KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine,Sabretooth vs Predators

Wolverine,Sabretooth vs Predators
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Wolverine,Sabretooth vs Predators

Fights in a jungle
Pred equipment:Plasma caster,Net gun,Wrist blade(longest),Glaive,Cloack device,Spear gun

Hunt is on.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 02:51 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

bump

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 03:14 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Wolverine and Sabretooth wins this one.

They both got too much skill for a Predator. Wolverine doesn't have to see him. He can smell him.

To get on Predator's side.

If it's an experienced one let's hope Predator tech can cut through adamantium Predator can make...Still if he looses he can just activate the bomb device.

Last edited by Rewmac on Jan 13th, 2007 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 03:33 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Wolverine and Sabes. Too much healing factor and acute senses.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 03:41 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

just a Predator, or Predators? and if so, how many and what class are they?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 04:04 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

2 predator warriors

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 04:07 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Isn't that sig made by Amity?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 04:22 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rewmac
Isn't that sig made by Amity?

Yes it is.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 04:24 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
2 predator warriors

hmm. then this will be pretty close. at least more than everyone else is saying. Warriors are very highly trained and advanced and are the next best thing next to Elders which would pwn wolves and Sabes so bad its not even funny. and Warriors are the highest class that can carry high-tech weapons(plasma caster, netgun, smart disk) and are extremely stealthy compared to the ones off the movies which were only bloodeds which are like rookies. Warriors are stronger, faster, more durable, better trained.
i would say the Preds take a small majority here 6/10

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 04:28 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by braz
hmm. then this will be pretty close. at least more than everyone else is saying. Warriors are very highly trained and advanced and are the next best thing next to Elders which would pwn wolves and Sabes so bad its not even funny. and Warriors are the highest class that can carry high-tech weapons(plasma caster, netgun, smart disk) and are extremely stealthy compared to the ones off the movies which were only bloodeds which are like rookies. Warriors are stronger, faster, more durable, better trained.
i would say the Preds take a small majority here 6/10

yes

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 04:43 PM
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

They have their tracking plasma casters? They can score at least a knock out.

Somewhere it was stated that the speargun shoots at the speed of light as it's instant. I'm not entirely sure wether it was canon source or not. The Predator metals are hard enough not to be cut instantly by adamantium. As they have been stated to be nearly indestructable. Though some Predators tend to handicap themselves with "ordinary" melee weapons.

If CIS was on, I'd say the Predators would lose, as they would try to take W & S with minimal melee weapons. Hell, even maybe hand to hand as they hardly have any visible weaponary. Though their vision modes might hint them that these 2 aren't exactly normal.

But by plasma whoring I'd say they would win.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 06:33 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Wolverine,Sabretooth vs Predators

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Fights in a jungle
Pred equipment:Plasma caster,Net gun,Wrist blade(longest),Glaive,Cloack device,Spear gun

Hunt is on.

Logan/Creed

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 06:39 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote