KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Cold vs Mr. Freeze vs Iceman

Captain Cold vs Mr. Freeze vs Iceman
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PRAYERRUN

Captain Cold vs Mr. Freeze vs Iceman

Captian Cold, Mr. Freeze, & Iceman are in a three way battle. Who wins out of these three? they have 3 days prep, & this takes place in antartica.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:29 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Iceman.

What are the others gonna do? Freeze him? wink.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:33 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

no expression

What he said thumb up

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:33 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Re: Captain Cold vs Mr. Freeze vs Iceman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Captian Cold, Mr. Freeze, & Iceman are in a three way battle. Who wins out of these three? they have 3 days prep, & this takes place in antartica.

Leave my forum.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:34 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Soljer
Iceman.

What are the others gonna do? Freeze him? wink.
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

What he said thumb up

Ditto.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:34 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Well can Iceman move at absolute zero as well?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:35 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well can Iceman move at absolute zero as well?

Iceman is just a consciousness. No 'matter' what so ever. He could just move throughout the ice around him (with the other combatants, plus antarctica? No problem).

Whilst he moves about random ice/water particles, he simply moisture inverts his opponents, or sucks the water out of their body, or etc.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:38 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

If Cold freezes the entire area to absolute zero what could he do? I'm serious, this is a more of a question not a statement

There is no movement at absolute zero, that's why Cold could deal with the Flash.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:41 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

If Cold freezes the entire area to absolute zero what could he do? I'm serious, this is a more of a question not a statement

There is no movement at absolute zero, that's why Cold could deal with the Flash.

Iceman need not move. His consciousness has NO MASS. It can freely move from any water molecule to any other, and he can still moisture invert Cold.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:48 AM
-K-M-

His councious ideally would be traped, as if the particles are in absolute zero their not moving...at all

Very well could

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:50 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

His councious ideally would be traped, as if the particles are in absolute zero their not moving...at all

Very well could

A consciousness has no mass, Mungi.

What aren't you understanding? His consciousness doesn't need to actually PHYSICALLY move. He can simply 'think' about how to use his power, and use it. He could (more or less) teleport to any piece of ice or drop of water in the surrounds, and he could even raise the temperature of the surrounding ice to ABOVE absolute zero, if he so desired (he's melted ice before....).

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:56 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Iceman can go at absolute zero temp erm

anyways he is a consciousness. You cant freeze that no expression

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:57 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Exactly! A consciousness has no mass to freeze!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:59 AM
-K-M-

A consciousness has no mass, Mungi.

What aren't you understanding? His consciousness doesn't need to actually PHYSICALLY move. He can simply 'think' about how to use his power, and use it. He could (more or less) teleport to any piece of ice or drop of water in the surrounds, and he could even raise the temperature of the surrounding ice to ABOVE absolute zero, if he so desired (he's melted ice before....).

No I get it, but when you can't use your surroundings to your advantage such as ghosts their counciousness is trapped. Has he ever altered the temperature from absolute zero to increase? Once again as I stated if Cold freezes the whole area those drops of water won't be doing much as their particles are frozen in place counciousness or not.

He's melted ice before and it exhausted him, but this isn't merely turning something into ice. Far from it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 02:59 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Iceman

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:00 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Very well could

You're talking about comic books where a few guys can BLOW their breath at absolute zero.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:00 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

but has he recovered when he was turned into absoulte zero?

Your not listening to me, I NEVER said that,

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:01 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I understand that you are talking about 'trapping' Iceman's consciousness, but, fact is, even if Iceman's consciousness were trapped in a few water molecules, he would still be conscious. He could still use moisture inversion on cold for an easy win.

But he wouldn't be trapped. He can more or less 'teleport' to any surrounding water. Whether the molecules are moving or not - water is still water.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:03 AM
-K-M-

I understand that you are talking about 'trapping' Iceman's consciousness, but, fact is, even if Iceman's consciousness were trapped in a few water molecules, he would still be conscious. He could still use moisture inversion on cold for an easy win.

But he wouldn't be trapped. He can more or less 'teleport' to any surrounding water. Whether the molecules are moving or not - water is still water.

I know I even said that when you made the inversion comment earlier. I never said his conciousness would vanish, but it's the same principles of ghosts, if they can't alter their surroundings their basically trapped

Water is water, but when the particles are absolute zero it won't matter much. Same difference. Can he alter it when it's already absolute zero? that's what I'm asking.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:06 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I know I even said that when you made the inversion comment earlier. I never said his conciousness would vanish, but it's the same principles of ghosts, if they can't alter their surroundings their basically trapped

Water is water, but when the particles are absolute zero it won't matter much. Same difference. Can he alter it when it's already absolute zero? that's what I'm asking.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. He need not alter anything in the arena that would be getting hit by the Cold Gun. He only has to Alter Snart's body itself. Which would be a bit above absolute zero, no?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:10 AM