KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs

wolverine vs
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

wolverine vs

Mace windu

h2h combat in which mace can not use his light saber or force pushes only able to amp his abilities

first match h2h

second logan is able to use his claws while mace must stay with h2h combat

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:40 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: wolverine vs

quote: (post)
Originally posted by capt it up
Mace windu

h2h combat in which mace can not use his light saber or force pushes only able to amp his abilities

first match h2h

second logan is able to use his claws while mace must stay with h2h combat

Jackman>Jackson. Howlett

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:57 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

in my opinion mace wins in a curf stomp

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:16 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by capt it up
in my opinion mace wins in a curf stomp

Light saber. Logan heals. Logan is a skilled fighter.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:06 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Light saber. Logan heals. Logan is a skilled fighter.

know I believe mace would take this even with out the aid of the his light saber.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:17 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

What's the point of this?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:49 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

He's bored?

I think Wolvie would just be able to out last Mace.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:53 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

it a thread used to debate in?

unless your foregot why your on the forum confused

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:52 PM
starlock
Team Authority

well if its the movie mace logan beats him,if its the cartoon mace well,i think mace will take it

i only have a problem with mace beeing able to knock wolvie out in H2H, can he take out a hundred plus year old fighter in his prime?hmmmm

mace wins first fight ,logan wins second fight

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:54 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

mace is the grand master of every MA and light saber style in the jedi order

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:55 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

tough to say.
I know in the animated series that takes place between the movies.. mace like punched a tank to pieces.
He should be faster and stronger if using the force to enhance his ability.
He's certainly smarter and more calculating, seeing the future kind of helps too..

But Wolvie is just so tough to keep down

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:03 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

did I forgett to mention he jump like 100+ feat more then once with little to no effort.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:05 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

he also took an army of battle droid with out his light saber.

these droids were also>>>>>>>>>droids seen in the movies

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:07 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Mace wins both.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:20 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Mace probably wins both.

He has like 'spider-sense'++. And can force-amp his strength and speed to ridiculous levels (based on the cartoon, and what not). He's also one of the best fighters the Jedis ever had (though, MANY made arguments that Anakin was a better fighter, and it is KNOWN that Luke is a better fighter post-Return of the Jedi).

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:23 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soljer
Mace probably wins both.

He has like 'spider-sense'++. And can force-amp his strength and speed to ridiculous levels (based on the cartoon, and what not). He's also one of the best fighters the Jedis ever had (though, MANY made arguments that Anakin was a better fighter, and it is KNOWN that Luke is a better fighter post-Return of the Jedi).

Who ever thinks anakin is the superior fighter is just stupid.

obi-wan was sent to kill anakin becuase yoda stated sideous would kill him.

Mace defeated sideous.

The only reason I can think of that any one would think anakin was a better or even close to maces power would be due to the fact anakin defeated count dokuu which by the way was extremely lucky of him and would never happen again.

Dokuu is also scrared of mace and if I am not mistaken he once stated he never want to fight mace.

Luke is a lot of hype. He has done nothing to suggest he is more skilled then mace or even in maces power range. A lot of it is hype and a few books which are to my knowledge not cannon for the most part.

mace is extreme stronge due to amping he can jump around 100+ feat. He also extremely fast to the point were he can dodge laser after there fired.

He also has the style called vaapad which increased his speed to level even jedi masters can not fallow his movements.

also I like to point out that mace is the grand master of every form of jedi combat. I nto sure how luke can even be consider close to his equal in skill

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:15 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

NJO luke is the truth

Njo Luke > Mace windu

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:27 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Like I said almost all of post return is all non cannon

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:29 PM
emporerpants

in the final books of the star wars extended universe luke moved so fast to other jedi that he was a blur, and his saber seemed as if 100 i think the book said, someone correct me if i'm wrong. he also moved a black hole with the force, tore star destroyers to pieces, and created emerald lighting, which is an instant kill. luke DESTROYS mace.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:29 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

didn't lucas give the extended universe the ok as far as cannon goes? also, where is it stated that mace is all you claim him to be cannon wise?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:30 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote