KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Champion vs. Doomsday

Champion vs. Doomsday
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Champion vs. Doomsday

Inspired of Godscribe's Runner vs. DD thread. I figured, give DD a chance. Put him against his own element. 2 scenarios, normal fight, and Champion with P gem. Who wins? Ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to RUMBLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:11 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Champion vs. Doomsday

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Inspired of Godscribe's Runner vs. DD thread. I figured, give DD a chance. Put him against his own element. 2 scenarios, normal fight, and Champion with P gem. Who wins? Ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to RUMBLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!

Champion w/gem

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:14 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could go either way. Doomsday has better reflexes, but Champion may have more raw power.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:25 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Could go either way. Doomsday has better reflexes, but Champion may have more raw power.

Doomsday does not have better reflexes than champion. Champ slaughtered the surfer in the ring (in she-hulk) along with adam warlock and drax. His bio lists him as being capable of warp speeds.

Champion WITH the gem has infinite power. there's no debate at all that he's stronger than doomsday, and he's most CERTAINLY a better fighter. Remember, Champ is millions/billions of years old by now, and has mastered every known form of fighting that exists in the MU.

He's also an elder of the universe and TRULY unkillable, as opposed to doomsday's "I'll eventually come back" evolution ability.

A non-jobbing Champ with the Gem is essentially invincible and would slaughter doomsday.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 07:44 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pantysniffer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Space M ummy
Doomsday does not have better reflexes than champion. Champ slaughtered the surfer in the ring (in she-hulk) along with adam warlock and drax. His bio lists him as being capable of warp speeds.

Champion WITH the gem has infinite power. there's no debate at all that he's stronger than doomsday, and he's most CERTAINLY a better fighter. Remember, Champ is millions/billions of years old by now, and has mastered every known form of fighting that exists in the MU.

He's also an elder of the universe and TRULY unkillable, as opposed to doomsday's "I'll eventually come back" evolution ability.

A non-jobbing Champ with the Gem is essentially invincible and would slaughter doomsday.

You like Marvel comics? Cool smile

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:50 PM
pantysniffer is currently offline Click here to Send pantysniffer a Private Message Find more posts by pantysniffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Ordianry Champion wins 6/10.

Power gem Champion wins 10/10.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:05 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pantysniffer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King Kandy
Ordianry Champion wins 6/10.

Power gem Champion wins 10/10.

please surely ordinary champion wins 6.3452761789010100/ 12.8766626262626 fights, lets be precise with our definate statements.

smile

rock

smile

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:06 PM
pantysniffer is currently offline Click here to Send pantysniffer a Private Message Find more posts by pantysniffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

doomsday is faster though isnt he, the champ jobs to much, didnt he lose to she-hulk, get harmed by the thing, and OWNED by thanos, i dont see how he defeated the surfer since the first time they met i believe he knocked champ out, he's to dumb he's strong as hell even stronger then thanos, but if his opponent is smart enough he will lose.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 09:10 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote