KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spiderman vs kitty pride

spiderman vs kitty pride
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

spiderman vs kitty pride

Kitty pride has 2 swords.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 02:36 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

um, what? nothing Spidey could do to her, and Kitty is eventually gonna get a lucky swipe bieng that she's a ninja and all

KP 7-8ish/10

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 02:40 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Reminds me of AoA Shadowcat, now she was a beast

yeah Shadowcat wins

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 02:41 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: spiderman vs kitty pride

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9

SLICE AND DICE!

Spidey dies . . .

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 02:42 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

Shadowcat 10/10 or stalemate. If Spiderman keeps his distance, theres nothing she can do or he can do. If he gets close, he dies.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 02:42 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: spiderman vs kitty pride

ok, spidey dies. not. spidey helped adam warlock destroy thanos once. kitty can phase, can try to slice and dice. spidey can allude, spidey wins smile

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 03:31 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

Originally posted by guy222
ok, spidey dies. not. spidey helped adam warlock destroy thanos once. kitty can phase, can try to slice and dice. spidey can allude, spidey wins smile
what the hell.....???

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 03:44 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Stalemate, I feel. He'll constantly be alerted of the danger she poses aginast him, allowing him to avoid her, but he'll most likely never catch her off guard to hit her.

This could very well be considered a non-fight. geek

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 03:58 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Kitty is a great fighter that can walk on air and is basically invulnerable and trains her entire xmen years in the danger room. I think that she could easily tag him if she wants.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 04:08 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

quote:
ok, spidey dies. not. spidey helped adam warlock destroy thanos once. kitty can phase, can try to slice and dice. spidey can allude, spidey wins

I love this kid laughing

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 04:14 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Kitty is a great fighter that can walk on air and is basically invulnerable and trains her entire xmen years in the danger room. I think that she could easily tag him if she wants.

Yea see, I thought so at first, too.

But then I remembered that he's faster, more agile, has FAR superior reflexes, pre-cog, and has an extremely broad range of mobility. no expression

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 04:15 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Metalmanx
But then I remembered that he's faster, more agile, has FAR superior reflexes, pre-cog, and has an extremely broad range of mobility. no expression

If she can get in close the fight is hers FAM despite Spidey's advantages.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 04:16 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If she can get in close the fight is hers FAM despite Spidey's advantages.

FAM? blink

I agree to a certain extent. It really depends on how close she gets. Unlike other characters, Spidey's not necessarily grounded, ya know?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 04:21 AM
Brian Oswald

Its either a stalemate or 10/10 for Kitty. More likely a stalemate because Spidey has no reason at all to try and attack Kitty, unless she tricks him into thinking she is tangible but he is way too smart to fall for that

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 04:25 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

FAM? blink

I got tired of writing For A Majority every time.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 04:26 AM
carver9

FAM? blink

I agree to a certain extent. It really depends on how close she gets. Unlike other characters, Spidey's not necessarily grounded, ya know?

Spiderman gets tagged by slower people than kitty. Thats all she has to do is create a spark with a near by gas tank blowing everything up except herself and the fight is done. Kitty will tag him. The only way this would be a stalemate is if spiderman dont fight her but this is a brawl so spiderman loses, everytime.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 05:38 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Spiderman gets tagged by slower people than kitty. Thats all she has to do is create a spark with a near by gas tank blowing everything up except herself and the fight is done. Kitty will tag him. The only way this would be a stalemate is if spiderman dont fight her but this is a brawl so spiderman loses, everytime.

1. Kitty is highly skilled, but she's not that fast. No superhuman speed for her. roll eyes (sarcastic) Hell, not even peak human. Athletic speed at best.

2. You never specified a fighting location.

3. So basically what you're saying is that has to physically attack her like an autistic retard? What the f**k? While Kitty gets to plan and use the environment to her advantage, Spidey has to stand there and try to punch her? Knowing full well what she is capable of?

4. This gastank, is it magical in nature? Able to negate Spider-Man's spider-sense all of a sudden? confused

Goddamn, why do I even bother? smile

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 05:50 AM
What If...

quote:
Goddamn, why do I even bother?

Why are you even bothering?

In this scenario it would be a stalemate considering they can both evade each other forever.

IF the two of them are FORCED to physically fight H2H, then Spider-man is losing 10/10.

...that's really all there is to it.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 06:16 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by What If...
Why are you even bothering?

In this scenario it would be a stalemate considering they can both evade each other forever.

IF the two of them are FORCED to physically fight H2H, then Spider-man is losing 10/10.

...that's really all there is to it.

thumb up

When you're right, you're right. Can't really improve upon this statement.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 06:30 AM
carver9

Originally posted
1. Kitty is highly skilled, but she's not that fast. No superhuman speed for her. roll eyes (sarcastic) Hell, not even peak human. Athletic speed at best.

2. You never specified a fighting location.

3. So basically what you're saying is that has to physically attack her like an autistic retard? What the f**k? While Kitty gets to plan and use the environment to her advantage, Spidey has to stand there and try to punch her? Knowing full well what she is capable of?

4. This gastank, is it magical in nature? Able to negate Spider-Man's spider-sense all of a sudden? confused

Goddamn, why do I even bother? smile

I have to give you a hands up this time, you made a good point and i cant argue with it.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 07:30 AM