KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » snowbird/thor vs sasquatch/hulk

snowbird/thor vs sasquatch/hulk
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

snowbird/thor vs sasquatch/hulk

ok

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 10:42 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: snowbird/thor vs sasquatch/hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
ok

Team 2

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 10:43 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bruce Banner and Walter Langkowski should take this. Snowbird might be able to shapeshift but I don't think that will be enough for a win. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 10:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Umm...no. Snowbird/Thor win, Snowbird can shapeshift into Wendigo and most importanly...Tanaraq. Snowbird and Thor have the variety and power.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 11:19 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Umm...no. Snowbird/Thor win, Snowbird can shapeshift into Wendigo and most importanly...Tanaraq. Snowbird and Thor have the variety and power.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 11:26 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Hulk is stronger than Thor

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:11 AM
guy222
With my gal

How powerful is Tanaraq? How was he defeated?

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:12 AM
-K-M-

How powerful is Tanaraq? How was he defeated?

He's an Elder God, that controls death and decay and is older than the Earth itself. He was defeated when Snowbird assumed his form and ripped out his human hosts heart sending Tanaraq back to his dimension.

Sure, but Thor doesn't just have strength. He has many methods he can use to deal with Hulk.

Last edited by -K-M- on Feb 27th, 2007 at 01:37 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:32 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

He's an Elder God, that controls death and decay and is older than the Earth itself. He was defeated when Snowbird assumed his form and ripped out his human hosts heart sending Tanaraq back to his dimension.

Sure, but Thor doesn't just have strength. He has many methods he can use to deal with Hulk.

I agree. Thanks for the tip. Thor has belt of strength. Hulk heals from Godblast

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:38 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I agree. Thanks for the tip. Thor has belt of strength. Hulk heals from Godblast

Sasquatch can beat Snowbird. Hulk vs Thor is classic. Meh

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:40 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Sasquatch can beat Snowbird. Hulk vs Thor is classic. Meh

Ummm...no again. Snowbird was created to battle the Great Beasts, she has already beat Sasquatch so your incorrect.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:54 AM
guy222
With my gal

always respected here my friend

shame af being cancelled stupid marvel

pak's hulk is incredible anyone differs bout hulk and thor that's neat

snowbird and sasquatch interesting snowbird is very powerful as i know the difference between sasquatch and tanaraq

i am the thread starter and it takes place on earth and dark dimension u can give an opinion

t2 ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 06:33 PM
-K-M-

Team 2, what Pak did recently for Hulk just puts him on a crazy new powerlevel.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 07:16 PM
guy222
With my gal

afternoon king

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 07:39 PM
-K-M-

Afternoon Guy

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 07:41 PM
guy222
With my gal

any plans for ur day

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 07:47 PM
-K-M-

Naaaaa just veg and watch a few movies, you?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 07:54 PM
PillarofOsiris

VERY debatable actually.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums...enders10-10.jpg

Hulk has an hour or more to get angry, and trust me, Hulk would be angry here, and still can’t do anything beyond stalemate Thor in pure strength?

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums...stery112-12.jpg

Thor actually OVERPOWERS Hulk, despite Hulk has the leverage advantage.

There's also the time Hulk AND NAMOR were each holding one of thor's arms, each with a better leverage advantage and they failed to overpower Thor.

Also, Thor's high end feats of strength are more impressive than the Hulk's. (see Thor's world engine feat as ONE EXAMPLE).

OH, AND THAT'S JUST STRENGTH, the Hulk's main power. Thor has about 100 other powers on top of that.

If it wasn't for CIS, the Hulk would stand zero chance against Thor.

Last edited by PillarofOsiris on Jan 15th, 2012 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 07:57 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

just watching football on twitter til i leave for target

what becomes of af any news on any appearances for em

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 07:57 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Team Hulk wins.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 08:02 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote