KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther Vs Karnak

Black Panther Vs Karnak
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Black Panther Vs Karnak

There is an issue where BP takes out Karnak with one knee to the head. I dont think that should happen really. So in a non-PIS fight who wins?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 01:48 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Black Panther Vs Karnak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alfheim
There is an issue where BP takes out Karnak with one knee to the head. I dont think that should happen really. So in a non-PIS fight who wins?

Black Panther

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 08:26 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Re: Black Panther Vs Karnak

Which one

This one

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/9303/vsinh.jpg

or this one

http://img439.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blz17wr3.jpg

I think Marvel is telling us, BP>Karnak.

What do you think?

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 06:39 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Re: Black Panther Vs Karnak

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Which one

This one

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/9303/vsinh.jpg

Well this is the thing. I saw a scan about the same age of Karnak knocking the SS out with a rock. Karnak chopped a wall with his hand, a rcok flew off and hit SS in the head and knocked him out.

With skills like that Karnak should be able to beat the hulk and I have seen scans of a similar age with BP getting owned by the hulk. So no adding up the evidence its PIS

Anyway I dont take super oldschool scan seriously because in those days peoples powers not clearly defined, for example Cap was able to punch Quicksilver, he cant do that now.

or this one

http://img439.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blz17wr3.jpg

I think Marvel is telling us, BP>Karnak.

What do you think?

That PIS as well. Cap can give BP a good fight and Karnak is peak INhuman not peak human so he should be slightly better than Cap. (inhumans are stronger than humans in general).

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 07:37 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Re: Re: Re: Black Panther Vs Karnak

Well this is the thing. I saw a scan about the same age of Karnak knocking the SS out with a rock. Karnak chopped a wall with his hand, a rcok flew off and hit SS in the head and knocked him out.

With skills like that Karnak should be able to beat the hulk and I have seen scans of a similar age with BP getting owned by the hulk. So no adding up the evidence its PIS

So Karnak, knocking out Surfur, who survive the vacuum of space, traverse stars and blackholes and such, gets knocked out by a brick from Karnak.

Yes what panther does to him is PIS, im done, Im going out to eat now. I cant believe you just tried to use that.

Edit: you said this in the other thread

What part of you cant use one fight as overwhelming evidnce dont you understand?

You have fights were DD kicks the **** out of the Punisher than you get a fight where The Punisher does well, thats why you need at least two fights to come to a conclusion.

two scans, two fights....

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 07:47 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Panther Vs Karnak

So Karnak, knocking out Surfur, who survive the vacuum of space, traverse stars and blackholes and such, gets knocked out by a brick from Karnak.

Yes what panther does to him is PIS, im done, Im going out to eat now. I cant believe you just tried to use that.

You missed my point.....you need to calm down.

two scans, two fights....

Yes but I have an explanation, you are just getting upset. Two scans are better than one but then we have to discuss them, I dont just agree with you because you have two scans.

Last edited by Deadline on Jan 26th, 2007 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 07:49 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Panther Vs Karnak

You missed my point.....you need to calm down.

Yes but I have an explanation, you are just getting upset. Two scans are better than one but then we have to discuss them, I dont just agree with you because you have two scans.

I am calm, Im actually laughing right now, what are you trying to debate, you use a PIS filled moment with Karnak/Surfur, and then turn around and call Panther/Karnak, impossible, or it shouldnt happen like that because you "think" so.

Sorry

Marvel>>>You my friend.

Sig by Estacado

Last edited by Apolloknight on Jan 26th, 2007 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 07:58 PM
Deadline

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Panther Vs Karnak

I am calm, Im actually laughing right now, what are you trying to debate, you use a PIS filled moment with Karnak/Surfur, and then turn around and call Panther/Karnak, impossible, or it should happen like that because you "think" so.

Sorry

Marvel>>>You my friend.

If you read what I said I said that I dont take scans from that period serioulsy because you have characters doing thinsg that they are not able to do now.

Eg karnak hitting surfer with a rock
Quicksilver getting punched by Cap
Cap being able to stun the hulk with his feet.
Cap being able to tackle Iron man and Thor
[
the fact of the matter though is that if that were now I dont see that is illogical beacuse if Bullseye can kill a person with a tooth pick from a hundred yards and dont see how somebody who is loads of times better than him cant hurt surfer with a rock. karnaks abilities are to see weak points that why he was able to do it.

Futhermore Wolverine is able to cut the hulk this defies logic so there is no point analysing too deeply.

the reason why I dont accept karnak doing that is because he is [not that good now and alot of characters are not as good as they used to be in the old school

As for the second scan Karnaks is peak inhumans and therefore Bp should not be able to one shot him like that. Peak inhuman is slightly bettter than human....look:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Karnak

His Inhuman metabolism affords him slightly greater reaction time, endurance, and speed than the human race's most perfect physical specimen, Captain America.

I dont think BP can one shot cap, do you? I dont even now if Karnak can beat BP, i ahve no idea really but hes not one shoting him in the head.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 08:08 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Panther Vs Karnak

As for the second scan Karnaks is peak inhumans and therefore Bp should not be able to one shot him like that. Peak inhuman is slightly bettter than human....look:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Karnak

His Inhuman metabolism affords him slightly greater reaction time, endurance, and speed than the human race's most perfect physical specimen, Captain America.

I was going to let this go, but I noticed a flaw in your arguement here, You want to use bios from Marvel.com , cool, check out panthers...look

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther_(T'Challa)

T'Challa's senses and physical attributes have been enhanced to superhuman levels by the heart-shaped herb.

Question, what does Superhuman, mean to you!!??

Sig by Estacado

Last edited by Apolloknight on Jan 26th, 2007 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 11:00 PM
Deadline

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Panther Vs Karnak

I was going to let this go, but I noticed a flaw in your arguement here, You want to use bios from Marvel.com , cool, check out panthers...look

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther_(T'Challa)

T'Challa's senses and physical attributes have been enhanced to superhuman levels by the heart-shaped herb.

Question, what does Superhuman, mean to you!!??

No contradiction actually. Cap is classified as peak human, therefore if karnak is slightly above cap he would be superhuman. It makes perfect sense. Peak human is the maximum human potentila anything above it is superhuman.

The only thing is that if you look at Caps showings he has superhuman feats. sad

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:41 PM