KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Storm vs. Superman

Storm vs. Superman
Started by: Soljer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soljer
Beware my Power

Storm vs. Superman

Alright, for this fight, Superman is NOT allowed to use any sort of faster than light travel speed, and even his combat speed is relegated to the speed of sound.

Now, some may think this is still kind of onesided, but please keep in mind that storm CAN damage Superman. I mean, even the strongest of hurricanes, tornadoes, or lightning bolts probably wouldn't hurt him, but Storm can push the envelope well beyond the power of any of these. Magneto's force-field, for instance, has withstood Thor's poundings and nuclear devices. Storm has been able to generate elemental assaults of sufficient strength to punch through even HIS fields! It was only to advance the plot, but regardless! An impressive feat for Ororo!

She can even channel the full power of a storm into a solitary blast and beat Superman in that fashion! Sure, these are extreme stunts, but well within her capabilities, and likely even too much for Superman's durability. He's only survived multiple black holes, plenty of planet-busting attacks, and fights with Darkseid - a little rain, and big blue is going down!

However, this is overkill for someone as weak as Superman, considering that he has a bioelectric aura, Storm can easily take control of his invulnerability. She can control the water in his blood, and the electrons in his brain. This would certainly take Superman out of the fight.

But that's a bit direct, no? She could even take control of all the electrons in the area, water in the air, or electromagnetic fields in the surrounds and knock him out of the fight.

If we were to take Storm at her full potential, this would be a massive curbstomp in her favor. Superman's only faced down skyfather's, abstracts, angels, and galaxy destroyers. Storm could see Kal as a pattern of energy and control him on the basest level there is.

Storm for the win. Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:30 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Is this supposed to be for real? Because it's going to get ugly in a hurry, regardless of your intentions.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

you're giving the storm fans too much material to use in that post

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:36 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

one punch from supes kills her...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:38 AM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

These sarcastic threads are getting really lame.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:40 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

This isn't funny.

It's annoying.
If we all throw out an /LOL will these topics stop?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:40 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
These sarcastic threads are getting really lame.

Sarcastic? confused

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:41 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by What If...
This isn't funny.

It's annoying.
If we all throw out an /LOL will these topics stop?

Funny? confused

Storm can easily generate enough energy to hurt Superman, and even if she couldn't - she could just remove Superman's bioelectric aura - which happens to be the source of his invulnerability.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:42 AM
What If...

LOLOLOLOLOL!

OH GOD, SOLJER!
MY LEFT NUT JUST EXPLODED!!!!111

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:46 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorddreamer

laaaaaaaaaame. This kind of thread is why I left the first time

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:50 AM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Pretending the thread isn't meant to be a rib at Storm fans is even worse.

I mean... OGMLOLZORZ!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:50 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'm hurt.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 02:53 AM
What If...

don't act like you aren't.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:02 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by What If...
don't act like you aren't.

That wasn't a sarcastic "Oh, Im so hurt," it was in earnest. I'm hurt that the forum thinks so little of me. How many spite threads have I made? Could Storm NOT generate this type of power? Have I been misled somehow?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:04 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Swankie, do you really look like Peter Jackson? Or is that drawing not accurate?

Also debating about this thread. Soljer's a good guy, but this really does seem like spite to me.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:04 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Isn't Superman suppose to be invulnerable?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:08 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

quote:
That wasn't a sarcastic "Oh, Im so hurt," it was in earnest. I'm hurt that the forum thinks so little of me. How many spite threads have I made? Could Storm NOT generate this type of power? Have I been misled somehow?

i'll admit I giggled in my panties on that post.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:08 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Swankie, do you really look like Peter Jackson? Or is that drawing not accurate?

Also debating about this thread. Soljer's a good guy, but this really does seem like spite to me.

Meh, this can be closed, then. Maybe I've been listening to one too many Storm fanboys - some make it seem like she really could take Superman. I mean, why not? If she can break magneto's shields and control bioelectric aura's like child's play?

This can be closed. Point proven, I s'pose.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:15 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Soljer
Meh, this can be closed, then. Maybe I've been listening to one too many Storm fanboys - some make it seem like she really could take Superman. I mean, why not? If she can break magneto's shields and control bioelectric aura's like child's play?

This can be closed. Point proven, I s'pose.

Fair enough. And I realize you didn't mean this as a malicious spite thread, so no worries.

smile

...but closing, since it'll turn into needless spam posts before too long.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 03:30 AM