KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs. Mister Sinister

Essex vs. Magneto
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Mister Sinister 4 23.53%
Magneto 13 76.47%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Magneto vs. Mister Sinister
Started by: SpunkySmurph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Magneto vs. Mister Sinister

For reasons known only to them, A series of events and mishaps has lead Nathaniel Essex and the Master of Magnetism into deadly combat. Unknown to Magneto (until the battle starts), Sinister has planted non-metallic devices around the battle field that make the effect of Magneto's shields null and void. For all purposes of this battle, the devices cannot be manipulated

The battle takes place in the Savage Land. Essex and Magneto start off on opposite sides.

-No PIS
-There is a giant, transparent indestructable dome around the battlefield that prevents anything getting in or out
-Battle takes place at current times, with both characters at pre-HOM levels of power

Who wins? How?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 10:24 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Ugh...

Wrong forum, I know.

When a mod sees this, could it be moved to Comics VS. ??

Please and Thank You

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 10:26 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

sinister is a beta version of apocalypse and look what happened to him

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 12:16 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

I give up. What happened to him?

Whoah!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 12:46 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
sinister is a beta version of apocalypse and look what happened to him

If you're reffering to that scan of Mags defeating Apoc with his 'we were the greatest mutants, it's a shame we couldnt work together' quote (it was something along those lines), that doesnt help your case.

First off, I'm pretty sure that scan wasn't cannon. Secondly, even if it wasn't, it was incredibly stupid. Apoc, like Sinister, has complete molecular control of his body. That was just stupid.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 12:53 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

People try to claim Apoc lost to Magneto. That apoc wasn't at full power, and the entire win was PIS. Magneto is no match for Apoc. I'm leaning towards magneto in this fight, but Sinister has a shot.

Edit: Didn't see the conditions of the fight. Mags is screwed. QFT spunky.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 12:53 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

that was from age of apocaplyspe... and it is very much canon my friend, its just that someone traveled back to the past and prevented it from happening..and apocaylpse defeat came after a long hard battle. magneto didnt just jump out at him and ripped him apart while he wasnt looking. so.....you know?.........THERE!!

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 01:25 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by manjaro
that was from age of apocaplyspe... and it is very much canon my friend, its just that someone traveled back to the past and prevented it from happening..and apocaylpse defeat came after a long hard battle. magneto didnt just jump out at him and ripped him apart while he wasnt looking. so.....you know?.........THERE!!

Well, rather then using a questionable fight as your only grounding for Mags winning, tell me exactly how Mags is going to pull this off.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 06:46 AM
Smurph
------

Would a Mod please move this now? sad

EDIT:

Wait, it was moved.

Yay!

Oh, and sorry for the DP.

Last edited by Smurph on Dec 26th, 2006 at 06:40 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 06:32 PM
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Magneto cannot hurt Essex...Im pretty sure that Essex also has no blood for magneto to control and objects being thrown or dropped on sinister would also do nothing...although the only way I can see sinister hurting magneto is somehow getting his helmet off and mentally attacking him...Mags can fly though so I think this fight goes on until one of them has to sleep and I dont hink Sinister has to sleep so the fight goes to Essex

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 08:06 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

if sinister has any prep at all mags goes down

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 08:10 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

thats true and it seems sinister has all the prep in this fight whereas mags has none

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 08:16 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

Originally posted by norrinradd43
Magneto cannot hurt Essex...Im pretty sure that Essex also has no blood for magneto to control and objects being thrown or dropped on sinister would also do nothing...although the only way I can see sinister hurting magneto is somehow getting his helmet off and mentally attacking him...Mags can fly though so I think this fight goes on until one of them has to sleep and I dont hink Sinister has to sleep so the fight goes to Essex
Sinister does not have better TP than Xavier and Magneto has battled Xavier with TP.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 08:18 PM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

magneto loses, sinister is a madman despite his infrequent showings

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 08:29 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Erik wins, shields or no shields.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 08:50 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by batdude123

Where the hell have you been? Did you suddenly get a life? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 08:51 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Where the hell have you been? Did you suddenly get a life? stick out tongue

no expression

This week has been hectic.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 08:52 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression

This week has been hectic.

Alrighty. Just jokin with ya.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 08:54 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

I have to give this to Sinister. Sinister can somewhat predict Magneto. Does Magneto have a clue as to the full extent of what Sinister can do? Plus I just cant see Essex being hurt physically.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 02:04 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 02:44 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote