KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » dc norse gods vs marvel norse gods

dc norse gods vs marvel norse gods
Started by: xmeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

dc norse gods vs marvel norse gods

people say dc greek gods are more powerful than marvel versions how bout the norse gods?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:20 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: dc norse gods vs marvel norse gods

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmeat
people say dc greek gods are more powerful than marvel versions how bout the norse gods?

Thor in DC was very powerful in his hand to hand. But he didn't have a one trick pony hammer like marvel's Thor. DC odin on the other hand was able to beat DC's surtur by creating a pocket universe to trap him. SOmething I have never seen odin be able to do. Also dc's surtur was able to stalemate a lessor imp, dr. fate, and alan scott for millenia in a time bubble. Impressive that DC odin was able to beat him so effortlessly. He seems as powerful as marvel odin if not more so in some areas, (such as the reality creating thingy). DC odin also was able to make DS think twice about attacking Asgard. And DS had in fact absorbed the power of many pantheons. Why be afraid of conflict with DC odin?

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Feb 27th, 2007 at 03:25 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:22 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

but we've never really seen dc surtur.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:37 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Good evening. Thor is badass.

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:31 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

but we've never really seen dc surtur.

Yes we have.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:37 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Marvel. Thor and Herc

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:37 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: dc norse gods vs marvel norse gods

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Marvel. Thor and Herc

What in the sam hill does herc have to do with this thread?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:20 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Re: Re: Re: dc norse gods vs marvel norse gods

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Everything. shifty

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:37 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

funny

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:41 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Re: Re: dc norse gods vs marvel norse gods

Its very simple he would lose to Image Krishna and there for DC Odin loses to Marvel Odin.

Whats not to understand?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:45 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Re: Re: Re: Re: dc norse gods vs marvel norse gods

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Its very simple he would lose to Image Krishna and there for DC Odin loses to Marvel Odin.

Whats not to understand?

I like your logic thumb up

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:46 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: dc norse gods vs marvel norse gods

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Whats not to understand?

OOOOOOOOH KAAAAAAAYYYYY. Next caller.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:57 PM
rougeredmage

welll Dc Loki was able to manipulate events against morphus bringing about the destruction of one aspect of dream. i dont think the gods of marvel have done anything like that have they? infact the marvel vertion of loki is just a joke that has probibbly done more for good then he has for evil i mean he was responsible for the creation of the avengers. if he hadnt mucked around then the superhero community would remain even more divided

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:09 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Was the Odin in Sandman the same one as the mainstream DC Odin? He created a pocket dimension to simulate Ragnarok

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:30 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

i think so yes but i have never read any of the dc stories to check. however i seem to remember in the season of mists he offers morphus the aspect of himself that was in the ragnarock pocket universe viewing thing

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:07 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rougeredmage
welll Dc Loki was able to manipulate events against morphus bringing about the destruction of one aspect of dream. i dont think the gods of marvel have done anything like that have they? infact the marvel vertion of loki is just a joke that has probibbly done more for good then he has for evil i mean he was responsible for the creation of the avengers. if he hadnt mucked around then the superhero community would remain even more divided
MARVEL ODIN SHOWED TO CREATE STARS AND PLANETS.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 04:29 AM
the Darkone

Marvel Norse God wins, Marvel Thor will murder his counter part, Marvel Odin is on another level.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 04:35 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the Darkone
Marvel Norse God wins, Marvel Thor will murder his counter part, Marvel Odin is on another level.

LOL that is why DC odin was able to create a pocket reality and banish surtur to it. HAH. Marvel Odin has NEVER EVER done anything that grand. ANd DC loki makes Marvel Loki look like a street trick.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 05:57 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL that is why DC odin was able to create a pocket reality and banish surtur to it. HAH. Marvel Odin has NEVER EVER done anything that grand. ANd DC loki makes Marvel Loki look like a street trick.

Again you display your total ignorance of any and everything Marvel.

What is Asgard? An alternate dimenson where the norse gods reside.

Who created Asgard? Odin.

What does that mean? This means Odin created the alternate dimension Asgard.

Also, Odin easily restored a portion of the universe his evil side Infinity destroyed.

Odin created a galaxy to show Thor the true power of the Odin Power.

This presentation was brought to you by the "owning Nvr committee".

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:31 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Again you display your total ignorance of any and everything Marvel.

What is Asgard? An alternate dimenson where the norse gods reside.

Who created Asgard? Odin.

What does that mean? This means Odin created the alternate dimension Asgard.

Also, Odin easily restored a portion of the universe his evil side Infinity destroyed.

Odin created a galaxy to show Thor the true power of the Odin Power.

This presentation was brought to you by the "owning Nvr committee".

Where does it state Odin created Asgard? I thought "The ones who sit above in Shadow" did

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:57 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote