KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Binary

Wonder Woman vs Binary
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Wonder Woman vs Binary

Wonder Woman
(please log in to view the image)

vs

Binary

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:33 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good match. WW. Binary isn't as strong as Diana, and doesn't quite have enough Energy pumping powers to put Diana down. Diana has survived a black hole, and fighting just outside the sun. I'd give WW 78/10 based on Skill and Magic Plot device weapons.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:10 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Good match. WW. Binary isn't as strong as Diana, and doesn't quite have enough Energy pumping powers to put Diana down. Diana has survived a black hole, and fighting just outside the sun. I'd give WW 78/10 based on Skill and Magic Plot device weapons.

That should say 7-8/10 not 78/10

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:04 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

At one time, this was a spite thread, but unless Binary is around some sort of energy supply and can tap into her cosmic powers, she probably loses 8/10.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:14 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna
At one time, this was a spite thread, but unless Binary is around some sort of energy supply and can tap into her cosmic powers, she probably loses 8/10.

I wouldn't say Spite. Binary can crank it up. According to her powers she should be Herald lvl. But the writers always seemed to job her down. Women in comics who are powerful are usually jobbed out or get killed.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:17 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Is it just me, or does Diana have quite a manly face in that picture? erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:31 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

When Binary was first created and she had the power of the white hole, didnt she destroy the Brood world with a single blast? Sorry, but Wonder Woman doesnt have that kind of power and it would have been spite.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:33 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer

She does look a lil bit ellen/rosie/kdlangish.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:40 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Binary was first created and she had the power of the white hole, didnt she destroy the Brood world with a single blast? Sorry, but Wonder Woman doesnt have that kind of power and it would have been spite.

Diana doesn't have the type of power but her defense is more than a match for it. and She is yet and still stronger than Binary. I gave diana the match becuz of her plot device weapons.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:41 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Soljer

Yeah...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 07:01 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Wonder Woman vs Binary

Originally posted by complexbrother
Wonder Woman

vs

Binary

ww ftw stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 07:12 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Diana doesn't have the type of power but her defense is more than a match for it. and She is yet and still stronger than Binary. I gave diana the match becuz of her plot device weapons.

Wonder Woman has defenses against planet devourers? What might these be?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 07:42 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman has defenses against planet devourers? What might these be?
Her force field was able to deflect the power of the entire greek pantheon back upon then and olympus. She can surely deflect Binaries powers. And WW has survived a black hole when she was in one of her weakest depictions. She can't crank out enough power to destroy a planet like Binary, But she can crank out of enough power to break binary's neck.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 07:45 AM
the Darkone

Binary for the win, female version of Silver Surfer. Binary nearly b***h slap Rogue to the moon. Binary 10/10

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 08:33 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the Darkone
Binary for the win, female version of Silver Surfer. Binary nearly b***h slap Rogue to the moon. Binary 10/10

Binary is no silver surfer. and Rogue is no WW.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 08:34 AM
tkitna

Her force field was able to deflect the power of the entire greek pantheon back upon then and olympus. She can surely deflect Binaries powers. And WW has survived a black hole when she was in one of her weakest depictions. She can't crank out enough power to destroy a planet like Binary, But she can crank out of enough power to break binary's neck.

Binary with the power of the white hole is a cosmic being so far above Wonder Woman that I cant believe I have to type it. WW breaking Binarys neck? No! WW would be swatted away like a gnat and even if not, Binary is so much faster than her there would be no oppurtunity.

Binary at full power cannot lose this battle.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 09:14 AM
olympian

Binary at the beginning was also "cl 100" as i recall. Probably one of the far and few females at Marvel getting that title at the time.

I can be wrong tho, i only recall her powerup being made alot of a big deal.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 11:16 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Binary with the power of the white hole is a cosmic being so far above Wonder Woman that I cant believe I have to type it. WW breaking Binarys neck? No! WW would be swatted away like a gnat and even if not, Binary is so much faster than her there would be no oppurtunity.

Binary at full power cannot lose this battle.

How fast can Binary go? Does she have any speed feats? What's her durability lvl? We already know Binary isn't trumping the power of the Greek Gods and Diana has already deflected that. Binary can Amp her self up to a herald lvl being. Diana can amp herself up to an abstract lvl being. Diana wins. Too many plot device weapons and powers and tricks. Binary gets 2/10 based on her power and speed.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:57 PM
tkitna

Have you even read the incarnation of Binary? Shes faster than light and so powerful that shes not even tied down to a single universe or dimension. Lets not confuse the Binary that was depowered after she helped save the sun to the one before that. At her most powerful form, i'm tempted to say that Binary was a hair below Phoenix, but thats what I took from the books. I'd have to break them out again, but i've never know Wonder Woman to have the type of power your saying she does. Your making her out to be as powerful as the skyfathers and you do realize thats way more powerful than a being like Superman right?

I just cant see a full powered Binary ever losing to WW in any shape or form.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 12:38 AM
-K-M-

and yet Gladiator spanked Binary :P

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 12:40 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote