KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gorgon vs. Midnighter

Midnighter vs. The Gorgon
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Gorgon 2 50.00%
Midnighter 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gorgon vs. Midnighter
Started by: SpunkySmurph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Gorgon vs. Midnighter

The deadliest leader of the Hand and HYDRA to date, vs. 'The world's deadliest killing machine' eek!

They fight in an empty carnival, with active rides.
They start at opposite sides of the carnival.

Standard equipment for both
No turning-to-stone attacks

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 05:43 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 05:46 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

midnighter not that tough. Hell I doubt he could take logan the majority let a lone gorgon

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 05:47 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The whole "turn you to stone if I look at you" thing is a bit hard to get around, even for MN.

Gorgon probably wins.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 05:55 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
The whole "turn you to stone if I look at you" thing is a bit hard to get around, even for MN.

Gorgon probably wins.

it with out it and even still gorgon faster,stronger,more durable, has a healing factor is a ninja master a long as a master at sword fighting and a number of other styles if im not mistaken.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 05:58 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Gorgon vs. Midnighter

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The deadliest leader of the Hand and HYDRA to date, vs. 'The world's deadliest killing machine' eek!

They fight in an empty carnival, with active rides.
They start at opposite sides of the carnival.

Standard equipment for both
No turning-to-stone attacks

Who wins?

gorgon

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:04 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by capt it up
it with out it and even still gorgon faster,stronger,more durable, has a healing factor is a ninja master a long as a master at sword fighting and a number of other styles if im not mistaken.

Hell, you've read the comics he was in, the guy has superpowers out the ass.

He probably thinks faster than MN even WITH his implants. The guy created a mathematical formulae that proved, without a shadow of a doubt, the existence of god when he was only 5 years old.

Don't forget the guy has telepathy, too.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:10 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

He probably thinks faster than MN even WITH his implants. The guy created a mathematical formulae that proved, without a shadow of a doubt, the existence of god when he was only 5 years old.

ya he a walkign power house with the skill to match the best of them and he even superhumanly smart lol and yet people still think the mauvis rip off could beat him lol.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:14 AM
Smurph
------

Gorgon probably wins.

Which is probably why I put 'no turning to stone attacks' in the OP

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:15 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

In which case, Midnighter could definitely take some wins from him.

Gorgon's great, don't get me wrong. But he won't be stomping Midnighter.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:58 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soljer
In which case, Midnighter could definitely take some wins from him.

Gorgon's great, don't get me wrong. But he won't be stomping Midnighter.

I beg to differ. What midnight going to do to him?

Lets not forget the fact gorgon could read his every thought. Or the fact gorgon moves at the speed of thought or faster.

Gorgon dead and has a superhuman healing factor how will midnighter deal with that? If he even hits a vital on gorgon it won't matter since it like hitting any were ealse since he dead already.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 07:01 AM
Smurph
------

I beg to differ. What midnight going to do to him?

Lets not forget the fact gorgon could read his every thought. Or the fact gorgon moves at the speed of thought or faster.

Gorgon dead and has a superhuman healing factor how will midnighter deal with that? If he even hits a vital on gorgon it won't matter since it like hitting any were ealse since he dead already.

Midnighter will also already know exactly what Gorgon will do, so thats not a big bonus. And, with his superhuman strength he can still KO Gorgon.

Midnighter 4/10

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 07:04 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Midnighter will also already know exactly what Gorgon will do, so thats not a big bonus. And, with his superhuman strength he can still KO Gorgon.

Midnighter 4/10

how will midnighter know? being he can run out comes through his brain? ya to bad that only help gorgon since he be reading every out come as well and will know every move midnighter will make.

midnight be lucky if he gets 2 wins. midnighters own mind will be used against him. not to mention gorgon also ahs superhuman strength and midnighters strength is not overly strong his best feat would not even beat logans. Also he superhuman strength really has no chance of Koing Gorgon

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 07:10 AM
TheEvilHex
Taco King

Gorgon wins 8/10

Like a ninja eating toast!!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:44 AM
TheEvilHex is currently offline Click here to Send TheEvilHex a Private Message Find more posts by TheEvilHex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

how will midnighter know? being he can run out comes through his brain? ya to bad that only help gorgon since he be reading every out come as well and will know every move midnighter will make.

midnight be lucky if he gets 2 wins. midnighters own mind will be used against him. not to mention gorgon also ahs superhuman strength and midnighters strength is not overly strong his best feat would not even beat logans. Also he superhuman strength really has no chance of Koing Gorgon
So, basically Gorgon can read his mind, and react at superhuman levels at the same time?

While he is focusing on reading his moves through his mind (he also has to think this out through his own mind), he also has to think about what he, himself is going to do, and he has to react at these speeds?
Hmm... wouldn't that help Midnighter?

Be better off just fighting him.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:57 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

You know the midnighter can calculate a million battle scenerios in a second. Thats not bad either.

It could be argued that The midnighters thought processes are so complicated that Gorgon maybe not be able to read them all.

I dont see how Midnighter can stop himself being turned to stone though.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 12:39 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Alfheim

I dont see how Midnighter can stop himself being turned to stone though.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:22 PM
Deadline

meh.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:37 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Alfheim
meh.

gorgon ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 07:23 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hmmmm well I've seen MN stumped by someone who SPECULATED that if they didn't make the first move MN couldn't win in h2h... considering Gorgon's telepathy... well MN's screwed.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 08:45 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote