KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Thor Girl, Valkyrie and Ms. Marvel

Wonder Woman vs. Thor Girl, Valkyrie and Ms. Marvel
Started by: Madvillain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Wonder Woman vs. Thor Girl, Valkyrie and Ms. Marvel

Wonder Woman

vs.

Thor Girl
Valkyrie
Ms. Marvel.

No prep. Wonder Woman is bloodlusted.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:45 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

team 6/10

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:47 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

glad you edited that insult. i was about to go off on you and get banned again.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:49 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Madvillain
glad you edited that insult. i was about to go off on you and get banned again.

Would that be a bad thing? smile

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:50 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Wonder Woman is the most powerful one here - Thor Girl a close second. Even with bloodlust, sheer numbers say Diana falls.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 01:52 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The one Diana has to worry about is Mary Marvel (who can easily be nullified with Diana's lasso reverting her to human form) and Thor Girl.

Valkerie while powerful is inconsequential.

WW wins 6/10.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:06 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Draco69
The one Diana has to worry about is Mary Marvel (who can easily be nullified with Diana's lasso reverting her to human form) and Thor Girl.

Valkerie while powerful is inconsequential.

WW wins 6/10.

It's Ms. Marvel Carole Danvers

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:13 AM
Accel

Yeah Draco, stop being such a noob.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:15 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Oops, my bad.

Than WW wins 8/10. If it were Mary Marvel...

Ms. Marvel dies via a broken neck unless she amps herself to Binary levels via an external power source.

Valkyrie is an excellent swordswoman but she can't fly. She's grounded while the others fight in the air.

Thor Girl is the main threat but she's far too inexperienced to use her powers correctly to pose a major threat to WW.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:16 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Accel
Yeah Draco, stop being such a noob.

mad

embarrasment

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:16 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Draco69
Oops, my bad.

Than WW wins 8/10. If it were Mary Marvel...

Ms. Marvel dies via a broken neck unless she amps herself to Binary levels via an external power source.

Valkyrie is an excellent swordswoman but she can't fly. She's grounded while the others fight in the air.

Thor Girl is the main threat but she's far too inexperienced to use her powers correctly to pose a major threat to WW.

Certainly possible. I thought numbers might be the main factor here, but she could win like this. Good analysis work.

I think Valkyrie would be in the air via her winged horse, but she wouldn't be able to keep up with Diana.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 05:27 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I think Carol is more durable than Diana. Can she break her neck like that? Just asking.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 05:17 PM
Accel

Carol's probably more bullet-proof, but that's about it. I highly doubt she'd take a lightspeed punch from Superman halfway across the solar system and remain in one piece.

So to answer your question, yes.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 06:06 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Ms Marvel i.e Carol Danvers.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 08:10 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Wonder Woman

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 08:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

thor girl, is thor girl a female version of thor, her alone could beat wonder woman(not saying it would be easy, still these numbers say, that wonder woman goes down(again, not easily)

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 10:34 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by beta ray bob
thor girl, is thor girl a female version of thor, her alone could beat wonder woman(not saying it would be easy, still these numbers say, that wonder woman goes down(again, not easily)

Thor Girl is inexperienced twit with little to no grasp of how to use her powers. And she wasn't nearly as powerful as Thor.

WW beats her fairly easily.

The others get bitchslapped by WW as they wouldn't last two minutes with her.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:40 AM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Wonder Woman vs. Thor Girl, Valkyrie and Ms. Marvel

Originally posted by Madvillain
Wonder Woman

vs.

Thor Girl
Valkyrie
Ms. Marvel.

No prep. Wonder Woman is bloodlusted.

team

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 06:09 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Last edited by guy222 on Aug 25th, 2008 at 09:08 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 09:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 12:02 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote