KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine and Omega Red vs Adamantium Sabretooth and Agent Zero

Wolverine and Omega Red vs Adamantium Sabretooth and Agent Zero
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Wolverine and Omega Red vs Adamantium Sabretooth and Agent Zero

no prep, the fights in the jungle.

Agent Zero has: twin .50 caliber pistols and assault rifle with adamantium bullets, dual wrist plasma blasters, vibranium sound proof suit and an adamantium-coated knife.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 03:15 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Wolvie and Red win.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:00 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolvemean
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine wins, and then takes Omega Red out. Sabretooth is the only guy in here who is worthy for wolverine, but wolverines claws will destroy sabretooths healing factor after a hour or so

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:02 PM
Wolvemean is currently offline Click here to Send Wolvemean a Private Message Find more posts by Wolvemean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolvemean
Wolverine wins, and then takes Omega Red out. Sabretooth is the only guy in here who is worthy for wolverine, but wolverines claws will destroy sabretooths healing factor after a hour or so

What the f**k?Wow. Ok, so youve made it known that you dont know what youre talking about. Omega Red would kill everyone there if he wanted to.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:07 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolvemean
Restricted

Account Restricted

arguments, please?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:08 PM
Wolvemean is currently offline Click here to Send Wolvemean a Private Message Find more posts by Wolvemean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

No point. Jrod's right, you're an idiot. Logan can't beat Red in a fight, in fact, none of these guys are a match for Omega Red. He COULD solo the field. Especially if you gave him the C-synthesizer.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:28 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolvemean
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine cuts his whips, end of fight

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:30 PM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No point. Jrod's right, you're an idiot. Logan can't beat Red in a fight, in fact, none of these guys are a match for Omega Red. He COULD solo the field. Especially if you gave him the C-synthesizer.

Don't even bother Trickster, its another Judge sock, doing a very bad impression of a fanboy, even worse than his impression of a girl last week in fact.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:31 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolvemean
Restricted

Account Restricted

holy marcaroni, this place just HATES wolverine!sad

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:31 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

No, just wolverine fanboys. Ask wolvertooth and others.

Herc, is this guy really a judge sock or are you insulting him? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:35 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolvemean
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine cuts his whips, end of fight

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:37 PM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Herc, is this guy really a judge sock or are you insulting him? stick out tongue

Well, English is obivously his second language from the way he posts, he is way to over the top even to be a fanboy, I have called him The Judge 5 times now and he has yet to deny it.

Oh and he claims hes English and comes from London, which is odds on the only place in England he knows, but he can't tell me what part of London.

I have no concrete evidence but if hes not, hes definetly a Troll, plus I believe the Judge's forum was trashed by a load of KMC'ers Trolling it.

So this I would guess is payback.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:39 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

ok, im confused about Agent Zero's powers, are his force blasts a result of him being able to absorb kinetic energy? and if so, are these his 'force blasts',? him melting Sabretooths hand?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...2c/Zeroheal.jpg

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 10:31 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by braz
ok, im confused about Agent Zero's powers, are his force blasts a result of him being able to absorb kinetic energy? and if so, are these his 'force blasts',? him melting Sabretooths hand?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...2c/Zeroheal.jpg

No, hes melting Sabretooths hand because he emits an anti healing factor, so the more sab's tries to heal himself, the more damage he does to himself.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:26 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

Omega Red would have the majority against Wolverine in a fight but he couldn't solo the field.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:12 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Hercules
No, hes melting Sabretooths hand because he emits an anti healing factor, so the more sab's tries to heal himself, the more damage he does to himself.

oh ok, damn yea I missed that part under his powers. but are his concussive force blasts because of him being able to absorb kinetic energy or are they like seperate things?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:45 AM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by braz
oh ok, damn yea I missed that part under his powers. but are his concussive force blasts because of him being able to absorb kinetic energy or are they like seperate things?

It been a while since I read anything of his but when he was Maverick, I'm pretty sure he could absorb kinetic energy and use it in blasts.

I would have to check to be 100% though.

Edit, checked with Marvel.com

quote:
Agent Zero is a mutant who can absorb the kinetic energy of an impact within certain limits without injury to himself. Zero must then release the energy he absorbs and can channel it as blasts of concussive-corrosive energy

Last edited by Hercules on Feb 27th, 2007 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:49 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

no it is a judge sock

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:28 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majestic

wolverine would have a tough time with agent zero. . .he has no scent aand he is soundless due to his vibranium suit. he could handle him long range but he bang also it dont matter. then they would team up on omega red.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 01:03 AM
majestic is currently offline Click here to Send majestic a Private Message Find more posts by majestic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by majestic
wolverine would have a tough time with agent zero. . .he has no scent aand he is soundless due to his vibranium suit. he could handle him long range but he bang also it dont matter. then they would team up on omega red.

mm. it seems to me Wolverine would most likely go against Sabretooth like he usually does and Omega Red would take on Agent Zero, that would be more evenly matched. and it would be a stalemate between Wolvie n Sabes and Omega Red would most likely come out on top against AZ

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 01:14 AM