KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine and Spiderman vs a lot of people

Wolverine and Spiderman vs a lot of people
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Wolverine and Spiderman vs a lot of people

Wolverine and Spiderman

Vs

Batman, Robin, Night Wing, Bat Girl, Falcon and black cat.

who wins?

no prep.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 12:42 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Wolverine and spider-man

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 12:44 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

hmmm

taking out prep basically takes out batman's number one weapon

I'm going to have to go with the team

Wolverine is too friggin durable to stay down for any period of time if at all and Spiderman is too strong and agile to be slowed down, and his webbing will wreck havoc on the team

by no means is this a cakewalk, but Spidey and Wolverine wins at the end of the day

disclaimer: I don't know anything about the falcon so maybe he can help the team a lot

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 12:45 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Capt it up:

I have one issue with regards to Wolverine being in versus debates

Isn't he basically immortal? and his crazy healing factor ensures he won't stay down for any period of time so almost no one under heraldish level could really take him out...or am I wrong?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 12:47 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

On paper wolverine and spiderman should win. But we also got to consider team batman's "gadgets"...
Im not sure who would win at the moment.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 12:49 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Wolverine and Spiderman vs a lot of people

quote: (post)
Originally posted by capt it up
Wolverine and Spiderman

Vs

Batman, Robin, Night Wing, Bat Girl, Falcon and black cat.

who wins?

no prep.

Parker/Howlett easy

thank u bz

guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Batman is the last one standing.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Are u freakin kidding me!?!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 12:50 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by masterbruce
Capt it up:

I have one issue with regards to Wolverine being in versus debates

Isn't he basically immortal? and his crazy healing factor ensures he won't stay down for any period of time so almost no one under heraldish level could really take him out...or am I wrong?

a KO is a win. He pritty impossable to kill for good however you can kill him he just won't remain dead

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 12:57 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

a KO is a win. He pritty impossable to kill for good however you can kill him he just won't remain dead

but what would it take to KO him?

I mean wouldnt his HF make him recover from a KO very quickly?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 12:58 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

but what would it take to KO him?

I mean wouldnt his HF make him recover from a KO very quickly?

It take a lot to KO him. However if he is KOed he loses.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 12:59 AM
steverules
The doctor

He will recover quickly from a KO but he's still been KOed

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 01:01 AM
Starscream M

So who is the weakest person that could KO wolverine? like what amount of strength do you need to KO wolverine?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 01:06 AM
steverules
The doctor

I dunno...alot maybe? I ain't sure

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 01:11 AM
Space M ummy

So who is the weakest person that could KO wolverine? like what amount of strength do you need to KO wolverine?

Wolverine is definitely overrated on this board. the majority of the heroes in marvel earth would ruin him in a well written fight.

herald level? didn't magneto wreck his day back in fatal attractions? you know, when all his adamantium got ripped out and he nearly died?

Wolverine isn't immune to drowning, either. I think there's a very long "think of creative ways to kill wolverine" thread around here somewhere...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 01:18 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Space M ummy
Wolverine is definitely overrated on this board. the majority of the heroes in marvel earth would ruin him in a well written fight.

herald level? didn't magneto wreck his day back in fatal attractions? you know, when all his adamantium got ripped out and he nearly died?

Wolverine isn't immune to drowning, either. I think there's a very long "think of creative ways to kill wolverine" thread around here somewhere...

Well, he WAS drowning once, and it was hypothesized (in comic, not by a fan), that his healing factor would keep him alive, but in a perpetual state of drowning.

Obviously, not too comfortable, but, at the very least, it'd take quite a while for him to drown.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 01:20 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by Soljer
Well, he WAS drowning once, and it was hypothesized (in comic, not by a fan), that his healing factor would keep him alive, but in a perpetual state of drowning.

Obviously, not too comfortable, but, at the very least, it'd take quite a while for him to drown.

Wolverine's healing factor has never been shown to allow him to survive without oxygen. perhaps longer than the average joe, but drowning would kill him, being sent into space sans a suit would kill him, having his healing factor shut off while adamantium is still in his body will kill him, Xavier felt that separating his head from his body (when he was sans adamantium) would likely kill him, converting his body to energy, then scattering it to the far corners of the universe would kill him, a godforce blast would likely make short work of him, that molecular rearranger ultron has that works on adamantium would guarantee wolverine has a VERY bad day...I could keep this up for hours

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 01:28 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

That not what this thread is about. also yoru inccorrect non of what you said would keep him dead. Xavier was incorrect and wa sproven inccorrect of issue 31 in which Logan head is cut off and his body reforms again. Logan is pritty much immortal in the sense that he can keep coming back to live unless of course he chooses to go into the light

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 01:50 AM
Space M ummy

That not what this thread is about. also yoru inccorrect non of what you said would keep him dead. Xavier was incorrect and wa sproven inccorrect of issue 31 in which Logan head is cut off and his body reforms again. Logan is pritty much immortal in the sense that he can keep coming back to live unless of course he chooses to go into the light

BS. Wolverine has already been killed during inferno, remember? S'ym even broke off one of his claws and picked his teeth with it.

Remove his healing factor, and he can't come back. This can be done ANY number of ways. Leech can do it, it's been done to him on Genosha, Surfer can "turn off" X-genes whenever he feels like it...etc

Strange waggles a finger at him, turning him into a brick. Game over.

HOM wanda: "No more wolverine!"

Iceman molecularly inverts him into water, doesn't bother to turn him back..

The "wolverine is immortal!" argument is worthless, and you know it.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 01:59 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

BS. Wolverine has already been killed during inferno, remember? S'ym even broke off one of his claws and picked his teeth with it.
\
Who said he would have remained dead? Also it is not BS, it a fact that he can come back from the dead. Go read issue 48 before you call some thing BS.

Remove his healing factor, and he can't come back. This can be done ANY number of ways. Leech can do it, it's been done to him on Genosha, Surfer can "turn off" X-genes whenever he feels like it...etc

Good for them. If he loses his powers he would die. However I wonder if he x-gene is the reason he is immortal, I would think so however it could be possible that it is not.

Strange waggles a finger at him, turning him into a brick. Game over.

HOM wanda: "No more wolverine!"

Did I ever say they could not kill him for good?

Iceman molecularly inverts him into water, doesn't bother to turn him back..

Iceman can not turn people into water what the hell are you talking about.

The "wolverine is immortal!" argument is worthless, and you know it.

Not really. It a true statement that he is immortal I n the sense he can keep coming back to life if he chooses to that not to say there are not people who can get around that.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 02:05 AM