KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs ssj4 Goku

Who takes it?
This poll is closed.
Hulk 4 36.36%
Goku 7 63.64%
Stalemate 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk vs ssj4 Goku
Started by: HULKSTER04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HULKSTER04
True to the NAME

Hulk vs ssj4 Goku

Ok supes can stand up to Goku as far as ssj2.
I think the Hulk can stand up to him too even as far as ssj4.
Go posts your comments!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:43 AM
HULKSTER04 is currently offline Click here to Send HULKSTER04 a Private Message Find more posts by HULKSTER04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

No,

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:44 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Goku, but this doesn't go here.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:44 AM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Superman can stand up till SSJ10, oh wait SSJ$ is max, so Goku is outclassed.

Hulk can beat Goku till SSJ4 and beyond.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:45 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HULKSTER04
True to the NAME

If Hulk's strength is limitless, then there's a good chance he could stalemate the fight or kill Goku, although this is being far fetched already. I know Goku is fast and strong and he's a kamehame freak.
Hulk's got something to prove too!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:47 AM
HULKSTER04 is currently offline Click here to Send HULKSTER04 a Private Message Find more posts by HULKSTER04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

One of those tasty 10 times kamehame stuff and Hulk is toast.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:48 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HULKSTER04
True to the NAME

I think Hulk can handle that kamehame though.lol

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:51 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Not if Goku carries him on the beam through space.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:58 AM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

We need a mod to move this

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 11:58 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I will copy and paste something if you allow 'cause I don't have the time to write it again wink.

*From another board:

Well, Goku can multiply his PowerLevel each Time he goes one step in the SSJ ladder. BUT if his Power Level is 5000 and he goes SSJ4 and his Power Level increases to 500.000.000 wouldn't mean his Strength, Stamina and Speed increase by too by a factor of 10.000.000. He becomes , faster, stronger but by an much smaller amount. If he can carry 40 tons in his normal form he would be able to carry something like 80 in SSJ4, the same goes for the spead, the bonus is small. You should first read what the power level shows before making such bold statements. The Power Level shows the energy a being can bring up to a fight. The smallest amount of the Power Level shows strength, speed, stamina or fighting skills. It's all about Ki, the energy you have to make such moves as kamehameha. Most Moves have also an upper limit of energy you can put into it. Of course you can use that energy to boos strength and speed, but only an small part of it, most goes for the "energy" Fighting. If you have a high Powerlevel your attacks can destroy a planet, but hardly more, since you can't put all you energy in one hit, you need still energy to move to fly etc, you get the point i guess. So with a high Powerlevel you can fight longer with stronger attacks, nothing more nothing less, you are still not able to move a planet, just to blow one away, you are still not able to fly faster then speed of light, but you move at a higher speed, you still get hurt when you get hit by a blow, remember, the attack Piccolo used to kill Raddiz, it would also kill Goku SSJ 1000000 if he wouldn't dogde or "parry" it. The feats of strength, speed and endurance seen in the DBZ Manga and Anime prove my point and it makes perfect sense, why beacause it was explained in the Anime^^. But don't worry Goku will still be able to beat superman.

He may not stand a chance against Superman-Prime, Pre-Crisis Superman, All-Star-Superman even at SSJ 1000 should he ever reach it (unlikly since the Series ended years ago, I know it since 1991, best friend comes from asia and it is his most fav. he traslated it to me, till i saw and read it myself when it was released here because they are so insanly powerful that it is just stupid. Superman-Prime doesn't exist anyway, he will, but this will take some years *g*, Pre-Crisis Superman doesn't exist anymore because his powers were so incredible powerful and stupid that DC had to start a crisis to wipe him, and his boring comics, from the unvierse. All-Star Superman isn't canon so he won't count. Soo this leaves the current Comic and Cartoon Superman^^. Well well here we go.

Comic Superman may be stronger, faster and invulnerable, but hi Johny Byrne Incarnation would only beat Goku till SSJ3 at four he would loose, barley but still. The current "evolution" of Superman would beat a Goku till SSJ10 then it would be a draw.
But the comics are getting more boring the stronger he gets, so this is hardly an etertaining fight^^.

So what about the Cartoon Superman, he is after all the most entertaining one, and as such the only one Goku should fight. Lets see, strong, fast, nice heat vision, but well, after all i saw from him i would say he can fight Goku to a draw till SSJ1, at SSJ2+ he wouldn't stand a chance. And don't say i have to pic the Comic Superman for the fight, because we talk about the Anime Goku and only Animes Count and this is the animated version of Superman, so Goku wins .

Summary:

Strength

Goku, can support half a city and bring it into it's proper place. Struggles with a building. Upper limit DB GT Str feat SSJ4.

Superman, I guess everyone here knows about "S" ridiculous Str feats.

Speed

Goku, people think he moves at the speed of light, just because they can't see him move. However, they forget how limited the human vision is, so his speed feats show he isn't that fast. When his friends are in danger, ir get killed, he still needs some minutes or even hours to reach the battlefield, even in such an emergency and hurry. Goku is most probably beyond the speed of sound and way below the speed of light.

Superman, Speed of light and beyond.

Invulnerability

Goku can charge himself with enough energy to resist a sword edge, he still gets hurt by physical hits, of enemies who are fast enough to hit him, even his wife chichi . Energyattacks can kill him too, even at SSJ4. Golden Uzaro (the big Golden ape that Goku or Vegeta can turn into) is physically much much stronger then a SSJ4 Goku (which prooves pretty much the point with the power level, since Golden Uzaru has a lower power level then a SSJ4) and could kil Goku with his bare hands, but he isn't as fast .

Superman resisted Galaxydestroying blasts, nuclear weapons and much much more.

Fighting

Goku mastered all the martial arts there are in the DB Universe.

Superman is far away from such a martial arts feat. Batman yes, "S" NO!

So, Goku can't fight Superman physically, it wouldn't harm big "S" enough, he isn't fast enough to turn this into a victory. BUT Superman never hit's his enemies with ful STR (he never kills), he only fights at Superspeed if he has to (against Imperiex Probe for ex.). Goku is dumb as an Monkey, he would never figure out what Kryptonite is, it's most likely for him to eat this s*hit.
The most powerful attack of each DB (Kamehameha or Genki-Dama) char isn't strong enough to kill Superman, who survived an direct "energy" blast from Imperiex himself, the Destroyer of Galaxies. BUT it might hurt....

So, Goku would need all his friends to go toe to toe against Superman. Even at a SSJ100 (Gogeta or Vegeto too) he would still be, physically, weaker and slower then Superman and not nearly as invulnerable. But his Energybased attacks would give "S" a hard tme .

The DB fans logic is really messed up, they misinterprete Power with physical attributes. You can see that his Kamehameha gets stronger with each power level, he can destroy a planet with it, but even at his peak (SSJ4) he wasn't strong enough to move a planet, just half a city, and even that only barly. IF his Str would increase in the same manner as his Energy he would throw his enemies from planet to planet, crushing them between moons, and he wouldn't even need to breath since he would be soooo fast that he wouldn't have to leave the atmosphere for longer then a sec.

So don't come with "he said this and that" or if you multiply his str by x5000, watch the show, see how he struggles with "in truth not even half a city, just an sector" or how long he needs to save his friends, even when he flies as fast as he can. Watch an Golden Uzaru who is much stronger then a SSJ4 even though he has an lower powerlevel. And realise that the powerlevel shows mostly the "energylevel" of a fighter, nothing more nothing less.

From the another board:

Gokus penis is 9 centimeters long, well increase in Power x500 SSJ4, WOW his penis is now 4500 centimeters long, that must be destiny caue this theory "SUCKS" XD.

The only one who can beat Superman is Batman, get over it. And hell yes he is an better martial arts expert then Goku.*

SO Goku would be weaker and not as durable as the Hulk. However Goku would have an speed advantage and his powerful Ki attacks, though the Hulk survived some kind of energyattacks before, it would give him a hard time. But I think that in the end the regenerative powers and his durability would be enough to allow the Hulk one hit on Goku, and one hit is enough for an pi*ssed off Hulk who tried half an hour to hit an annoying, stinging, Fly wink.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 12:00 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

The biggest reason Supes would be Goku is because Goku is just an idiot. Don't get me wrong, he's my favorite character on one of my favorite shows, but I love him beacause hes so fing dumb. This guy thought a monkey was great martial artist King Kai, and was walking around scratching himself and " hoo hoo"ing thinking he was learning how to be nearly unbeatable.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 12:05 PM
Galvaclaw

I thought the goku arguments had been contained on the Superman forum.

Admitedly that thread was comic genius due to the level of idiocy involved. One guy argued that no matter who Goku fought short of omnipotents he'd randomly get a powerup during the fight to beat them.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 12:07 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
I thought the goku arguments had been contained on the Superman forum.

Admitedly that thread was comic genius due to the level of idiocy involved. One guy argued that no matter who Goku fought short of omnipotents he'd randomly get a powerup during the fight to beat them.
Typically, he has to go off to train for a year.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 12:10 PM
FearOfBlood

Hulk wins. Goku can't adapt to the lack of oxigene. In open space Goku dies.

Hulk wins at least 6/10.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 12:37 PM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

How does Hulk get Goku into space? It's not like Hulk is capable of hitting him.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 12:40 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:17 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku wins rather easily. The same reason Flash beats the Hulk, in that Goku is just too damn fast. In SSJ4 he may not be that physically strong but his energy attacks are capable of destroying solar systems and his speed is beyond light speed, to top it off his durability is insane. He's had experience fighting people that regenerate before, so he will know to obliterate Hulk down to his last cell so that he doesn't come back.

It doesn't matter if Goku gets put into space as he can hold his breath nearly indefinitely, and in the movie with Brolly he was able to traverse from one corner of the Galaxy to the other in a few minutes. His instant transmission will take him anywhere he wants, and he can use it in the blink of an eye.

Oh and this thread will be locked soon.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:18 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

This is a good matchupt btw I still can't tell whose inteligence is lower, Gokus or the Hulks. Though Goku can't reach the level of Hulks strength or stamina, he fought the Pre-Crisis Superman after all, took even one hit, and send the big S flying for some time, Goku is faster and has some crazy Ki attacks, he is also used to fight foes who are stronger then him, physically. But the Hulk may be smarter then Goku, oh God I can't believe I said the Hulk might be smart...., he would play dead, like with PC-Superman, and would land a blow on an surprised Goku, if he could land a punch on PC-Superman he would succeed with this tactic too, and that would be enough.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:20 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Intsant Transmission Kamehameha Disintigrating every cell in Hulks body 10 out of 10 times.

Closing soon.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 01:24 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

goku never destroyed galaxies but anyway hulk can win since he took more powerful than kamahamaha

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 02:09 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote