KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spiderman vs nightcrawler

spiderman vs nightcrawler
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

spiderman vs nightcrawler

In this battle he's fighting the nightcrawler from age of apocalypse, the one that was relentless and had 2 swords.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 09:38 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I'd have to give it to Spidey here. Spider-sense will allow Peter to know where and when Nightcrawler will attack, thus giving him ample time to dodge and perform his own counter attack. Pretty much one or two hits would do, and Kurt would go down.

Now if this Nightcrawler was going against some other street leveler without a spider-sense, I'd definitely give it to Kurt.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 01:29 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Nightcrawler 9/10 wink

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 03:19 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

1 spider-sense induced punch and NC'er is down for the count.

Parker 10/10

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 04:15 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Nightcrawler is a bit to fast for spiderman. Spiderman will lose this hands down. Kurt can teleport all around this guy, hacking and slashing away with his sword. Without the swords I think that he could take spiderman. Lets not forget the fact that kurt is also as agile as spiderman (giving a little edge to spiderman). Kurt has been hit by heavy hitters also and he also have strength of his own (not spiderman strength. Kurt could play around with spiderman all day if he wants and he would still win this fight. Theres no way that spiderman could come out on top in this fight. He has spider senses but it aint going to help in this fight.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 05:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Nightcrawler is a bit to fast for spiderman. Spiderman will lose this hands down. Kurt can teleport all around this guy, hacking and slashing away with his sword. Without the swords I think that he could take spiderman. Lets not forget the fact that kurt is also as agile as spiderman (giving a little edge to spiderman). Kurt has been hit by heavy hitters also and he also have strength of his own (not spiderman strength. Kurt could play around with spiderman all day if he wants and he would still win this fight. Theres no way that spiderman could come out on top in this fight. He has spider senses but it aint going to help in this fight.

What the f**k?

...not gonna bother. At this point I've stopped caring about most of the nonsense.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 06:08 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

digimark im not saying that youre wrong, this is all about your opinion, if you feel that spiderman can beat nightcrawler, then no matter what i think it wont change your mind. Just give an argument on how spiderman is going to hit kurt 1st because i just cant see it happening.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 06:45 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Spidey takes this all day long

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 06:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

nightcrawler takes this easily, with no problem, wont even break a sweat.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 07:42 PM
harri
I may be a geek

digimark im not saying that youre wrong, this is all about your opinion, if you feel that spiderman can beat nightcrawler, then no matter what i think it wont change your mind. Just give an argument on how spiderman is going to hit kurt 1st because i just cant see it happening.
ye i know digs take it easy

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 07:45 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

k,k. I'll bite.

First off, let's clear some things up.

Pete's agility >> Kurt's agility
...if you can find any scans that prove otherwise I'd be happy to reconsider. But I doubt you would. Take away his teleportation and NC'er wouldn't dodge anywhere near the amount of stuff Pete dodges.

Also:
Pete's strength/speed/reactions/durability >> NC'er.

NC'er poofs into the air next to SM, and let's even give him his swords. But, with the "bampf" Kurt isn't moving, and neither are the swords. In the time it takes to register Spidey's whereabouts and thrust with the sword, Parker will be nowhere near the sword and could probably even launch a counter-strike. Machine gun fire >>> sword thrusts in terms of speed, even if it's at point blank range.

And the spider-sense is the killer. Pete's sense doesn't just warn him of danger, it warns him of the direction of the danger. He'd be able to punch Kurt's lights out as he's materializing if he wanted to, because he'll know where NC'er is going to be.

And regardless of NC'ers durability, more than a couple punches from a class 15 guy, and if he's still conscious, it's pure PIS.

And sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Your comments about respecting opinions are very important, and I agree. But at the same time, I have no problem letting a person know if they're wrong. Pointing out falsehood by presenting reasoned opinions and/or facts isn't the same as disrespecting someone.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 08:56 PM
cherry cola

Also Spidey has fought the Spot not saying Spot is anywhere near NC experience but Spidey has fought similar foes.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 09:54 PM
cherry cola is currently offline Click here to Send cherry cola a Private Message Find more posts by cherry cola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

1st of all the in the h-- is spiderman going to dodge nc so easily when he got beaten to death by morlun. Nightcrawler knows how to teleport continuously, he just dont teleport one time and he have mastered it. He can tag spiderman all day. To my knowledge spiderman just got pimped slapped by captain america and gets handle by black cat and you dont think someone that is teleporting at super speed is going to touch him. Spiderman fans is so funny. Nightcrawler can hit spiderman as many times as he wants to but can we say the same for spiderman, nope. If bullet cant come close to hitting kurt spiderman wont even faze him. Spiderman is dead on the 1st page of the comic.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:03 PM
Starscream M

1st of all the in the h-- is spiderman going to dodge nc so easily when he got beaten to death by morlun. Nightcrawler knows how to teleport continuously, he just dont teleport one time and he have mastered it. He can tag spiderman all day. To my knowledge spiderman just got pimped slapped by captain america and gets handle by black cat and you dont think someone that is teleporting at super speed is going to touch him. Spiderman fans is so funny. Nightcrawler can hit spiderman as many times as he wants to but can we say the same for spiderman, nope. If bullet cant come close to hitting kurt spiderman wont even faze him. Spiderman is dead on the 1st page of the comic.

I see you haven't been on the boards long enough. There's a contingent of spidey supporters (led by the extremely persistent metalmanx) who will adamantly claim that Spidey will not be hit by anyone without superspeed.

No matter how many scans you show them of regular thugs hitting Spidey, they will merely dismiss it as PIS, which I guess means the entire Spiderman comics is PIS.

However, they will never fail to mention that Spidey can dodge a bullet that has been fired, which if you have any scientific knowledge whatsover, would mean spiderman can move faster than quicksilver. This, however, is NOT PIS, or so claim the spidey squad.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:10 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Originally posted by masterbruce
There's a contingent of spidey supporters (led by the extremely persistent metalmanx) who will adamantly claim that Spidey will not be hit by anyone without superspeed.

Aren't you a member of the contingent of Wolverine supporters
who believe he can withstand planet-destroying explosions?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:14 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zahit
no, he just thinks Wolvie can beat Galactus..... thats all roll eyes (sarcastic)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

I am a member of the unbiased members club, I hold no allegiances to any characters and especially not to Logan.

I have never claimed that Wolverine can survive a planet destroying explosion. I have claimed that Wolverine can survive a nuke explosion, which has happened in comics and is not a fiction of my imagination. However, the spidey squad has vehemently claimed this is PIS, as they hate to see Logan be more powerful than their favorite arachnid geek.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:18 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Galan777
no, he just thinks Wolvie can beat Galactus..... thats all roll eyes (sarcastic)

umm, right...please show me the link where I would say such a ridiculous comment.

I see my comment has exposed parts of KMC's Spidey Squad in mere minutes laughing

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:19 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

That's right folks!
Step right up and witness the man who can withstand a nuke....

Attachment: wolverine-elk.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:30 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

That's right folks!
Step right up and witness the man who can withstand a nuke....

laughing laughing laughing

Kurt wins 6/10 Really close it comes to skill as Kurt's teleportion will be spidey sensed by Spiderman. Real close

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:40 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote