KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Green Battle: Mantis vs. Hulk: Finesse vs. Strength

Green Battle: Mantis vs. Hulk: Finesse vs. Strength
Started by: seaapple

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
seaapple
Undersea Baron

Green Battle: Mantis vs. Hulk: Finesse vs. Strength

Mail this one in, I think Mantis takes it. She knows martial arts on a cosmic scale. evil face

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:27 PM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Maybe.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 02:13 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Are you kidding? Hulk Smash stupid Mantis. There is no way she is stopping the big guy.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 04:50 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Are you kidding? Hulk Smash stupid Mantis. There is no way she is stopping the big guy.

What the f**k?

Hasn't Mantis one-punched THOR?

Yeah, she could put the Hulk down.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 04:53 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Mantis can hurt top-tiers with her attacks because she can sense weak points. Karnak can do the same and he's already failed to hurt Hulk in the past.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 05:25 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

All she has to do is thrust those nasty unwashed feet of hers into Hulks face and he goes down hard.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 06:06 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I save seen Moondragon go toe to toe with Mantis

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 06:07 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Originally posted by Accel
Mantis can hurt top-tiers with her attacks because she can sense weak points. Karnak can do the same and he's already failed to hurt Hulk in the past.

QFT

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 07:24 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

What part of "Hulk Smash" did you not understand? hehe

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 07:56 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Accel

Comparing Mantis to Karnak is like comparing Karnak to Captain America.

Captain America also attacks weak points, but not nearly as effectively as Karnak does.

Has Karnak ever one-shotted Thor? erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:20 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SOS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Green Battle: Mantis vs. Hulk: Finesse vs. Strength

Originally posted by seaapple
Mail this one in, I think Mantis takes it. She knows martial arts on a cosmic scale. evil face

derp. what the hells a chick named after a bug gonna do to hulk? other than annoy him.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:28 PM
SOS is currently offline Click here to Send SOS a Private Message Find more posts by SOS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I guess if Hulk doesn't use a thunder clap, ground stomp and just sits there then Mantis can win. messed

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:35 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

Mantis also has great empathy. She is not going to let the Hulk's rage increase. I was thinking of the Thor feat when I said Mantis would win.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:38 PM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SOS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mantis also has great empathy. She is not going to let the Hulk's rage increase. I was thinking of the Thor feat when I said Mantis would win.

yeah im shell have much empathy for hulk when she sees his fist flying at her face.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:41 PM
SOS is currently offline Click here to Send SOS a Private Message Find more posts by SOS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

True, and she'll have the same empathy as his punch goes whizzing by the place she used to be before she evaded.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:05 PM
Accel

Originally posted by Soljer
Comparing Mantis to Karnak is like comparing Karnak to Captain America.

Captain America also attacks weak points, but not nearly as effectively as Karnak does.

Has Karnak ever one-shotted Thor? erm.

Well, there is the famous "knocking out Surfer with a brick" incident. I'd say Karnak's pretty damn close to Mantis.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:39 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

True, and she'll have the same empathy as his punch goes whizzing by the place she used to be before she evaded.

She'll be even more empathic when her eardrums are destroyed by a thunderclap. Oh boy, can you feel the love?!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:49 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

Mantis has complete control over her body, she can shut down her hearing.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:53 PM
seaapple
Undersea Baron

The thunderclap is a strong attack, that is for sure. But I think Mantis can withstand these feats in the context of a full battle.

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/thunderclapfeats.html

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:57 PM
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:57 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote