KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-Man VS. The Thundercats : HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spider-Man VS. The Thundercats : HOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Spider-Man VS. The Thundercats : HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spider-Man gets transported accidentally thru time and space and ends up on Third Earth by the Beyonder. He ends up in a deserted Cat's Lair; home of the heroic Thundercats. Being mistaken for one of Slithe's fellow mutants, Spidey gets attacked by Lion-O and his fellow Thundercats....

"So, Slithe's recruited a new lacky to do his dirty work for Mumm-Ra...well, we'll just have to teach him a lesson. This is what happens to mutants who break into the Cat's Lair!!!" yells Lion-O as he uses the Sword of Omens to summon the other Thundercats......"HOOOOOOOOO"

"Hey, I'm not......!!!"

But before Spidey can explain, he's dodging attacks from Lion-O, Panthro, Tigra, Cheetara, Wiley-Kit, and Wiley-Kat in an all-out battle..............

"O.k. big-mouth, if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you're gonna get!!!!" exclaims Spidey as we webswings across the room...........

Will Spidey survive an attack from the Thundercats and live to tell the tale......or will Spidey show the Thundercats a thing or two about combat?????

THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDERCATS.........HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Dec 10th, 2006 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 03:34 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

all out battle ? ... Spiderman dies .

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 03:54 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by complexbrother
all out battle ? ... Spiderman dies .

REALLY?? I don't think it would be that easy for the Thundercats personally.....because Spidey has held his own against multiple foes at once; the Sinister Six for example. Also, back in the original Secret Wars he held his own against the X-Men and made them look like a bunch of rookies. I think Spidey's spider-sense, agility, webbing, and reflexes would be enough to give the 'cats a good run for their money.....

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:14 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
REALLY?? I don't think it would be that easy for the Thundercats personally.....because Spidey has held his own against multiple foes at once; the Sinister Six for example. Also, back in the original Secret Wars he held his own against the X-Men and made them look like a bunch of rookies. I think Spidey's spider-sense, agility, webbing, and reflexes would be enough to give the 'cats a good run for their money.....

ALll of the T cats are in Spiderman's range in Agility and Speed. Panthro and Liono are as strong as Spidey. Cheetara is way faster. The Twins may be more agile. And they have powers and weapons. Tigra can turn invisible. Spidey needs some help with this one.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:49 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

****ing Sword of Omens is an insane Deus Ex Machina. Even if he takes the others, he can't beat the sword.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:52 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman hands the Thundercats some catnip and beats the snot out of them.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:57 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman hands the Thundercats some catnip and beats the snot out of them.

hahahaha......catnip!! laughing That's funny......

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 05:30 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

spiderman gets ultra-dominated

in other news,
this thread has the ultimate title

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:40 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

The thundercats are tough, but not THAT tough.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:38 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The Thunder-cats get spayed

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:47 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

I mean I loved the Thundercats as a kid, and I think they COULD hang with both the DC AND the Marvel hero's, but Spidey is just too much.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:00 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

spidy looses due to numbers he can hold his own against whole superteams yes but not for a prolonged battle not to mention he's fighting on their hime turf, after a nice fight spidy gets captured and then trys to explain what he's doing there

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:11 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Hm...I've watched Thundercats for years, but there was always something I wasn't able to pinpoint...their durability. I was never able to tell just how durable any of them were. I realized they all had super-neat powers and all, but I was never able to figure out how much damage they could take.

With that said, I'm undecided.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:11 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ahem. "Thunder, thunder, THUNDERCATS, HO!" The Sword of Omens is a deus ex machina. There is no way for Spidey to win against the sword.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:13 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Megadragon15

After a long hard battle, Spider-Man curls up like a baby in defeat. Cheetara, feeling pity for him, takes Peter in her arms and raises him to be Peter, the Thundercub.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 10:33 PM
Megadragon15 is currently offline Click here to Send Megadragon15 a Private Message Find more posts by Megadragon15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by Megadragon15
After a long hard battle, Spider-Man curls up like a baby in defeat. Cheetara, feeling pity for him, takes Peter in her arms and raises him to be Peter, the Thundercub.

cutest.story.ever.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 10:35 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Megadragon15

Already having a thing for girls that look like cats, Peter spends the night in Cheetara's room that night. To make a long story short, nine months later we are introduced to the newest addition to the Thundercat family....a furry little tyke with whiskers and eight legs : Spider-Cat. wink

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Dec 10th, 2006 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:07 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

comic wise spiderman would ge this ass kick. Tigra is around spiderman equal in combat speed.

The rest are in the same range so really spiderman going to get over whealmed. I could even see tigra giving spiderman a huge fight by him self

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 12:53 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by capt it up
comic wise spiderman would ge this ass kick. Tigra is around spiderman equal in combat speed.

The rest are in the same range so really spiderman going to get over whealmed. I could even see tigra giving spiderman a huge fight by him self

I don't. While Tigra was HELLA agile and quick he lacks the 20+ ton strength and the superhuman durability Spidey has going for him.

Tigra won't be much of a problem honestly. I think Cheetarah will be the hardest to put down.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 01:30 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Sword of omens ftw

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 01:39 AM