KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel Sports Football

who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
team1 2 33.33%
team2 4 66.67%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marvel Sports Football
Started by: keak da sneak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keak da sneak

Marvel Sports Football

Football team 1
QB
captain america

Linemen/defence linemen
colosus
juggernaut
hercules
strong guy
AntMan

wolverine runingback

recivers
nigthcrawler
spiderman

Football team 2
QB
bullseye

Linemen/defence lineman
hulk
she-hulk
thing
abomination
hank pym

venom runingback/saftey

recievers/cornerbacks
carnage
toxin
ghost rider

4 quarters 15minutes in each J.J. Jameson is the ref

who wins and how and the switch possititions on defence to offence

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 11:43 PM
keak da sneak is currently offline Click here to Send keak da sneak a Private Message Find more posts by keak da sneak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keak da sneak

sorry 1 more reciever on team 1 quicksilver

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 11:45 PM
keak da sneak is currently offline Click here to Send keak da sneak a Private Message Find more posts by keak da sneak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Team 1. They have WAY too much going for them.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 11:49 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keak da sneak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Team 1. They have WAY too much going for them.

how so

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 11:51 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Did you notice the receivers you gave Team 1? Or the linemen for that matter?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 11:52 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keak da sneak

wow i thought team 2 had better linemens

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 11:54 PM
jrodslam

Team 2 imo. Better line and better QB. The recievers arent as good as team 1's but you better believe the quarterback is gonna hit them in the nubers everytime.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 11:55 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keak da sneak

Originally posted by jrodslam
Team 2 imo. Better line and better QB. The recievers arent as good as team 1's but you better believe the quarterback is gonna hit them in the nubers everytime.

thank you

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 11:56 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by jrodslam

Uhh....no.

Juggernaut can hold back the entirety of Team 2's linemen. And if Antman plays it smart, he can kick some major linemen ass.

Hell. Cap can just hand the ball to either Spider-Man, Nightcrawler, OR Quicksilver and they can run/teleport it in for a TD EVERY TIME.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 12:17 AM
jrodslam

Uhh....no.

Juggernaut can hold back the entirety of Team 2's linemen. And if Antman plays it smart, he can kick some major linemen ass.

Hell. Cap can just hand the ball to either Spider-Man, Nightcrawler, OR Quicksilver and they can run/teleport it in for a TD EVERY TIME.

Juggernaut can be maintained with Hulk alone in lock position.

Last time i checked both Carnage and Toxin was faster than Spiderman.
Ghost Rider destroys the ball so Nightcrawler is left with nothing by time he reaches the inzone or Pym goes larger than life and stops the ball as soon as its hiked. How fast is Quicksilver now? He gets tripped up and fumbles.

Another thing i noticed is wouldnt the ball be considered out of play, thus downed if its not on the field?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 12:31 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keak da sneak

yup i agree fully team 2 is sexy

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 12:58 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Am I missing something important here? I don't see how Team 2 stands a chance.

Nightcrawler and Quicksilver alone kick Team 2's ass.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 02:29 AM
Magnus Lensher
Master of Magnetism/AMC

i say we even it up by adding mags to team 2 and makeing it a solid metal football lol shifty

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 02:45 AM
Magnus Lensher is currently offline Click here to Send Magnus Lensher a Private Message Find more posts by Magnus Lensher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Marvel Sports Football

Originally posted by keak da sneak
Football team 1
QB
captain america

Linemen/defence linemen
colosus
juggernaut
hercules
strong guy
AntMan

wolverine runingback

recivers
nigthcrawler
spiderman

Football team 2
QB
bullseye

Linemen/defence lineman
hulk
she-hulk
thing
abomination
hank pym

venom runingback/saftey

recievers/cornerbacks
carnage
toxin
ghost rider

4 quarters 15minutes in each J.J. Jameson is the ref

who wins and how and the switch possititions on defence to offence

Ravens over Colts

Chic over Seattle stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 02:51 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team one hands the ball to Juggernaut, and they score everytime. I can see it now "I can't be stopped, I'm the Juggernaut *****!!!!!"

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 03:22 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Team one hands the ball to Juggernaut, and they score everytime. I can see it now "I can't be stopped, I'm the Juggernaut *****!!!!!"

Yea Juggernaut should be a running back or full back. Plus Hulk won't be doing much against him in this game.

I am surprised blob isn't in either line up, he would be a good center or something.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 03:57 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Am I missing something important here? I don't see how Team 2 stands a chance.

Nightcrawler and Quicksilver alone kick Team 2's ass.

Nightcrawler has to get the ball first, after he gets his first td Ghost Rider chains the ball out of his hands before he can teleport and rides to the other TD zone. And did you forget that Ghost Rider is also a lot faster than Quicksilver?

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 08:04 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Team got better linemen and better wr/ team two really only has a great qb at the helm

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 08:59 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Spiderman w/t ss in affect/juggs period its not a joke its just what happens. Team two will score but Team 1 has the majority chance of winning here!

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 09:04 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keak da sneak

i say team 2 wins

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 11:38 PM