KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batgirl vs Daredevil

Batgirl vs Daredevil
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Batgirl vs Daredevil

the fights on the rooftops of NYC. no prep.

Batgirl has: normal batarangs, shuriken batarangs, grapple device and jumplines and flashbangs.

Daredevil: Adamantium billy clubs with grapple capability.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 11:35 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

DD

Sig done by me.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 11:58 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Good fight. Bump.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:29 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Which Batgirl?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Daredevil wins. Batgirl wins cause she can read her opponents moves, but Daredevil makes his living in anticipation of his opponents. Besides, he moves in a way that doesn't betray his style. Close but no dice for Cass. DD 7/10

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:28 AM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marvelprince
Daredevil wins. Batgirl wins cause she can read her opponents moves, but Daredevil makes his living in anticipation of his opponents. Besides, he moves in a way that doesn't betray his style. Close but no dice for Cass. DD 7/10

I agree with ya smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:29 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Which Batgirl?

Current. Cassie.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:33 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Here the thing. Daredevils senses are superior over all ability to cassie move reading ability. Daredevil can see cassie using his radar sense which all him to see her and through hearing allow him to know her attack before she makes it. Cassie must see the opponent to do this however daredevil does not and his style which allows him to flip around will be extremely hard for her to track with her eyes which will hinder her ability to read his moves while he will still know ever move she will make

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:53 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by capt it up
Here the thing. Daredevils senses are superior over all ability to cassie move reading ability. Daredevil can see cassie using his radar sense which all him to see her and through hearing allow him to know her attack before she makes it. Cassie must see the opponent to do this however daredevil does not and his style which allows him to flip around will be extremely hard for her to track with her eyes which will hinder her ability to read his moves while he will still know ever move she will make

true, but I still gotta say Cassie has the edge in skill here.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:58 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by braz
true, but I still gotta say Cassie has the edge in skill here.

why? most all of her skill coems from the ability to know her opponets attacks

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:00 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

why? most all of her skill coems from the ability to know her opponets attacks

dude. she can best Batman in h2h. no expression nuff said. and shes easily one of DC's top 3 best martial artists.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:07 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

dude. she can best Batman in h2h. no expression nuff said. and shes easily one of DC's top 3 best martial artists.

She can draw with Batman in hand to hand - while Bruce only uses one hand for most of the fight.

She isn't any more skilled than Bruce is.

Anyways....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:09 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

daredevil

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:24 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Soljer
She can draw with Batman in hand to hand - while Bruce only uses one hand for most of the fight.

She isn't any more skilled than Bruce is.

Anyways....

no expression really? I didnt know that, and when was this that he only used one hand? confused

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:34 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

due to her ability to read moves. imagin if she was unable to do that

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:11 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

due to her ability to read moves. imagin if she was unable to do that

so her ability to predict an opponents move is what gives her an edge over Batman, not sheer skill?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:14 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

so her ability to predict an opponents move is what gives her an edge over Batman, not sheer skill?

yes. She can only stalemate him with that ability with out it she get beat by batman rather easily. Batman once stated that cassie after losing he powers was unable to patrol becuase he felt she would get hurt or killed. He said her offense was good however her defense was to relient on teh fact that she had the ability to read others moves.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:17 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

yes. She can only stalemate him with that ability with out it she get beat by batman rather easily. Batman once stated that cassie after losing he powers was unable to patrol becuase he felt she would get hurt or killed. He said her offense was good however her defense was to relient on teh fact that she had the ability to read others moves.

gotcha. well thats good news, somehow I always knew Batman was better big grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:20 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

DD has cassie abilities however his abilities are even greater. His radar, hyper senses can do more in battle that cassies reading move ability. He also about as skilled. He more durable and has greater strength and is possiably faster as well as more agile.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:26 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

edit: nevermind

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:31 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote