KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » All out War! Silver Surfer,Quasar & Photon vs Green Lanterns(Kyle,Hal & Scott)

All out War! Silver Surfer,Quasar & Photon vs Green Lanterns(Kyle,Hal & Scott)
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Shocked All out War! Silver Surfer,Quasar & Photon vs Green Lanterns(Kyle,Hal & Scott)

Who wins

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:12 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: All out War! Silver Surfer,Quasar & Photon vs Green Lanterns(Kyle,Hal & Scott)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

team one

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:24 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Is this Alan as a GL, or as Sentinel? Also, which Photon are we talking about?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:35 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by darthgoober
Is this Alan as a GL, or as Sentinel? Also, which Photon are we talking about?

Just as a GL, none of that goofy stuff after that. See the title "... vs. Gren Lanterns."

I would love some bios on here, but I always say that. lol

I'll pick team one ftw.

Marvel Cosmic powers beat GL powers. 10/10

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 07:04 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

I see team one taking it. SS and Quasar are good matches for These top tier GLs, and Actually I think Photon (we do mean Genis here right) depending on his power level can be pretty "insane" ha ha. No seriosly I give this to team one.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 07:40 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

GL's, Hal making armies of supermen, and the entire GL corps? Hal able to will himself back to life, GL's no contest.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 08:38 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Board Walker
GL's, Hal making armies of supermen, and the entire GL corps? Hal able to will himself back to life, GL's no contest.

Right like they are going to sit there and let him do that.

SS drains the energy from their rings. Quasar and Photon are both heavy hitters.

I think GL are way overratted on here. Nobody ever talks about the rings running out of energy, or them being stolen during battle.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:37 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Right like they are going to sit there and let him do that.

SS drains the energy from their rings. Quasar and Photon are both heavy hitters.

I think GL are way overratted on here. Nobody ever talks about the rings running out of energy, or them being stolen during battle.

SS has never manipulated Oan energy, but Kyle has shown to manipulate the power cosmic completely. So if anything, the GL's are going to drain SS, not the other way around, I go by scans, not by theory backed by no on panel showings.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:40 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Can he really just make multiple versions of himself without losting energy? And how fast. I don't see this as being a true battle tactic, because if it was then why wouldn't Hal just do it all the time. Hell he could make a millions Hals to patrol the universe.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:41 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

SS has never manipulated Oan energy, but Kyle has shown to manipulate the power cosmic completely. So if anything, the GL's are going to drain SS, not the other way around, I go by scans, not by theory backed by no on panel showings.

Oh yeah the crossover cuz those hold lot of weight around heresmile

Photon and Quasar just keep shunting and dumping their power for the wins!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:41 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Can he really just make multiple versions of himself without losting energy? And how fast. I don't see this as being a true battle tactic, because if it was then why wouldn't Hal just do it all the time. Hell he could make a millions Hals to patrol the universe.

Why doesn't he do this all the time? The reason Flash doesn't move at infinite speed and dwarf every one, the same reason that Superman doesn't use T-Vo on everyone, comics wouldn't sell.

I dont have the issue numbers, but Juggs might, Hal instantly and effortlessly created the entire JLA, and GL Corps, and they were stronger then their actual counter parts.

Hal has no energy limit, nor does Kyle, nor does the Sentinel.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:43 PM
supremthor

Originally posted by Soleran
Oh yeah the crossover cuz those hold lot of weight around heresmile

Photon and Quasar just keep shunting and dumping their power for the wins!

no not by cross overs GL have been shown to absorb an control cosmic energy... the can absorb any type of energy including magic as well... and it also comes down to well... and u have the three very best GL... i give it to GL group 6/10

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:50 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Why doesn't he do this all the time? The reason Flash doesn't move at infinite speed and dwarf every one, the same reason that Superman doesn't use T-Vo on everyone, comics wouldn't sell.

I dont have the issue numbers, but Juggs might, Hal instantly and effortlessly created the entire JLA, and GL Corps, and they were stronger then their actual counter parts.

Hal has no energy limit, nor does Kyle, nor does the Sentinel.

In terms of raw energy team one is no joke. Quantum bands are pretty much limitless, Not sure what the exact limits of the Nega Bands are, but they are extremely powerful. As is the Power Cosmic.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 10:16 PM
golem370

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:11 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:15 PM
Board Walker

Originally posted by golem370
He absorbed Oan energy.

Genis-Vell/Photon- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genis-Vell

Silver Surfer- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/sur...les/surfer.html

Quasar- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Quas...ndell_Vaughn%29

No he didn't Golem, Kyle gave it to him, SS didnt drain it from him or manipulate it himself, Kyle did it for him.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:15 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Team Marvel isn't beating Ion, otherwise I still give the majority of wins to team Marvel.

So if Kyle is Ion I'm not going for team marvels wins otherwise, Marvel majority.

Quasar has handled blasts from Phoenix, like I said he could just rechannel and have Photon shunt away the power.

Their frickin "cosmic awareness" is going to put some hurt on GL's.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:18 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Originally posted by Soleran
Team Marvel isn't beating Ion, otherwise I still give the majority of wins to team Marvel.

So if Kyle is Ion I'm not going for team marvels wins otherwise, Marvel majority.

Quasar has handled blasts from Phoenix, like I said he could just rechannel and have Photon shunt away the power.

Their frickin "cosmic awareness" is going to put some hurt on GL's.

I always assume unless specifically stated it is not ION etc.

Yeah cosmic awareness is nothing to laugh at. Being able to scan an opponent for weakneses in a fraction of a second comes in handy.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:23 PM
golem370

A add to the battle

Thena- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thena

vs

Firestorm/Ronnie Raymond- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firestorm_%28comics%29

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:26 PM
golem370

These are Green Lanterns No Ion Spectre or Parallax.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:28 PM