KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Joker vs. Red Skull

Joker vs. Red Skull
Started by: norrinradd43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Cool Joker vs. Red Skull

Ok folks this looks pretty straight up to me, tell me what you think

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:06 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joker makes Red Skull his clown *****.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 02:36 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Joker

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Depends. If its a prep fight I would say joker. In a regular one on one, isn't the skull in peak human condition like cap?

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:12 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

What the hell are you guys talking about? The joker loses! The Joker can't fight.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:20 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

I have to go with Red Skull too because of he can scrap like cap

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:32 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Joker is tricky though, and fights dirty. Red Skull may be stronger, but even HE can't figure out what Joker's next move is....joker all the way.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 02:10 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alfheim
What the hell are you guys talking about? The joker loses! The Joker can't fight.

Lemme guess... you just assume he can't, right? Do you actually have proof that Joker can't fight?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 04:17 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Joker is tricky

That's like saying Flash is fast. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 04:20 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

yeah I'll give ya that one lol. smile) and by the way....dr doom is smartstick out tongue

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 04:22 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

i just finished reading the first encounter between batman and the joker (the man who laughs), and batman mentions a few times how unbelievably fast the joker is, and the joker escapes batmans grip a few times and gets some decent hits in. hes in no way batmans physical equal but hes still no average joe.

id probably go with the joker, the red skull is too arrogant and would assume he has the fight won, hed never be able to out plan joker and i think hed just get more and more frustrated until he made a big mistake.

prep: joker 8/10
no prep: joker 6/10 (he has alot of tricks as his standard equipment)

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 06:42 AM
Decay is currently offline Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Red Skull 7/10

Red Skull has all of Cap's physical status and nearly as many skills to match

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 06:47 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

wow it's gone about half & half.....

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 12:35 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by Decay
i just finished reading the first encounter between batman and the joker (the man who laughs), and batman mentions a few times how unbelievably fast the joker is, and the joker escapes batmans grip a few times and gets some decent hits in. hes in no way batmans physical equal but hes still no average joe.

Ok that might bethe case but hes not a peak human martial arts expert.

id probably go with the joker, the red skull is too arrogant and would assume he has the fight won, hed never be able to out plan joker and i think hed just get more and more frustrated until he made a big mistake.

Why the hell would he do that? The Red Skull is one of Marvel's bigtime prep villains.

prep: joker 8/10
no prep: joker 6/10 (he has alot of tricks as his standard equipment)

Nobody gets any prep and nobody gets equipment its a standard H2H fight....well thats what I thought.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 02:59 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Ok that might bethe case but hes not a peak human martial arts expert.

But he has matched or bested that or better using his skills, his genius and his trickyness

The Red Skull is one of Marvel's bigtime prep villains.

Yeah, the Skull is pretty damn good, but so is the Joker. Prep-wise, I'd give a very slight edge to J, simply because I think he's much harder to prep-against

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:49 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote