KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr Fate Vs. Mum-Ra

Dr Fate Vs. Mum-Ra
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Dr Fate Vs. Mum-Ra

The lords of order have gotten wasted at a bender and made a bet with the Ancients spirits of evil, who were also wasted. What would happen if we put Dr. Fate up against Mum-Ra?

So, here we are, in a neutral arena. Due to mystic barriers, BFR is not an option. Dr. Fate gets his usual equipment and powers. Mum-Ra is at his 2nd season level of power, which means his reflection weakness is out. He gets the sword of Plundarr and enough power to last him a few weeks so he won't turn back into a mummy.

Both sides have been told by their respective bosses that they must win this fight. Last man standing wins. LET'S GET IT ON! cool

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:20 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Mum-Ra from the days where the villain loses and we all laugh about it in the end. Fate ftw. laughing

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:23 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Mum-Ra actually has some pretty decent feats. He did completely restore Thundera after all.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:28 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

yeah, but he surrounded himself with henchmen, what is he, Blackheart?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:29 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Very very lazy. And crap stamina. sad Is Dr. Fate really that much more powerful than Mum-Ra?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 07:00 PM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Dr Fate Vs. Mum-Ra

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The lords of order have gotten wasted at a bender and made a bet with the Ancients spirits of evil, who were also wasted. What would happen if we put Dr. Fate up against Mum-Ra?

So, here we are, in a neutral arena. Due to mystic barriers, BFR is not an option. Dr. Fate gets his usual equipment and powers. Mum-Ra is at his 2nd season level of power, which means his reflection weakness is out. He gets the sword of Plundarr and enough power to last him a few weeks so he won't turn back into a mummy.

Both sides have been told by their respective bosses that they must win this fight. Last man standing wins. LET'S GET IT ON! cool

Mum Ra easily

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 07:36 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Hmm. Ok, Mum-ra is at his power levels from 'The Last Day' , the final episode of the 2nd season. When he turns into a giant, and almost beats the ThunderCats. Though, having read Fate's respect thread, I think Mum is in trouble regardless.......... whistle

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 07:43 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

laughing

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 07:11 PM
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hmm. Ok, Mum-ra is at his power levels from 'The Last Day' , the final episode of the 2nd season. When he turns into a giant, and almost beats the ThunderCats. Though, having read Fate's respect thread, I think Mum is in trouble regardless.......... whistle

I remember Lion-O called him Poom-Ra

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 07:35 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote