KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Annihilus vs Apoocalypse

Annihilus vs Apoocalypse
Started by: bigbran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Annihilus vs Apoocalypse

Apoc gets a month of prep, and Annihilus gets none, and only knows as soon as the battle starts, of who he is fighting.
Apocalypse also get one horseman. Let's say Holocaust, and Mr Sinister.

They fight in the middle of the Annihilation Wave (Annihilus has no control over them). Say Apoc can breath in space to, and he doesn't have to adapt (along with his allies).

So, who wins?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 10:59 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Well Apocalypse managed to stalemate High Evolutionary and he almost killed Ikaris Prime he also stalemated Loki.He has Celestial technolgy has telepathy and can shape or grow his body. I give a 7/10 majority to Apocalypse.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:04 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Well Apocalypse managed to stalemate High Evolutionary and he almost killed Ikaris Prime he also stalemated Loki.He has Celestial technolgy has telepathy and can shape or grow his body. I give a 7/10 majority to Apocalypse.
Annihilus managed to absorb all the power from Quaser's Quantum Bands, and beat a Nova with all the Nova force at the same time... no expression

Wait, that sounds familar...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:06 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by bigbran
Annihilus managed to absorb all the power from Quaser's Quantum Bands, and beat a Nova with all the Nova force at the same time... no expression

Wait, that sounds familar...

And? Apocalypse can grow 2 maybe 3 times bigger then Galactus....

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:07 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Given that Annihilus just wasted Quasar and presumably has the quantum bands in addition to his other powers, Apoc's ****ed. come on, stop making fights he can't win. I don't think he can take this guy with prep.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:10 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

And? Apocalypse can grow 2 maybe 3 times bigger then Galactus....

Galactus is not limited to a physical form no expression

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:20 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Given that Annihilus just wasted Quasar and presumably has the quantum bands in addition to his other powers, Apoc's ****ed. come on, stop making fights he can't win. I don't think he can take this guy with prep.
I didn't want people to use that he had the Q bands.
Just normal before he had the Bands.

I've also only made one Apoc thread during this time.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:23 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Grimm22
Galactus is not limited to a physical form no expression

Still Apoc can grow a 100 times bigger then him.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:23 PM
jasofisc

what power up did annihilus have I remember when he was the kicking dog of the cosmics.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:25 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by jasofisc
what power up did annihilus have I remember when he was the kicking dog of the cosmics.
None mentioned. Except after he absorbed Q's Bands (not using that one).

He also defeated Surfer, and Thor before the Annihilation events.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:33 PM
jasofisc

Originally posted by bigbran
None mentioned. Except after he absorbed Q's Bands (not using that one).

He also defeated Surfer, and Thor before the Annihilation events.

holy crap surfer and thor when did he get such power.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:39 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

Annihilation Annihilus takes it 9/10. However, without the quantum bands, and with Apoc's prep, I have to give it to Annihilus 5.5/10, merely because he has actually taken down a few big names like Thor. He was even brave or stupid enough to pick a fight with Odin. One panel, but still. Annihilus was also given an unwritten powerup for annihilation, probably to make him a credible threat. Andy Schimdt, editor of Annihilation, has also placed Annihilus at approximately Thanos level.

While that may be hyperbole, or simply an editor not knowing his character inside out, he still took SS and Nova out. Not to mention raped Wendell. Apocalypse is too erratic to call properly. To err on the safe side, I give it to Annihilus 5.5/10

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:40 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

i read that he once went into asgard and started killing people left and right till odin kicked him out.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:40 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

holy crap surfer and thor when did he get such power.
That was a while ago.
Originally posted by Mider999
i read that he once went into asgard and started killing people left and right till odin kicked him out.
Yup.
I have the issue, I might upload it, and send it to you. Just got to find it.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:43 PM
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hate that over time they de power the characters like apoc and even odin YES I HAVENT SEEN HIM MAKING NO DAMN SOLAR SYSTEMS LATELY lol sorry but some people say he's over odin in power.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 11:44 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Mider999
i hate that over time they de power the characters like apoc and even odin YES I HAVENT SEEN HIM MAKING NO DAMN SOLAR SYSTEMS LATELY lol sorry but some people say he's over odin in power.
Well... currently Odin is dead.
And the issue or so after he died (or more), he allowed Thor to look at a solar system, and when Thor touched a planet, he destroyed it.
Odin was never depowered.
That was done through the Odin Power when he called thor to where he wanted him.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:01 AM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Annihilus would have no problems whatsoever slagging Apocalypse, no matter how big he grows.

He'd just be a bigger loser than before.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:08 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Galactus can match the size of a Celestail, he even match Eternity in height whe they first met.

Apocalypse max is 100ft
Galactus easily 1000ft or more.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:18 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Anyway... did anyone think of what the team is going to do with prep?

Did anyone think of Apoc using the Wave to his advantage? No of course not.

This isn't spite.
People just aren't thinking outside of the box.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 01:03 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

And then Galactus ***** slaps him no expression

What's your point?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 01:12 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote