KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Living Tribunal/HOTU vs Marvel & DC's Multiverses

Living Tribunal/HOTU vs Marvel & DC's Multiverses
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Living Tribunal/HOTU vs Marvel & DC's Multiverses

Living Tribunal is a Multiversal being who's power was only surpassed by TOAA what If he went mad and used HOTU against Marvel & DC realities

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 02:06 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Unless TOAA or the Presence intervened, there is nothing that could stop LT.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 02:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

or less the presance gave all his power into the spectre he did do that once against the great evil beast.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 02:19 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider999
or less the presance gave all his power into the spectre he did do that once against the great evil beast.
That could ONLY end in 1 way, because that battle would come down to:

The power of God (Marvel) v.s. The power of God (DC)

Which would be an eternal stalemate, unless someone thinks:

Marvel's God>DC's God
OR
DC's God>Marvel's God

Both would be rediculous assumptions.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 27th, 2006 at 03:43 PM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 03:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Who ever wins DC & Multiverse loses

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 03:37 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Living Tribunal/HOTU vs Marvel & DC's Multiverses

Originally posted by golem370
Living Tribunal is a Multiversal being who's power was only surpassed by TOAA what If he went mad and used HOTU against Marvel & DC realities

True Living Tribunal destroys and recreates

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 09:23 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Living Tribunal/HOTU vs Marvel & DC's Multiverses

Originally posted by guy222
True Living Tribunal destroys and recreates

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:29 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qqqqqqq

DC vertigo ftw

Last edited by qqqqqqq on Feb 3rd, 2007 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 06:14 PM
qqqqqqq is currently offline Click here to Send qqqqqqq a Private Message Find more posts by qqqqqqq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

HOTU ius the same for everyone, the fact that LT is using it is irrelevant.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 09:05 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

surpassed by the TOAA yeah I WISH SOMEONE PROVED THAT. Anyway only the presance could stop him oh and just to let you know something, isnt it true lucifer and micheal combined can create multiverses, or am i wrong, beside that HOTU was drained off when it created the multiverse meaning it only has the power to govern and create ONE multiverse instantly and in the process he can be drained off, if lucifer and micheal can indeed create multiverses and there lower then the presance, doesnt that say that the presance can make multiple multiverses with out draining himself.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:48 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Mider999
surpassed by the TOAA yeah I WISH SOMEONE PROVED THAT. Anyway only the presance could stop him oh and just to let you know something, isnt it true lucifer and micheal combined can create multiverses, or am i wrong, beside that HOTU was drained off when it created the multiverse meaning it only has the power to govern and create ONE multiverse instantly and in the process he can be drained off, if lucifer and micheal can indeed create multiverses and there lower then the presance, doesnt that say that the presance can make multiple multiverses with out draining himself.

Lucifer and Michael produced ONE universe.

That's all.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:37 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

The Marvel Multiverse is in no way superior to the DC Universe, doesn't matter if it's one Universe or an Multiverse.

Above the Marvel Universe/Multiverse stands the Marvel God

Above the DC Universe/Multiverse stands the DC God

Both are equals and their Watchdogs (LT/Spectre) or even the Gods themselves would never have enough power to endanger the other one.

BUT when TimeWarner would own both DC and Marvel Comics...... Batman would win big grin

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:33 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: Living Tribunal/HOTU vs Marvel & DC's Multiverses

Originally posted by golem370

If he would went mad the Marvel universe would be in a pretty bad shape. When his attention would shift to the DC Universe he would wet his pants and go home to daddy cryin 'cause the Top honcho of the DC Universe wouldn't allow him to play with his toys wink.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:37 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote