KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool vs. Ronin

Deadpool vs. Ronin
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Deadpool 7 87.50%
Ronin 1 12.50%
Stalemate 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Deadpool vs. Ronin
Started by: Soujaboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadpool vs. Ronin

debate

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:15 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Ronin? As in Echo?

Then DP takes this. He already handed taskmaster his @ss, and Ronin is just a deaf taskmaster

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:21 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

Deadpool... but I'm a fanboy. So I guess my opinion don't count.

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:27 PM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

No, she's just plain outclassed. Nothing fanboyish about it. Ronin gets beat by DP as badly as Rodney King was by the LAPD.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:38 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

What a pointless character, Ronin appeared in just a few issues of New Avengers and hasn't been seen since. I know she will be an upcoming battle with Elektra, but wow...all that hype and nothing.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:47 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What a pointless character, Ronin appeared in just a few issues of New Avengers and hasn't been seen since. I know she will be an upcoming battle with Elektra, but wow...all that hype and nothing.

It's a shame...

I liked the concept of the character. I mean, I know she had taskmaster's powers, btu the complexity of being deaf as well...

And her costume was pretty cool. But you hardly ever hear about her

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:04 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

She had more apperances on the cover of New Avengers than she did in the actual comic itself.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:05 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by King_Mungi
She had more apperances on the cover of New Avengers than she did in the actual comic itself.

What a waste...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:18 PM
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

She also took over DD for a while, which is a good reason not to like her... Still, DP is just too strong to lose this if he's trying.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:30 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ronin? As in Echo?

Then DP takes this. He already handed taskmaster his @ss, and Ronin is just a deaf taskmaster

Ouch. Although he did hand Tasky his ass, Tasky is highly skilled, but he sucks as a fighter. Not sure if everyone gets what im saying, but he just sucks at fighting. All the skills and cant use them right. I think Ronin/Echo is a much better fighter than Tasky. Less skilled obviously.

I say Ronin 5.5 or 6 wins out of 10.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:48 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Maybe if Ronin was a new character and not some old DD character with a new name and a new costume that makes her look like a guy, then people would respect her laughing

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:50 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote