KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine (combined with symbiote) vs wonderwomen

wolverine (combined with symbiote) vs wonderwomen
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

wolverine (combined with symbiote) vs wonderwomen

Wolverine has full controll of the symbiote and the symbiote fits wolverine body like he has a costume on. Wolverine has complete control.

In this fight wonderwoman cant use thunder clap.

Its the venom symbiote

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

WW tears of Wolverines arms and rams them up his ass....

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:06 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Wonder woman might as well look for some logan food, because he will be her new pet after this match.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:09 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

He bracers should be able to deflect his claws... (they deflected the oe for gods sake)

and shes faster, stronger... then he is...

and if she lasso's him, its game over. remember how spidey strung up wolverine?

Even with the symbiote.. he's not getting out of it. He'll last a bit longer... but the symbiote is doing little to WW.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:18 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:23 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Wolverine

He has a healing factor

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:26 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

And what, he's been ktfo before even with his healing factor...

by bullets...
loss of blood
getting blown up although he did regenerate to go after nitro...
and by getting knocked around by Mr. X
and knocked out by a punch from Namor.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:40 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

This thread is rediculous. It just seems to me that posts made with him in it are set so he still has the advantage. Why dont people just make a Wolverine as God himself thread and it will be easy for all of us to make decisions.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 01:09 AM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

cause even symbiote wolverine loses to wonderwoman...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 01:19 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

You can give Wolverine as many freakin obscure accessories as possible, unless he has the freakin' cosmic cube or the infinite gauntlet, he has no chance in this fight

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 06:18 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Tentacle rape! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 05:05 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

i don't really see the symbiote amping snikts up enough.

not unless the symbiote does something new when it attaches to wolverine.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 05:40 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He doesn't need a symbiote to handle a woman, even if she's Amazon.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 05:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...you are wrong Stilt. So wrong.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 06:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbelAnderson

Wonder Woman

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 09:56 AM
AbelAnderson is currently offline Click here to Send AbelAnderson a Private Message Find more posts by AbelAnderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Nowadays it seems the gap has closed between herald and meta.

Wonder Woman obviously wins based on feats, but if they met in the comics I have no doubt that Wolverine would pose a real threat to her...

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 10:11 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Call me when she'll be able to KO a suitless, injured & unsuspecting Batman stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 01:00 PM
krisblaze

She smashed concrete with his face.... what the ****

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 01:42 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Without his armour, no less. Batman is up there thumb up

Sneak attack, too. I know carver loves those.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 01:51 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Call me when she'll be able to KO a suitless, injured & unsuspecting Batman stick out tongue

What were those, Sonics?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 02:00 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote