ghost Rider 10/10

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:50 AM
Booyah is currently offline Click here to Send Booyah a Private Message Find more posts by Booyah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

You're New

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:54 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

If the fight is... How would Jean Grey... handle the penance stare.. .after having becoming the dark phoenix and wiping out galaxies...

She'd shrivel up into a crying heap.

If its a fight. Jean grey unmakes Ghostrider.
Even if its Ghostrider as a lord of hell.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:04 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Booyah
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Milkie
You're New

So?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:05 AM
Booyah is currently offline Click here to Send Booyah a Private Message Find more posts by Booyah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Ghostrider gets unmade by Dark Phoenix.
Brandon Routh Ties with Dark Phoenix.
Christopher Reeve unmakes Dark Phoenix.

big grin

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:06 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Technically the penatence stare would completely kill Jean

Of course he would never get the chance to use it though stick out tongue

I'm going by the logic that the Phoniex force is a bullcrap theory made up by marvel to copout the Dark Phoneix saga, and that the Phoniex was actually Jean the entire time

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:36 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Ghost Rider vs Dark Phoenix

Originally posted by Booyah
Ghost Rider 10/10

laughing

bird ftw

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 11:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Flame

Are we talking right after/during the Dark Phoenix Saga, or are we talking a new appearance? She came to terms with her actions as DP a while ago.

I wasn't aware that the penance stare worked that well that high up the food chain. Of course it's a matter of him being able to use it, and that would never be the case. Even when the GOTG fought Dormammu, GR didn't use the stare. I wonder if it was because he chose not to, or that he couldn't.

Any GR experts care to explain?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 02:07 AM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Dark Phoenix wins this one 10/10.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 02:21 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
Are we talking right after/during the Dark Phoenix Saga, or are we talking a new appearance? She came to terms with her actions as DP a while ago.

I wasn't aware that the penance stare worked that well that high up the food chain. Of course it's a matter of him being able to use it, and that would never be the case. Even when the GOTG fought Dormammu, GR didn't use the stare. I wonder if it was because he chose not to, or that he couldn't.

i like gr smokin'

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 02:53 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by Cosmic Flame

Probably CIS on GRs part or PIS, frying the bad guys brain makes for a boring fight, which is why he usually reserved it for the finisher, and didn't use it on characters he couldn't beat without it sometimes.

Penance stare would fry Dark Pheonix, but he would never get to use it. He would be too busy being erased.

DP 10/10

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 03:56 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote