KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman vs. Hawkeye and Captain America

Spiderman vs. Hawkeye and Captain America
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Spiderman vs. Hawkeye and Captain America

what a battle....

imagine ... the thoughts of these gentlemen... if it comes to a fight between those heroes.....

Marvel writers must have a very good day... if they wanna create a worthy story
... great fight...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:01 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Cap and Hawkeye not only defeat spider-man, they force his retirement

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:12 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Spidey has enough Problems with Cap as it is adding Hawkeye makes it target practice

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:03 AM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fsufan89

The duo may take the majority on this one

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:54 AM
fsufan89 is currently offline Click here to Send fsufan89 a Private Message Find more posts by fsufan89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Nah. Spidey takes a small majority. 6/10.

I like Hawkeye myself, but his abilities are kind of a non-factor here. Spidey can dodge his barrage of arrows all day long, all while dodge and smacking Cap around. And then it's Clint's turn. Unless he uses a nuke-arrow or napalm-arrow or something crazy like that.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 01:30 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

Cant he just use an exploding arrow? Spidey may not be able to dodge the blast radius if he is dealing with Cap also.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 01:42 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

this is a good fight, but i say spidey takes it. with his webshooters he could grab the arrows n toss them out of harms way, then get in close to KO Hawkeye then beat Cap. that is, if Spidey is bloodlusted. cuz hes been known to let people like DD get the best of him. but if he is, like he should IMO. Spidey 6/10

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 01:50 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

So in your senario Haweye stands there shoots arrows, gets koed and cap stands there the whole time until spidey beats him...ok

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:20 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

sure. spideys too fast for them.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:35 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Hawkeye uses sonic arrows and beats both captain and spiderman down!smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:36 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

Cap/Hawk 8-9/10

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 06:46 AM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soleran
Hawkeye uses sonic arrows and beats both captain and spiderman down!smile

That's about it, I guess yes

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:38 AM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Spider-Man would be dodging Captain and then uses is webbing to rob Hawkeye of his Bow and then K.O's him and then it's Captain America vs Spider-Man and in that Spidey takes him 8/10 times. There is a picture Spider-Man is fighting the X-Men including Nightcrawler and Wolverine who I think would have a slight advantage over Cap and Hawkeye because of NC's agility

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 02:22 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

SPIDEY WOULD HAVE TO SOMEHOW TAKE OUT HAWKEYE FIRST TO WIN THIS

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:00 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Spider-Man wins. I actually think Cap'd fare better on his own than paired up cause at least face to face he won't have too much of Spider-Man's speed here. Here Spider-Man is just darting around. I doubt Hawkeye will be much help seeing as how he won't wanna risk hitting Cap by firing arrows at Spider-Man. Couple that with the fact that with a bit of webbing his hands are stuck to his bow he becomes a non-factor (no offense to Clint fans out there).

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:00 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Well [SPOILER - highlight to read]: isint hawkeye daredevil? or atleast allegedly? i dont think the storys gone taht far because if thast the case, then hawkeye Could, well, nevermind,

dont answer my question [SPOILER - highlight to read]:
im still reading daredevil

disregard this post
i shuold just delete it huh?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 06:53 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Nah. Spidey takes a small majority. 6/10.

I like Hawkeye myself, but his abilities are kind of a non-factor here. Spidey can dodge his barrage of arrows all day long,

Er didn't the Taskmaster use Clint's abilities to defeat or trouble Spiderman?

Originally posted by Metalmanx

all while dodge and smacking Cap around.

Grrrrrr.....

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 07:06 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Alfheim
Er didn't the Taskmaster use Clint's abilities to defeat or trouble Spiderman?

Didn't Tasky also get thrashed by MK who can barely stand? Besides, I doubt when he fought Spider-Man he only used Clint abilities

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 01:56 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote