KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Xena the warrior princess vs Buffy the vampire Slayer

Xena the warrior princess vs Buffy the vampire Slayer
Started by: Aqua-pimp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aqua-pimp

Xena the warrior princess vs Buffy the vampire Slayer

Ok so who wil win in an all out battle? To me Xena the warrior princess is one of the best show's ever made a hot chick in leather fighting other hot model chicks in tight amazone outfits happy while spitting cheesy dailogues and when she defeated the bad guy she would go make love with Gabrielle Main how i loved that sh*t..shifty

Buffy was cool to... she killed vampires like it aint a thang and after that still looked good for the prom and when she defeated a bad guy she would go make love with him laughing out loud

So who will win this battle Xena or Buffy?

Discus!!!

cool

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 01:22 AM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheEvilHex
Taco King

what the hell this has nothing to do with comics. did they make a Xena comic?

Like a ninja eating toast!!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:27 AM
TheEvilHex is currently offline Click here to Send TheEvilHex a Private Message Find more posts by TheEvilHex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
what the hell this has nothing to do with comics. did they make a Xena comic?

Yes.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:28 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ewwwwwwww. Xena was so overrated. Not to mention she and Buffy both suffer from PIS alot of the time. laughing I'd say Buffy takes it due to the blonde factor. Xena will think Buffy's a ditz like her 'partner', Gabrielle. Either that or this ends the way everyone thought Xena would end.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:03 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Xena the warrior princess vs Buffy the vampire Slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so who wil win in an all out battle? To me Xena the warrior princess is one of the best show's ever made a hot chick in leather fighting other hot model chicks in tight amazone outfits happy while spitting cheesy dailogues and when she defeated the bad guy she would go make love with Gabrielle Main how i loved that sh*t..shifty

Buffy was cool to... she killed vampires like it aint a thang and after that still looked good for the prom and when she defeated a bad guy she would go make love with him laughing out loud

So who will win this battle Xena or Buffy?

Discus!!!

cool

they are both pretty ladies

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:22 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote