KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Extremis Ironman vs Iron Man 2020

Extremis Ironman vs Iron Man 2020
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Extremis Ironman vs Iron Man 2020

Who wins?The main reason made this thread is I thought that Iron Man 2020 is an future version of Iron Man should he not be more advanced?

Iron Man 2020- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/ironman2020.htm

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 01:42 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Extremis Ironman vs Iron Man 2020

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?The main reason made this thread is I thought that Iron Man 2020 is an future version of Iron Man should he not be more advanced?

But that's an alternate future / timeline which may or may not come to pass. The current Iron Man got his huge boost from the Extremis enhancement, which is what puts him ahead of Iron Man 2020 from feats that have been shown.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:10 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Extremis Ironman vs Iron Man 2020

Originally posted by golem370

extremis

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 07:53 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

spidey wrecked 2020 . . .

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 12:50 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by leonidas
spidey wrecked 2020 . . .

Not really.

Spider-Man fought a malfunctioning IM 2020 ... his circuitry was f**ked up from time travelling.

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Feb 9th, 2007 at 02:08 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 02:06 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hmm, you sure about that . . .? i'd need to revisit the book.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 08:50 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

meh, in a quick look back, stark mentions something about some garbled systems when he first travels back, then takes out blizzard without effort and doesn't seem to have any other trouble with the armor when he later chases spidey. hard to say his systems were still f'd at the time of their fight, though he DID mention the armor was basically too powerful and handicapped him against spidey (similar to the trouble firelord mentioned . . .) -- im basically only HAD lethal force, and he didn't want to kill spidey.

nonetheless, all that doesn't really change the fact that when spidey got po'd he pretty much shattered parts of the 2020 armor and put a beating on arno h2h that the armor seemed unable to compensate for immediately. spidey kept the beating up and never allowed the armor time to self-repair . . .

i doubt highly spidey could do the same to the extremis armor . . .

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 09:05 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Spidey already blitzed Extremis IM (no real damage inflicted though)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 09:20 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Re: Extremis Ironman vs Iron Man 2020

Originally posted by Kutulu
But that's an alternate future / timeline which may or may not come to pass. The current Iron Man got his huge boost from the Extremis enhancement, which is what puts him ahead of Iron Man 2020 from feats that have been shown.

I agree. Extremis Iron Man wins

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 12:25 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Re: Extremis Ironman vs Iron Man 2020

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I agree. Extremis Iron Man wins

co signed. have a good one, my lord

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 04:46 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote