KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Deadpool

Who Winns
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wolverine 6 66.67%
Deadpool 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs Deadpool
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wolverine vs Deadpool

(I did a search nothing came up for me)

so who do think would win out of these two weapon X experiments

I would have to say Wolverine would win this one easily

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 06:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

........I think not. stick out tongue This fight has happened 3 times in comics, and Deadpool has won every time. Logan's good, but DP is one of the greatest street levelers in comics. HE KICKED TASKMASTER'S ASS WITH ALL 4 LIMBS BOUND! eek! Logan's screwed.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 06:13 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Wolverine vs Deadpool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
(I did a search nothing came up for me)

so who do think would win out of these two weapon X experiments

I would have to say Wolverine would win this one easily

wolverine wins on fan appeal. 10/10

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 06:14 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Ill have to back Trickster up on this, it's a fight Wolverine isn't winning. Even when DP was losing his mind, yes going more crazy than already and hallucinating about his believed to be past love, he still had a full upper hand on logan. Look up the classic shroyuken of kitty pride, yep that fight.

Another he downs Wolverine with two katanas after a brief scuffle.

Honestly can't say I know full of the third, but thats those two. DP is just like Trickster said, the best there is in the street leveler category, recently owning Taskmaster with both legs and hands bound with handcuffs.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 07:17 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7

Honestly can't say I know full of the third, but thats those two. DP is just like Trickster said, the best there is in the street leveler category, recently owning Taskmaster with both legs and hands bound with handcuffs.
i want scannage of the ownagge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 12:07 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Check the last page of his respect thread in the respect forum, I posted them there.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 01:56 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Deadpool wins the majority.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 03:44 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Metalmanx

howlett

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:30 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
........I think not. stick out tongue This fight has happened 3 times in comics, and Deadpool has won every time. Logan's good, but DP is one of the greatest street levelers in comics. HE KICKED TASKMASTER'S ASS WITH ALL 4 LIMBS BOUND! eek! Logan's screwed.

Have you ever read the issues?

DP has never won a fair fight. Logan either did not have a workign heailng factor or DP had ton's of one sided prep and had item's he would never normally have on him.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 06:59 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Metalmanx

have you ever voted FOR wolverine in a fight???

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 07:01 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Its nice to see this thread resurface again (although it has been argued to death)

out of thier 4 skirmishes, DP has had the upperhand in almost all of them, regardless of the variables

(infact thier were 2 where NITHER were at a disadvantage, strictly combat speaking)

DP is one of the best martial artists on MU, with a superior healing factor

Itd be a good fight, but between DP's inability to feel pain, ATLEAST, as good h2h skills and a better arsenal, wolverine will end up ko'ed more often than not.

not to mention DP's eratic-sacrifical fighting style has been extremely effective on wolverine on multiple occassians.

Dp 6.5/10

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 07:15 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by masterbruce
have you ever voted FOR wolverine in a fight???

Yep. Sure have. Several occasions in fact. wink

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 07:17 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Its nice to see this thread resurface again (although it has been argued to death)

out of thier 4 skirmishes, DP has had the upperhand in almost all of them, regardless of the variables

Ya when he had one sided prep or Wolverine’s healing factor was all, but gone.

(infact thier were 2 where NITHER were at a disadvantage, strictly combat speaking)

Really what was the issue?

DP is one of the best martial artists on MU,

Not as good as Logan though.

with a superior healing factor

It’s only slightly better then wolverine and wolverine has superior durability.

Itd be a good fight, but between DP's inability to feel pain,

Logan hardly feel’s it as well while fighting.

ATLEAST, as good h2h skills

Nope he not as good.

and a better arsenal,

I disagree. DP has more item’s like gun’s which are useless. He ahs sword’s which are nothing compared to adamatiumc law/s

wolverine will end up ko'ed more often than not.

I disagree.

not to mention DP's eratic-sacrifical fighting style has been extremely effective on wolverine on multiple occassians.

Not it has not. He got his ass beat in there first fight, but one due to the fact his healing factor was working unlike Logan’s. DP has never won a fair fight

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 08:00 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by capt it up
Ya when he had one sided prep or Wolverine’s healing factor was all, but gone.

Really what was the issue?

Not as good as Logan though.

It’s only slightly better then wolverine and wolverine has superior durability.

Logan hardly feel’s it as well while fighting.

Nope he not as good.

I disagree. DP has more item’s like gun’s which are useless. He ahs sword’s which are nothing compared to adamatiumc law/s

I disagree.

Not it has not. He got his ass beat in there first fight, but one due to the fact his healing factor was working unlike Logan’s. DP has never won a fair fight

I find it ironic taht you say DP has never won a fair fight, yet when DP was impaled by wolverine while he was in a dreamstate its a victory.

Still, alot of fights in comics are circumstansual so for the sake of a debate its pointless to mention the variables that the fight was under, short of someone being completely tied up and defenseless. I have never used the sheer merit of victory on deadpools behalf as a case against wolverine here.

All that aside, to say wolverine is a better h2h combatnant than DP is purely subjective. logan may techincally have a broader spectrum of martial arts knoweldge, but in NO way does quanity ever equate to an advantage, especially when in THIS case Deadpool has shown incredible h2h skills. And bullets do have an effect on logan, clearly not a significant one but thats like saying stabs have no effect on deadpool. They do, but it takes alot (and well placed) to down either one of them, and IMO its even harder for deadpool to be pinned by the said circumstances.

And why would wolverine have superior durability? Theyre basicly the same people, but where wolverine has adamentium deadpool has no internal organs and a superior healing factor, wether your willing to admit it or not. Not slightly better, jsut plain better. Bottom line, DP can clearly keep up with logan in h2h. In their fights he has shown the ability to BEST Logan in h2h, a reduced healing factor doesnt make logan a crummy fighter all the sudden so im not going to buy that excuse. Prep or not, healing or not, Logan should be able to hold his own as his training doesnt suddenly fly out the window with his healing factor.

And as for those two fights, If i recall correctly, their last fight was one of them (but it was breif), i dont recall anything being wrong with logan

and the other one.... i see it n my head, i wanna say cable was around but i forget. Basicly logan was coming after deadpool for something and DP flat out handed logan his anus in a VERY SHORT skirmish. well, thats a bit of exadurateing, but wolverine was angry and unfocused and deadpool was takeing advantage of it

ultimately, DP is AT THE MINIMUM -- as skilled as logan in h2h, with a bigger arsenal (grenades, guns, kitanas, knives) and we all know wolverine can be downed in combat. it doesnt take some nuclear missile or his adamentium being ripped out to put him down. It takes a bit, but its happened. And with that said, DP takes a slight majority -- but a majority none the less.

Last edited by ExtraMision5555 on Feb 5th, 2007 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 08:15 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I should point out that DP blew his own stomach apart and beat most of the Great Lakes Champions with the bomb blast. Of course he got punked by Squirrel Girl right after......but then, who doesn't? laughing DP has one big advantage over Logan, and that's that he can make Logan mad. He's remarkably skilled at coaxing out the berserker side of Logan, and that's what will give him the win.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 08:20 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Lets keep it real here

Wolverine is not invulnerable and all anus-beating
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 08:21 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I should point out that DP blew his own stomach apart and beat most of the Great Lakes Champions with the bomb blast. Of course he got punked by Squirrel Girl right after......but then, who doesn't? laughing DP has one big advantage over Logan, and that's that he can make Logan mad. He's remarkably skilled at coaxing out the berserker side of Logan, and that's what will give him the win.

and hes actually gotten under logans skin before in a fight

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 08:22 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Lets keep it real here

Wolverine is not invulnerable and all anus-beating
(please log in to view the image)

Ya sweet let's use astonishing as what we should base logan off of. Besides the fact the writter of astonishign x-men even stated him self that he has no idea how to write wolverine. Let's not forgett this is a forum fight and extremely low end feat's mean nothign here. Not to mention the fact that the alien had infor on all the x-men. He could easily have poison on the weapon that was designed to mess with Logan healing factor

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 08:24 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pardon Joss Whedon for writing Wolverine accurately.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 08:28 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by capt it up
Ya sweet let's use astonishing as what we should base logan off of. Besides the fact the writter of astonishign x-men even stated him self that he has no idea how to write wolverine. Let's not forgett this is a forum fight and extremely low end feat's mean nothign here. Not to mention the fact that the alien had infor on all the x-men. He could easily have poison on the weapon that was designed to mess with Logan healing factor

Cap??
lol

i dont know how to respond to this.

anyways

i like you

but thats just wierd

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 08:30 PM